The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:32 am

[Yeah, sure. =3 I'll be on and off all day. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:45 am

Within the past several weeks, Russel was on and off writing lyrics for a new song. He just couldn't explain it. Something about that girl... maybe he was too interested. Maybe he was insane. But he needed to write something for her. Just to get her to come back to him. Anything. At the end of two months, Russel had composed his first power ballad.

And it wasn't long before it become a big hit, and was played constantly on the radio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbkYIqUCYzQ
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Alex, having that song stuck in her head from it being played constantly, hummed it as she walked to Jenny's house, just a couple blocks away. She sighed to herself, wondering why she noticed that "sex itself" sang more passionately in this song than he did in his others. Maybe he wasn't more passionate, maybe she just hadn't noticed his other songs? Oh, well. Maybe Jenny would notice and tell her that she was right. Who new?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Jenny was having a hard time not falling in love with Russel again after hearing this new song. It was his first power ballad, and it was already one of the most beautiful songs that most of the girls at school had ever heard. There were rumors going around that he had written the song for a girl that he had met and didn't recipricate his feelings for her. Everyone wondered who it could possibly be.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Alex stepped up to Jenny's door and knocked before opening, something she'd always done. "Jen, I'm here," she called, wiping the bottom of her shoes off on the rug, another habit.

She walked in and sighed, hearing it, yet again, on the radio playing in the living room. 'Jeeze, this song is popular', she thought, once again pondering her theory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Jenny looked up from a magazine she was reading, and grinned. "Did you hear the rumor going around that he wrote it for a girl that he has a crush on?" Jenny asked, giggling softly. That was probably the first time anyone had used the word crush while talking about Russel, and not saying that they had a crush on him.

Russel was being teased by his bandmates for writing the song, mostly because even they were starting to get wind of his new behavior. Even they were starting to wonder if their womanizer lead singer was infatuated.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Alex blinked. "Really? Huh," she said. Well, that theory was right. Jenny didn't have to say who she was talking about. Russel was pretty much the only guy she ever talked about. And definitely the only guy who wrote anything. Well, that she knew.

"Interesting," she said, sitting down next to Jen. "Everyone's sure that he didn't just right it to attract more fans? Singers do that, you know," she pointed out, opening a can of soda she stole from Jenny's fridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Jenny laughed at this. "You've heard the way that he sings it. Seen him in the music video. He's so passionate about it. Way too passionate to be faking it. He's in love with someone." Jenny said, and then laughed. "Lucky girl." Whoever it was, Russel had even gotten rid of his bushy hair for her, as seen in the music video for his new song.

Russel sighed softly. Nothing yet from her. He would be performing in another concert soon. Would she be there? He just wanted to see her one more time. To get rid of this restlessness. To know that he could look at her and then forget her. He didn't like feeling like this. Eventually he might have to do somehting drastic. Like admit to the media who he had written the song for.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Alex had seen the new music video. She had to admit, he was kind of cute, without all that hair hiding his face. She sighed. "Don't you remember what I said about celebrities being good actors? You know those movies with Adam Sandler? He's not actually in love with those girls, even though it looks that way," she noted. "Besides, who could it be? There are tons of girls out there, and most of them are his fans. It could be anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:23 pm

"But he isn't an acto. He's a rockstar." Jenny pointed out. "Besides, what if it isn't a fan? What if it's someone who completely and totally hates him? Why else wouldn't he just come out and admit who he wrote it for. It's the first power ballad that he's ever written. And he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who just wants to go from head banging rocker to someone like Michael Bolton."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Alex yawned, nodding. Jenny had a good point. "Well, I guess we'll find out eventually. TMZ is all over it; they follow him everywhere. Especially since this new song came out. I'm just surprised no one's asked him what inspired the song yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 pm

"They have been!" Jenny cried. "They keep asking him if it was inspired by someone, and then who the girl is. But he won't tell them anything! He's been making people nuts with curiousity ever since he cut his hair and got a more conservstive style, something he said he wouldn't do." Jenny paused to think thoughtfully. "Whoever he wrote it for obviously didn't like his hair before."

Turning off the radio, she sighed thoughtfully, and then glanced over at the computer screen. She was currently trying to get tickets for his next concert. "Do you think he remembers us?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:57 pm

Alex shrugged. She remembered ranting to him about his hair. Wait... no.. He couldn't... He had thousands, if not millions, of girls seeing him every day. He couldn't remember them out of all of those girls... Could he?

"Dear god," she groaned. "He can't... He can't remember us... God, no..." If Alex' hunch was right, Russel liked her, and she didn't like him. Jenny loved the guy... God, what a sick love triangle... Jenny would be so heartbroken... She'd probably hate her, if not be totally pissed at her.

Alex couldn't do that to her friend. This had to stop, right now, as soon as possible, before it got way out of hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:53 am

"I can't think of any girl who hated his hair. It was voted best hair on a gay of the year 2009." Jenny was forgetting the fact that several times at the concert Alex had commented that she couldn't understand how anyone liked Russel when they could hardly see him due to his wild, bushy hair. Besides, just like Jenny, he hadn't really talked to Alex for a long time. All she had done was make him apologize to her. Would that really leave such an imprint on his life?

"I think I have enough to pay for the tickets to his newest concert." she said thoughtfully, brushing some of her hair out of her eyes. ""I might need to get a few more babysitting jobs to pay for backstage passes." Jenny murmured. Of course she was already paying for a ticket for Alex as well.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:54 am

"I can help you pay, you know," Alex told her. "I don't know why you don't bother to ask. And why are you getting backstage passes? You want me to kick his ass again," she asked with a soft laugh.

Alex still worried it was her who the song was about; still worried that Jenny would hate her, if not be totally pissed at her. She hid these thoughts from her expression, however, so as not to worry her best friend.

[Hey, did you ever get to sleep?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:03 pm

(Yeah, I get a few hours in. Thanks for asking ^__^)
Jenny shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I was mostly paying because I know that you don't exactly enjoy going to these things. I know how you're not a big fan of Russel or Chasing Oblivion. You go because you're a good friend who knows that if she didn't go with me I'd get myself into a lot of trouble. If you want to pay for your own ticket, that's alright, though." Paying for all of the tickets and backstage passes deffinately put a rather large hole in her pocket. Not to mention it had her accepting babysitting offers like a mad woman.

When Alex asked why she was purchasing backstage passes, she laughed. "Because I want to find out who he wrote that song about. Maybe he'll tell us. You certainly got him to apologize, so maybe you can get him to tell us." Jen laughed softly, and then glanced back at the computer screen. With tickets sixty dollars a pop and backstage passes an additional forty, she knew that she'd have to work another two weeks to make the two hundred dollars.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:29 pm

[Not a problem =3]

Alex sighed. "I'll pay for my half, alright? How much is it, again," she asked, already knowing how much money she had in the bank. She figured she'd bring some extra money for food or drinks, as well as the cost of gas to get there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:41 am

Jenny looked up from the computer, briefly biting her lip. "Well, if you want to pay half, then that's one hundred dollars." she answered softly brushing some of her hair out of her eyes. "And I don't even want to get into how much t-shirts and posters cost." She was still incredily overwhelemed by the cost of tickets and backstage passes. She was fortune to have one true friend who was willing to help her pay for at least half.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:35 am

"Is the backstage pass that much," she asked, knowing it would be a little much, but she could do it. After all, she wasn't living on her own; she didn't have that tight of a budget she had to live by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:07 am

"It's not too bad." Jenny answered, laughing sheepishly. "It's cheaper than the ticket. Backstage passes are forty dollars." She had already managed to get her hold on two tickets, she if she wanted to pay half, then she would have to get the backstage passes. "I-I think it's a pretty good deal."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:13 am

"Why are backstage passes cheaper than the ticket," she wondered, shaking her head. "That's weird, but alright. I'll pay for mine, too. Somebody's gotta watch out for you," she smiled. "I'll get the money out of the ATM later," she promised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:45 am

Russel had personally seen to it that the backstage passes were cheaper than the tickets themselves. This went along with him hoping to run into Alex at least one more time. He still thought that if he were to see her one more time then he would forget her and be able to go on to his womanizing ways.

"Who knows?" Jenny asked, and then laughed softly. "I know that I'm not complaining about it." she murmured. Once she had finished purchasing the tickets online, she turned off the computer, and then turned to look to Alex. "Is it possible that you might like Chasing Oblivion now?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:19 am

"Why? Are they having a concert, too? If you keep dragging me to all these rock concerts, I'm gonna drag you to some country ones," she shook her head, sighing. "But, to be honest, I wasn't really paying attention to any of the music. I wasn't really paying attention to anything until you came out of Russel's dressing room, clinging to his picture."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:11 am

Jenny pouted at the mention of how broken hearted and pathetic she had been when Russel had pretty much ignored her. "Girls with isane crushes on rock stars cannot be held responsible for their actions. Surely someone as wise as you would know this by now." Jenny said teasingly, and then chuckled softly. "I really do appreciate what you did for me."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:00 am

Alex chuckled. "Alright, you're right. Your judgement was very clouded. And don't worry about it," she smiled. "You are, by far, my best friend on the planet. I'm entitled to kick whosever ass I want that hurts you. Just so happens that he was a rock star," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next