The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song Empty
PostSubject: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Plot- Everyone has heard the cliched tales of how the nerdy girl lusts for the hot musician or the hot jock. Those stories are about to be thrown out the door. What would happen if the premise of those stories were to be switched? Bear with me, the world will not end.

All around nerd- girl Artemis is suckered into going to a rock concert with her party girl friend Jennifer. The musician (your character) is notorious not only for his rocking tunes, but also for being promiscuous, and getting down and dirty with his groupies. Hence the reason why Jennifer wants to go the concert. During the concert Jennifer gets wasted on all of the alcohol and ends up passing out. Wanting to at least get her friend an autograph from the rock, she uses her backstage pass to go see him.

When she goes into his dressing room, the musician assumes that she’s one of his groupies and is ready to work on the charm. However, he finds that Artemis is a kind of girl that he has never met before. The kind of girl who says no. he’s amazed how she can turn him down despite all of his attempts, and is left simply signing an autograph for her and then watching her walk out of his life forever.

As if!

Within months a new song of his comes out, a song that is so obviously about Artemis! What happens when Artemis goes to his next concert to ask him to stop playing the song?
---

Alright, here it is, Beansy! Feel free to change the characters names and whatnot. I'll have my profile up in a jiffy!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song 336608 Profile Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song 336608
Name: Russel Evans
Height: 6'4
Weight: 170
Role in Band: Lead singer and guitarist
Band name: Chasing Oblivion
Appearance: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song Jon_bon_jovi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 pm

(Alright, I'll start this up. Hopefully I won't be too distracted by Bon Jovi's picture X3)
Russel sat boredly in the chair in his room, watching his manager pace back and forth, occasionally pausing to spout of another series of foul words. "Really, Mate," Russel said, boredly shaking his hand, "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" He boredly took a swig of of the whiskey he had on the table beside him. "You're acting as if I killed somebody." he added, shrugging his shoulders once he had placed the bottle down.

"You slept with the senators daughter! And got caught! What do you have to say for yourself?!" His manager demanded, his face purple from anger.

Russel grinned. "It's not my fault. She's a screamer."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:56 pm

[Lol!]

Alex sighed, listening to her best friend ramble on about the concert she was practically forcing her to go to. Alex had learned a while ago how to tune her out until her input was expected. She practiced this new skill now, reading her book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:02 pm

(I'll be Jenny for the time being.)
"If you don't go with me... you just know that I'll doing something stupid!" Jenny blurted out. Both her and Alex had realized a long time ago that she lacked common sense, and tended to do stupid things when there wasn't someone there to supervise her. "Like I'll probably get really drunk, and some guy will probably find me in some ditch and rape me. And then I'll have to have an illegitimate child to some dude named Bubba! Do you really want to leave with that on your conscience?!" she asked.

This was quite ironic of her to ask, though, when she was planning on having sex with the lead singer of the band, Russel Evans.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:10 pm

"I'm going, I'm going," Alex told her, glancing at her over her book. "I already told you that. But, please explain to me how I'm going to drag your drunk butt back to the car," she knew she couldn't stop her best friend from drinking. Jess normally did whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She was an unstoppable force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Jenny grinned, and then brushed some of her blonde hair out of her eyes. "Ohh, you won't have to worry about that. Once I'm finished having my way with Russel, I'm sure he'd take me back to the car to see me off." She, like many other girls, had an unhealthy crush on Russel Evans, believing that he was the one she was meant to lose her virgnity to and marry and have babies with.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:17 pm

"I'm sure he will," Alex said, hiding her disbelief as she looked back down to her book. "What am I going to do while you're having your way with him," she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:21 pm

"I don't know." Jenny answered bluntly. "Maybe you'll find a little corner to read your book in." Jenny could come off as a selfish, slutty bimbo, but deep down she really was a good friend. She was just having trouble concentrating knowing that she was going to meet sex in it's human form. Also known as Russel.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:24 pm

"Maybe," Alex said, shrugging, and sighed. She knew Jenny didn't mean to be as rude as her bluntness made her seem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:26 pm

"I promise that I'll take you out to Denny's for breakfast tomorrow." Jenny said softly. "Or if I'm too hungover I'll take you to Denny's the next day, and a movie." She felt bad sometimes that she took advantage of Alex like this, but Alex was really the only person she felt she could trust.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Alex smiled at her. "Thanks," she told her. She wasn't unaware that Jenny sometimes took advantage of her, but she liked to help her friend out whenever she could. Besides, it wasn't like she was doing drugs or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Jenny liked to think of herself as something of a party girl, but in reality she knew she would never being hitting the bong. Beer or otherwise. Getting up from Alex's bed, she walked out with her to the car so that they could go to the concert.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Alex started up her car and started towards the pavilion, and eventually found a parking space. She got out of her car and locked it, her book stuffed in her pocket, her keys and money in another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Russel was already dressed in his outfit for the show. Torn, faded jeans, and an old black tank top. Rock stars didn't really have any sort of dress code. They were really just slackers with a really big pay check. He watched as his other band mates walked back stage, carrying their instruments, or helping some of the people carry in amps and what not.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Trying to look somewhat happy for her best friend, Alex walked up to the security guards and passed through the gates, waiting patiently for Jenny to come through as well. She groaned mentally, feeling old mens' eyes on her already.

'This will be so much fun,' she thought sarcastically. 'What in the hell was I thinking?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Some of his band mates were annoyed that their manager was allowing fans of the band to come backstage before and after the show. According to him, it would encourage more people to buy back stage passes in the future. Russel, however, wasn't complaining too much, due to the fact that most of the people coming backstage were female groupies. Who wanted to see him.

Grinning, he got up from his seat and went to greet them. Many of them offered to sde him in his dressing room after the show for a quickie, which he happily accepted. Out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed two girls walking towards him. A tall, statuesque, yet slightly quirky looking blonde, and a small, pixie like brunette. Well, actually, it looked more like the blonde was dragging the brunette towards him. Either way, he knew he would be having some fun later.

The brunette was deffinately something pretty to look at.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Alex sighed, complaining internally, as Jenny dragged her backstage towards "sex itself", Mr. Russel Evans.

'Why did I come again,' she asked herself mentally, sighing. How could anyone see any part of Russel behind all that hair? 'Basically,' she concluded. 'he's got because he has money.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Russel found that most girls liked his hair. They liked to have something to hold on to, if you know what he meant. He watched as Jenny reached him, and then listened to her as she squealed on about having all of his records, and how his music was a huge inspiration to the musical world and what not. At least she wasn't trying to compare him to one of the Jonas brothers. That would have annoyed him to no ends.

He laughed and gently paused her. "This is all very nice of you to say, Love, but couldn't you please tell me your name?"

Jenny blushed deeply. "It's Jenny."

Russel smiled. "Lovely." He looked over at the cute brunette. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Alex sighed, looking around the room as Jenny squealed on. When he stopped her, she nearly thanked him, but kept her mouth shut. Then he asked for her name. "My name's Alex," she told him politely. She didn't want to seem rude and piss Jenny off, after all. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Russel chuckled. "Alex? What's is short for?" he asked. He liked the sound of her voice. Not too loud and squeally like her friends, but not too slow and boring like an elderly woman's. As he was waiting for her to answer, he noticed his manager telling him and his band mates to get ready to go on stage. "I'm sorry, Loves." he said, grinning. "I'm needed on stage. I'll see you after the show." And with that he was off.

"He's a god..." Jenny murmured, gazing at his butt as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:52 pm

"Alexandra," she answered, still being polite. As he walked off, and Jenny murmured that he was a god, she rolled her eyes, sighing. Who said she was gonna hang out after the show, anyway? She was gonna read while Jenny got some one-on-one (at least she hoped) with her 'god'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Jenny sighed softly once she looked over at Alex. "Not even a swoon from you." she mumbled, shaking her head. "I know you're not a fangirl kind of person, but can you honestly say that he isn't gorgeous?" she asked, walking to where the seats where to see the concert.

The lights dimmed briefly as the bandmates got on stage. As the curtain rose, and then lights started back up, the band started to play. Several girls screamed anf squealed, and Russel even had several pairs of panties thrown at him.

"And you call me a fangirl." Jenny said ironically, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Alex rolled her eyes. "How can you see what your swooning over," she asked. "His hair covers everything," she said, shaking her head. She stared at the flying panties in disgust. "Gross," she stuck her tongue out. "But if you squeal, squeak, and swoon, that is categorized as a fangirl," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next