The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ Empty
PostSubject: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Damien went out to go hunt for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:55 am

Kimberly sat quietly in the living room, looking down at her hands. There was still the controversy of whether or not she wanted Damien to change her, and if whether or not he even wanted to. It was the one drawback of being with Damien, knowing that as she aged and eventually died, he would stay young and immortal.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Damien wanted her to become a vampire like him but he would never press this curse on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:03 pm

It seemed scary to her. She would be changing her life entirely. Though when one came down to it, aside from Damien, she had no life of her own. Family who resented, hardly any friends. Would giving up her mortality be so bad comapred to how wonderful it would be to be with Damien forever?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:59 pm

They were engaged though and he told her she had alot of time to think about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:35 am

But what if in the end she really couldn't bring herself to let him change her? Where would that leave her? Would he really still want her when she was old and gray? Or would he leave her for a young vampiress?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:28 am

Damien would die just to be with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:43 pm

It didn't seem fair to Damien, though. Sighing softly, she looked up when she saw Jean walking out of the kitchen, tugging at her collar. She was obviously trying to cover a new love bite that Adam had just given her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Adam had a pretty number of love bites on his own neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:36 pm

Well that was pretty amazing since they had only just taken their relationship to the next level the night before. Sighing softly and shaking her head, Kimberly chuckled quietly to herself. She envied Jean and Adam who didn't have to worry about being immortal.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:53 pm

They both were already immortals unknown to everyone beside Damien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Kimberly watched Jean walk up the stairs, probably to freshen up in the bathroom. She still couldn't believe all of the love bites on her neck. Adam was going to turn her into a leopard, honestyl!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:30 pm

Adam turned on the radio and Jeese's girl started to play.

" He's a spawn of 80s heart throbs" Adam shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:35 pm

(Damien's version, or are we going to say that he didn't write it for her and just copied it?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:43 pm

( No we're gonna pretend he wrote it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:51 pm

(How did it get on the radio?)
Kimberly smiled softly, and then closed her eyes. She could remember the first time he had performed the song perfectly. During half time at the first football game of the school year. Never before had she met someone who'd cared about her enough to risk their reputation.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Damien gave it to a record company. He figured that there was alot of guys out there that felt the same way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:07 pm

He made her so happy and he had done so much for her. Damien had left his own family just to be with her. That said a lot. Why couldn't she do something for him? Why was she such a coward?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:50 am

Damien walked back into the door. He had toothpaste on his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:27 am

Kimberly raised a brow at this, and then chuckled. Getting up to her feet she walked over to him, and gently wiped the tooth paste from his cheek with a napkin. "Attack a tube of tooth paste?" she whispered softly, kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm

" Well sorta" he chuckled gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Kimberly pulled away, smiling softly. She had been getting a little worried about him. He had left nearly an hour ago. Now that he was back with her, she was happy again. "So, how about that movie? We never really got to watch it." she said, blushing softly. Damien had kept them away from watching a movie once he had started acting passionately around her a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 pm

" If you really wanna watch it" he shrugged/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Kimberly chuckled softly. "Well, that all depends." she murmured softly. "Are you going to do what you did before?" she asked, blushing softly. "Because if you are, I need pick a movie that I don't mind if I miss it."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm

He laughed " I'm gonna rest for a while"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ Empty

Back to top Go down

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next