The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:48 pm

"Just like at that body. And his voice is so beautiful. He's an artist." Jenny murmured, and then crinkled her nose when she noticed another fangirl. "And be that as it may, at least I'm not throwing my panties and flashing the band like Little Miss Silicones over there." she said, pointing to one of the fangirls. "I have class." she said, despite the fact that she was planning on sleeping with Russel. She was much more innocent about it, though. Believing that she was in love.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:57 pm

"Oh, yes, very classy. Planning to get drunk and bed him. Can't get more classier than that," Alex said and laughed. "I'm teasing you. I'd never put you in their category," she said, frowning in disgust at Miss Silicones. "That's just disgusting..."
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:01 pm

"Well, I know that isn't the most romantic way of doing things..." Jenny murmured, blushing softly. When she realized that her friend was teasing her, she laughed. "Thank you." she said softly, and then looked away from the rabid fangirls. "He's just so beautiful, and cool. I mean, maybe if you allowed yourself to get down from your high horse, you'd see it." she said softly.

"Thank you!" Russel cried once his song had finished. As the fangirls continued to scream, he chuckled, and then looked to his band mates to let them know they would be starting up the next song. Slamming down a power chord, he began to sing one of the bands classic songs.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:12 pm

"High horse," Alex asked, frowning at her. She sighed, not taking it (too) personally. "I'm sorry, I just don't see the point of loving someone like that. He's surrounded by countless fangirls, he'd never be home, he'd nearly always be drunk or high," she sighed. She was worried about her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Jenny sighed softly, and then said the timeless quote uttered by many girls. "I would be able to change him into a better guy." she murmured softly, staring up at Russel on stage. "Surely someone as deep as he is can't be all bad."

Russel continued to rock out on stage, complete with a few head bangs and jirating hip movements. It amused him to see all of the girls in crowd go into a hissy. Except for the cute brunette from before.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:34 pm

Alex raised her eyebrow. "I suppose that depends on your definition of 'deep'," Alex sighed. "Perhaps you should get to know him before you jump at the chance. Aren't all big-time people great actors? He might be a horrible snob, for all you know," Alex said, worried about her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:43 pm

"Or he might just be the sweetest guy that I've ever met." Jenny said. "Aren't you the one always spouting off that saying, 'Don't judge a book by it's cover?'"Jenny asked softly.

As the night progressed, and then concert ended, several girls were waiting outside of Russel's dressing room. The young rockstar sighed softly, taking a swig of beer before opening the door to let one girl in. She left twenty or so minutes later, heavily satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 pm

"That's exactly what I'm telling you now, Jen," Alex told her gently. "He might seem cool and hot and stuff, but he could be a jerk. Just promise me you'll be careful, alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:06 pm

"Alright, I promise." Jenny said softly. "I'll be a good girl. Afterwards we can even stop at a church so that I can go into the confessional booth and learn how I can attone for my sin." she said, and then watched as girls started to line up to meet Russel. "Come on!" she squealed happily, taking Alex's hand.

Some girls waited two hours just to see him. Jenny included. Once Russel saw that it was only Jenny who came in, he found that he was quite dissapointed. Yes, she was cute. But... She didn't leave the same impression on him that her friend did. He didn't sleep with everything that could move. They had to interest him somewhat. In the end he was able to get her out after six minutes, his disinterest in her quite evident.

"Goodbye." he said boredly, watching as the girl walked out.

Jenny walked out quietly, gripping the autograph that he had given her tightly in her hands. "H-he didn't want me..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:14 pm

Alex blinked and groaned mentally when she saw how long the line was. Sighing, she pulled out her book and read, leaning against the wall. When Jenny came back out, she frowned and went to hug her friend. "Aww, Jenny, I'm sorry," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:23 pm

"He barely even acknowledged that I was there!" Jenny cried against her shoulder. "Do you know how many of his records I bought? How many of his crappy covers I listened to?" she paused to wipe at some tears. "How many shopping sprees I had to turn down to save for these tickets and back stage passes?" she shook her head. "Why would guys treat girls like that?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:29 pm

"Aw, Jen," Alex hugged her. "Guys are jerks. You want me to go smack him around for you," she asked. "'Cause you know I will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Jenny sniffled and then nodded his head. "Yes, please..." she squeaked. "Kick his ass." She didn't mean that last part, although she wasn't exactly against it either. She'd had her heartbroken after all.

Russel yawned tiredly, ready to leave for the night.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:42 pm

Alex smiled. "You got it," she said, rolling up her sleeves. "One ass-kicking to go," she grinned, trying to make her best friend at least smile before she peeked her head into his dressing room.

She looked around, raising her eyebrow at some of the things she saw. Some of the things were gifts from his fangirls, now doubt. Unless he bought his own women's panties and thongs. She shivered in disgust at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:34 am

Russel was putting his guitar back into his case when the door opened. He turned, and was surprised to see the brunette from before. His surprise soon changed to smug confidence, and he grinned at her. I knew that she would come running to see me. He thought, pleased that he was able to have a chance with her. He noted the book in her pocket, and chuckled. A nerd. Interesting.

"Hello." he said, walking over to her. "So glad that I could see you again, Darling." he murmured, smiling when he reached.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:44 am

She frowned at him. "Let's get one thing strait: I don't like you. I never have, and I never will. You're disgusting," she glanced at the underwear to make her point, "And you broke my best friend's heart. I promised her a serious ass-kicking to go," she told him, glaring at him coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:29 am

Russel took another look at her, and laughed softly. "Oh, so you're one of those girls." he said, feeling very cocky about his 6'4 stature. Honestly. What was she going to do? Punch him in the knee? "Look, I can't help if your friend didn't grab my interest. But unlike what all of the tabloid says, I don't attack everything that moves." He glanced over at the few pairs of female underwear that had been left behind by the groupies that had visited him. "Those girls interested me." he added, shrugging softly.

"You're friend was just the usual girl who thought that I was the one, and who wanted to marry me. I bet underneath that band t-shirt and mini skirt is a girl who helps teach Sunday school, or some Senior girl scout. Am I in the right ballpark?" Russel asked, looking into Alex's eyes. "It's not my fault that she got her hopes up without really getting to know me."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:36 am

She looked disgustedly at him as he said "Those girls interested me." She snorted. "That's disgusting. You're disgusting. You could have at least treated Jen with some kind of courtesy instead of acting like she was a fly buzzing in her ear, signing your name away on your picture for her before you shoo-ed her away," she said angrily. "She didn't deserve that. She deserves to be treated like a human being, jerk," she snapped, having half the mind to kick him between the legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:46 am

Russel laughed against when she said that he was digusting. "Yes, those girls interest me. I know that I probably seem like some horndog or sex pervert to you, but it's better that it be one of those groupies who only want one night with me to brag about with their girlfriends than someone sweet girl underneath who would only get her heart broken later." Russel did have some intergrity and respect, deep down inside of him.

"And while I understand that I could have treated your friend a little better, it's hard to talk to a girl when she has this adoring look in her eyes." He brushed some of his curly hair out of his eyes. "I've met girls who looked at me like that. And I know that the longer you spend with them, the more expectancy they have. A belief that something is going to happen. And while I'll admit that I partly just wasn't interested with her, I still think I handled the situation a lot better than other rock stars would." He looked thoughtfully at Alex.

"You're too pretty to be angry. And especially at me. If you really want, I'll apologize to your friend." he shrugged once again. "I do care for my fans. I just get hazy from drinks sometimes and forget that."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:57 am

He did have a point. He did treat her better than most other rock stars would. For that, she was thankful, but she hated to see her best friend cry like that. Kind of an odd situation.... Alex did warn Jen, but she went ahead and tried it, and ended up getting her heart broken. Now Alex was demanding some kind of an apology, or an ass-kicking.

Hmm... apology or risk going to jail for attempting to beat up a rock star? I'll go for apology.

Alex sighed. "I won't forgive you. Not until Jenny's all but forgotten about you. You better hope she forgives you after you apologize," she said. "Try to make it sincere," she muttered, walking out of his dressing room.

"Jen? You okay," she asked, walking up to her friend. "Somebody wants to see you," she said, glancing over her shoulder at Russel. "You're not too upset to talk to him, are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:15 am

Jenny looked up from the chair she was sitting on, and her eyes widened when she saw that it was Russel. She tried to play it off cool, casually getting up from the chair, and tossing some hair over her shoulder. "Yeah, sure." she answered calmly, though on the inside she was having a squealing attack. Walking over to Russel, she could have died just seeing the way that he was smiling at her. It actually seemed sincere. He was smiling sincerely at her!

"Hey, Love," Russel said kindly to her, gently taking her hand and then kissing the knuckle. He'd been forced to see enough chick flicks with old girlfriends back in middle school to know that chicks ate that sort of thing up. "I'd like to apologize to how I acted to you before. It's just," he said, smiling softly at her. "You're too sweet for me. And I'd only ruin you." He gently let go of her hand, and then looked into her eyes one last time. "But I'm happy that I was able to meet a nice girl for once." he said, and then gently kissed her cheek. "Goodnight." he said, and then went back into his dressing room.

Once he was gone, Jenny sighed softly, holding her hand to her heart. She still held a little crush for him, but now that he had explained himself to her, she wans't as heartbroken. And she knew that he wasn't the one. "Gosh, you're ass kickings really do work." she commented to Alex, and then smiled. "Thanks." she said, happily hugging her friend.

Back in his room, Russel chuckled softly. Well, now. It seemed like he had done a good deed for a pretty girl's best friend. Made him feel sort of... whimsical.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 am

Alex nodded in approval as he walked away and grinned at Jenny. "I try my best," she said and hugged her back. "Are you kidding? I'd do anything for you," she smiled. "You're the only one who's sticked with me since we were kids. Gotta pay you back somehow," she grinned.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving. Can we get something to eat now," she asked, started to walk back to the parking lot.

Maybe Russel wasn't so bad, after all. At least he was more human than most celebrities out there. She'd halfway expected him to call security. Well, he would have, most definitely, if she'd have kicked him between the legs. Oh, well. She'd gotten the result she wanted, either way. At least Jen was smiling now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:46 am

A small laugh passed Jenny's lips, and she noddded her head. "Alright. I think that there is some diner or pancake house open around here." she said, smiling softly. She was still a little squeally that her friend had gotten Russel Evans to apologize to her for how he had treated her. If her friend had asked her for the moon, she probably would have tried to find a way to get it.

Back in Russel's dressing room, he was thinking thoughtfully to himself. Darn brunette. She was going to be stuck in his head for a while. Though, we he thought about it... It wouldn't be that bad. It have him something to think about. He grabbed his pen and pad and got ready to pull an all nighter.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:50 am

"Don't forget," Alex smiled at her. "You promised me Denny's tomorrow, too. I'll pay for tonight's dinner, though," she grinned. She felt giddy, happy to be leaving the place. Almost like a hyper puppy. "But you don't have to go to church to confess. You really didn't do anything wrong, after all," she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:07 am

(Time Skip? I'll start it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next