The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale Empty
PostSubject: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Quote :
Hello, Twilight-san. The title is a shortened title of our rp with Charlie and Annabelle. We pick up right where we left off. Here's your post:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie gulped as he heard Annabelle's worried tone. Still, he wouldn't object her coming to his room. He wanted to at least get a word in before she hung up, but he already had heard the click. "Great..." he mumbled, blushing as he stood and walked around his room in panic. Was it the right thing to do? Either way, another side of him just wanted to hold her...he wouldn't, couldn't, deny that.

~~
Annabelle's mind was far from concidering anything drastic or sensuous happening. All that currently mattered to her was if whether or not Charlie was okay. He was her main priority. When she was in this kind of mode of being strictly focued on one thing, it was difficult to jolt her into focusing on something else. But perhaps if something were to begin to happen it would be the first time that her attention was changed when she was in such a mode.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 pm

((O.O I totally forgot about this!!! What was happening before!? T.T))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:29 pm

(I believe it was after their dinner date, and after Charlie turned her down for sex she went back to her room, but was depressed. And later he calls her to his room.)
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:55 pm

((So basically, she's on her way to his room? o.o *wants to answer especially after so long and not noticing the title*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:40 pm

(Yep. Possible bow-chika-wow-wow.)
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 pm

((XD Ok, lemme get a reply in then. I'm sorry T.T I didn't even notice the title!))

As he heard the door knock, he knew what to do. Charlie went to the door, opening it slowly. Looking over Annabelle, he smiled weakly. "Hey..." he said, allowing her inside. Closing the door however, he hugged her tightly. He was afraid of forgetting what had happened so far, he just had a feeling something would happen at midnight. His heart raced unlike any other time in his life, once out of fear. "I just needed to see you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 pm

(It's alright Hello Kitty I was afraid that you weren't interested in the roleplay anymore.)
The sound of his door opening seemed to be deafeningly loud for some reason. Her feet carried her shakily into his room, and she turned to look at him when he spoke. I just needed to see you.. Annabelle looked at him quietly, running a hand through her damp hair. "I know the feeling..." she managed to say, her voice trailing off as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:19 pm

((Aw don't say that T.T I am! I just didn't see the title amongst the many other rps listed!))

Charlie sighed, nuzzling Annabelle's neck and closing his eyes. "I don't know why....But I feel like I won't see you again after tonight." he muttered, kissing her cheek staring deeper into her eyes. "How are you?" he asked, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:14 am

I know the feeling... she thought to herself. "I'm alright," Annabelle answered, "Just a little tired." She was going to lose him, and she didn't know how to stop it. It was something that she couldn't let happen, yet at the same time, she knew it was inevitable. "Are you feeling alright?" she asked, gently caressing his cheek. Annabelle wasn't sure how the potion would leave him, but she would be here for him throughout any pain he felt.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:42 pm

"No, not really. I feel like..my insides are being set on fire, my heart especially and I know it's not heart burn." Charlie said, scoffing. He stared at Annabelle, not sure what to see in her eyes. He didn't know whether it was pain, or pity. He leaned in, kissing her softly, holding her against him in a tender embrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 am

Tonight was the night that she would be losing him, and she didn't know how to feel. Annabelle groaned softly as he kissed her, the kiss being bitter sweet, for she knew that it would be one of their last. Gently she wrapped her arms around him, kissing him back softly. Of course it was her luck to have a love potion made, only for another guy to drink it, only for her to unwittingly fall in love with him.

But for now, while she still had some time left, she would be with the one who she loved. She was be wrapped up in his arms, and her chest would be pressed against his as their hearts beat together. While she still could, she would let her fingers entangle in his soft brown hair, and let his hands press against her back to bring her closer to him. For the time being, she would give up her heart and soul, ever fiber of her being, she would give it up to him, and live without for the rest of time.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:46 pm

Really, neither of them even before the potion would ever be able to imagine that they would come this far. To love each other? That was a thing in a parallel universe, not in this one. But now, tonight, Charlie wanted nothing more but to be with Annabelle. The swelling in his chest never stopped since he accidentally took that potion, but if he were allowed to look back on it, he wouldn't regret it.

To have love from someone like her? It was something that was very rare. As they held each other close, he could feel as if their hearts beat as one. Corny it may seem to others, but he surely didn't care. Lost in their kiss, he laid her on the bed, toppling over her but carefully. I love her, and I just..can't seem to control myself..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:20 pm

The mattress felt soft against her back. A small sigh passed her lips, and she continued to kiss him back gently. Even if it was only for right now, or only for a few hours, she would also see this as her one night with him. One night with Charlie, the boy who she was in love with.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Charlie didn't even see this as his last night with her. He still believed nothing was wrong and that it was just nerves. Pulling away from her lips, he looked over her and blushed. "I shouldn't have done that...I-I mean lay you down." he said, getting off and sitting on the bed, looking down at his feet. What was he doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Annabelle's lips were brusied slightly from his kisses, and her cheeks were flushed a soft pink. Her eyes opened slightly as he moved off of her, and she blushed when she get a hold on what she was saying. Sitting up, she brushed her hair from her eyes, and then looked down at her hands. "I-it's alright." she whispered. "I didn't mind it."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:00 pm

"Eh...would you..mind staying the night? My roommate pretty much is out for the evening..." Charlie asked, just wanting to hold her for tonight. The more time passed, the more he wanted to hold her in his arms and sleep. That would probably not cause him too much stress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 pm

"Sure.." Annabelle said softly. Her own roommate, while she wasn't much of a party girl, didn't give two whits about what she did. She would actually probably be relieved to have the room to herself for the night. Besides, knowing what was going to happen in a few hours, she couldn't leave him. Even if he forgot all of the time that they spent together, she still wanted to be there with him. Call her a masochist.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Laying back on his bed, Charlie opened his arms for her. Surely within the few hours, he wouldn't even notice that Annabelle was in his bed, in his arms even. His heart skipped many beats at the many whispers he heard in his head. That his time was up, that she had her fun or even learned her lesson. These whispers intimidated him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:17 pm

Annabelle looked at him softly for a few minutes before finally giving in and going into his arms. She knew that she didn't deserve to be so happy in his arms like this. For the past month she had stolen his heart and used it greedily, taking away his free will and control over his emotions. Unforgivable. "I don't deserve you, Charlie." she whispered. "I don't now, and I never have."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Well, Annabelle didn't really use him. Charlie was making his own bed the whole time, now he laid in it. He was the one who drunk the potion, she didn't force it down his throat. He raised a brow however hearing Annabelle's claims. "What? What are you talking about?" he asked softly as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:42 pm

She only sighed softly, and shook her head. A bitter laugh passed her lips before she spoke again, "It won't be long before what I think means nothing to you." she whispered softly. What was the point in trying to candy coat it. Soon he would forget all about her and the time that they had spent together. Sighing softly, she then gently pressed her lips to his. "Please, no more talking.." she whispered, gently moving on top of him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Charlie stayed quiet, then as he looked at Annabelle, he could see she really was suffering. He nodded silently, watching her every move. Why was she in so much pain? He wanted to ask, he wanted to sit up and just hold her, but he had a feeling she wanted more than just words and tender embraces. "What can I do to help this pain of yours?" he asked, knowing she didn't want to talk, but, he had to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:30 pm

She looked sadly into his eyes, and then gently caressed his cheek. "Please," Annabelle heard herself whisper. "Take my virginity." Despite everything, despite all of her weak cries and and all, she knew that he would forget her. Even if she gave him all of what she was, her whole heart and soul, he would still forget. But before he did, she wanted to be with him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Charlie sighed, knowing that Annabelle was about to propose the idea once more. If Annabelle so much as believed that he would forget her after tonight, she was wrong. Sitting up a bit, he kissed her softly, giving in to her request. He took his time with her, reminding the girl that he would be gentle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Annabelle was confused and depressed. She had so blindly given her heart up to him. If she were trully to descend in to hell, then she might as well do it thoroughly. Her heart ached as she kissed him, though she never pulled away. Her hands pushed him closer to her, and she let the feel of her small body on top of his larger body keep her intriqued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale   Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale Empty

Back to top Go down

Wish & Love {Fantasy} ~Private~ by EpicFaerieTale
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next