The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering the Past [moonangel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:06 pm

"Kay" Sanura said with a shrug. She went over to the couch and sat down. "So, let's talk about this.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:12 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, let's talk. So... you want me to go first or you want to?"
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Sanura shrugged lightly. "You can go first. Sounds easier. And you should sit down. It makes me nervous when people just stand around." she told him, and patted the spot next to her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:33 pm

"Oh, yeah, sure," he said and sat down next to her. "Alright... Where to begin... Well..." he sighed. "This sounds really crazy, and I feel crazy for saying so, but... I've been having these dreams.... basically since i can remember. I can't remember when I've had a dream without you in it. You always come up to me with this ecstatic expression, and... I guess we talk or something; I can never remember the middle parts, and then you leave like it's the last thing you want to do," he explained.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:29 pm

"You know, that sounds alot like my dreams. I always woke up feeling like there was something I just had to do, and it was so important, but I can't ever remember what it is when I wake up." she said, looking down at her feet. "Normally I never bother trying to remeber what it may be...."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:44 am

He was quiet for a moment, thinking hard. "So... What do we do? Try to remember our dreams? I don't really know what else to do..."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 pm

"Well.. yeah. Pretty much" she said with a shrug. "What else is there to do? We could meet like every day or somethin to check and see if either of us happen to remember anything, ya know? And if that doesn't work after about a week, we'll try somethin else..."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, sure. Sounds like a plan," he said.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:26 pm

"Soo... you wanna stay here for a while? Go home? To work? Unless you already have of course... In any case, I'm sure I'll be seeing you tomorrow..." she said, trying to get rid of the sudden weird silence.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 pm

He chuckled. "I told you while we were walking; I just came back from work. I should probably be getting home, though. I'll see you later. Oh, here's my phone number, if you need to talk to me," he smiled, writing it down on an empty post it-note and sticking it on her forehead with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:41 pm

She smiled. "Arighty then. I should check my memory bank next time." she pulled off the sticky note and stuck it to the fridge. "I'll call you if I find anythign out. Here, take my number too" she told him, and wrote her number out on another sticky note and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:44 pm

He chuckled and took her number. "Thanks. See you," he smiled and went to pull his shoes on before he left for home. It was a relief that he knew this area fairly well.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 pm

"See ya" she returned, and trusted he would know to close the door on his way out. She headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. Her parents would be home soon, she knew. They'd probably expect her to fix something.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Alec shut her door and started on his way back to his house, getting a shower before he started on dinner.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Sanura made steak and fries for dinner, and it was just about done when her parents came home. They did they're usually routine, none of it including saying hello to her. Finally they settled at the table as she put the food out. "Oh, hello hun" her father said. "The food looks delicious" her mom said. She just smiled, shrigged, thanked them and ate.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Alec lived with his mom, who worked the opposite shift he did, so he was up before her, and she left for work right around the time he got home and didn't get back until early morning.

He ate his dinner and settled on the couch, flipping through channels.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Sanura finished her dinner and left her mom to do the dishes while she took a shower. When she got out, she climbed into bed. She had decided to go to bed earlier than she normally did, just for the purpose of seeing how her dreams went this time.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Alec went to bed a little before his normal time and drifted off to sleep, trying to figure out how to remember all of his dreams instead of some of it.

Baren smiled as he saw her. "Love, I'm back," he told her, reaching out for her.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Adeline smiled when she heard Baren and walked over to him, giving him a kiss. "We're here earlier than usual, not that I mind" she said with that secret smile of hers.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:25 pm

He smiled and returned the kiss. "I know. Our poor children are tired," he smiled, his finger tips tracing the secret smile he loved so much on her lips.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Adeline nodded and chuckled. "Do you think they'll ever figure out what to do?" she questioned. "They seem to be at a bit of a loss..." She let her fingers run through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:35 pm

"I think anyone would be at a loss, my love," he murmured. "After all, they have the mafia watching their every move. I'm sure they'll think of something, though."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:37 pm

"Yes, surely they will.... They have everyone counting on them. If they can't make it work, I don't know what this world will be able to do to survive.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Baren nodded, holding his love close. "They're smart; they'll figure it out and make it work," he said as if he knew. "Have faith in them, love."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 pm

"I'll try my hardest" she agreed and let her head lay on his shoulder. Oh, how she missed him sometimes. "They need to be discreet about anything they do though, because of the mafia. I guess I'm just paranoid, scared for them.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Past [moonangel]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next