The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ Empty
PostSubject: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Jakc smiled softly. He kissed her lips back gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmett
Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ Welling-tom-photo-tom-welling-6227450

Last edited by FangornElf on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:51 am

She never wanted things to be awkward between the two of them. Becca didn't let the kiss deepen too much, only out of fear that what had happened last night would start again, and that everything would be awkward between them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:57 pm

He didn't feel akward around her. He caressed her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:05 pm

She looked at him softly, blushing. Gently she rested her head on his stop it, and then gently kissed his palm. He had told her his biggest secret, and she in return had trusted him with her's. How was it possible that she was unable to to let herself fully love him?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Jack was so gentle with her too. He would never hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:38 am

Becca blushed softly, pulling away from him. "Err," she murmured softly."Would you like to watch a movie?" she asked him. She was afraid to get intimate with him again. What if things got out of hand and he wouldn't be able to look at her the same?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:25 am

"I guess"Jack sais gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:39 pm

She nodded her head gently. "R-right. I'll go make the popcorn if you pick out the movie." she said, and then left to go to the kitchen. He wasn't being improper or anything of the sort. If anything he was only gentle and kind with her, yet she continued to push him away.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Jack went to pick out the movie. He wasn't going to force anything on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:38 pm

She knew this, and it only made her feel worse and more guilty. It wasn't right of her to push him away like this. He wasn't being perverted or overly sensual like most boys in their grade would be. Jack was the perfect guy, and she was to stubborn to accept that.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:29 am

Jack was singing gently as he picked out a movie. How to loose a guy in 10 days.
( XD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 am

(Oh, that's really mean! And a huuuuge hint that he's considering leaving her X3)
Becca waited patiently on one of the kitchen stools. The light popping sound from the microwave calmed her down slightly, though she was sure that once she saw Jack again, she would go back to being nervous.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:55 pm

" Nahh. >>" He muttered. That would give her the wrong idea. Titanic? Nooo too obvious. Gahhh! He ended up picking Pirates of the Carribean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Becca sighed softly as she walked back into the living room, carrying a tray with the bowl of popcorn, and two cans of soda. "What movie did you pick?" she asked softly, taking a seat on the couch and then placing the tray on the coffee table."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:57 pm

" Pirates of the Carribean" Jack replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Becca chuckled softly, and smiled. "Sounds good." she said, taking the bowl of popcorn from the tray and resting in on her lap. She, like many other girls, loved the Pirates of the Carribean movies not only for the story lines, but for the sweaty sword fights between the more attractive male actors.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:42 pm

He chose it so she could get her mind off of him so things wouldn't be so awkward for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 am

Putting the movie into the DVD player, she then walked back over to him and let herself cuddle against him. People who didn't know them really would think that they were together. That they were meant to be.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:46 pm

He put his arm around her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Becca blushed softly, and then rested her head on his chest. As the movie started, she sighed and then closed her eyes briefly, just listening to the little girl singing. As she opened her eyes, she briefly noticed that the sky had darkened, and it was raining outside.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:50 am

Jack smiled softly down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 am

She flashed him back a small smile. "It's starting to get dark." Becca murmured thoughtfully, gently burrowing against his warm body. "I hope it doesn't start to thunder."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:12 am

' Its supposed to." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:53 pm

She pouted. "Of course the opposite of what I want to happen is going to happen." she murmured softly, brushing some of her hair out of her eyes. "It isn't fair." Becca whispered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:35 pm

" Life isn't fair. If it was well. Alot of things would be perfect." he said gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next