The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:17 pm

" I seem to remember a teenage girl being married to a teenaged boy at 18" Damien said gently. He didn't want her to forget what it was like to be young and in love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Kimberly sighed softly. "And I seem to remember that said teenage boy and girl were together for two years before they decided to marry." she reminded him. She didn't want Deren to be too impulsive. Love was a beautiful thing, but stometimes people could be decieved and hurt. How was he so sure that Celine was the one whom he was in love with? They hadn't been together very long.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 pm

" He must really love her though" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:45 pm

Kimberly sighed. So stubborn. "Deren, how can you be so sure?" He would be away from six months. That felt like such a long time. As mich as it sounded selfish, she couldn't help but admit that she would miss him. He was her first son. She would miss him and she was afraid that he would get hurt. Yet somehow she knew he wouldn't give up on going to be with Celine. The least she could make sure he was protected. Blushing softly and sighing, she looked at him. "Well, y-you know where the pencil erasers are."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:05 pm

" Mooomm' he blushed and shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 pm

"I'm too young to be a grandmother." Kimberly said stubbornly, pouting at him. Despite her attempts to be strong, she still broke down and hugged her son tightly. Six months was a very long time and she would miss her son with all of her heart. Sighing softly, she pulled away, still trying to smile and be strong. "I'll miss you." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:17 pm

" I'll miss you too mommy" he said gently. " I just can't let her out of my life...I love her" he admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Kimberly sighed softly, "Then go." she said, her voice soft, only slightly shakey. "Try and get there before her." she added, a small smile on her face. "Just to surprise her. I'm sure it would make her smile." Even if Deren wasn't trying to let them see it, she could tell that it was a very emotional day for him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:28 pm

" I'll try" he said gently as Damien handed him money. " Go get her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:30 pm

The flight was very long and boring. What made it harder for her was the fact that she was an emotional wreck and was not even able to express her pain or sadness. She was losing perhaps the only person who really cared about her and had even encouraged him to forget about her and find someone who was worthy of him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Deren got a jet to Paris. He was gonna get there first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:45 pm

When the group had finally reached the French airport, Celine was in a lousy mood. Her back creaked and she was tired, not having been able to sleep through the flight. After being given a list of places for protential photo shoots, as well as a scheduele for their classes, she finally was able to hail a cab and get to the hotel they had all been asigned to. Taking the room key from the man at the desk, she raised a brow curiously when he said that she didn't have two room keys (one being a spare) like everyone else did. Shaking it off, she walked to her room and opened the door, kicking it open.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Deren wanted to give her something to look at so he was on her bed only in his boxers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:56 pm

A soft gasp passed her lips and her bags dropped from her hands. The apple that she had been unable to eat during the flight fell from her hand and rolled into the hallway. A few people passed, wondering what was going on. Blushing deeply she closed the door, resting against it as she took in a few breaths. "W-what are you doing here?" she gasped, her cheeks a pretty pink color.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:57 pm

" I told you, I would see you in Paris" he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:00 pm

"Y-you're here.." she whispered, still unable to comprehend that he was there with her in her bedroom. She blushed a few more times, and looked away from him so that she could concentrate. "How did you get here? ... W-when did you get here?" It was hard to focus with him being half naked and all.

-------

https://beanscorner.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=151
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40