The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private - Tracey and me only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Private - Tracey and me only Empty
PostSubject: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:55 pm

Kay, so what we talked about in chat.

Tween couple get separated (girl's parents moved) for five years. Within that time, the girl has his baby. And he's been sleeping with someone, though not dating her.

Private - Tracey and me only Channing
Chad Daniels

13 - 18

A lustful, more harsh character, he was always calmed by [her]. [She] was the only one he ever truly loved, though he didn't know how to express his love without showing it physically.

While she was gone, Chad dreamed of [her] every night, and woke up, terribly frustrated. He was rarely seen anyplace other than the tavern and his house. Though, sometimes he did disappear to the church garden where [her] and him would spend their time together (though no one else knew he was there).
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Private - Tracey and me only Emily-browning-500x375

Jamie Smith.
13-18

The innocent and calm one. She didn't know why, but against all odds she fell for Chad. He was the complete "opposite" of her type. They fell in love but her parents didn't approve, they wanted the best for her. the day before she had to move they skipped school and went to send the day in the gardens of the church she went to. That day she promised she'd come back to him no matter what it took and things from there took a more passionate turn....

She comes back to start college with one of her friends in the area and she brings with her.....a baby.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Chad sighed, taking a drink of a Budweiser he'd stolen from the cellar of the tavern, sitting in the old church garden. The church was abandoned now, al the more privacy for him. He'd planned to meet up with Rachel that evening. After five years, there still wasn't a word from Jamie.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Private - Tracey and me only Lolcatsdotcom3o9k7m3yylt8uqwy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Jamie picked up Hope from her car seat in the back and placed her on her hip "Day care isn't bad, you'll meet lots of new friends."

"I don't wanna go" she sighed burrying her head in her mom's shoulder. "I wanna go back with grandma and grandpa."

"I wanna see if we can live on our own for a little while alright? Besides I'm sure you'll see them soon." she smiled gently and walked in the door. After droping her off and saying her goodbye she started driving off and sighed. She was excited to be back. To see all her old friends again and become reaqainted, but she was scared...she had to find Chad once she got settled down. Sure she dated other men but they never really seemed to fill the void where he once resided. If she did find him, he'd have no idea how he'd react to having a daughter. She pulled out into the road and started to head to her appartment on campus to meet her friend....
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Checking his watch, he sighed and downed the rest of the beer, tossing the empty bottle into the corner and walking out onto the sidewalk, heading further into downtown. As he got further into downtown, he saw more and more tourists, shopping the souvenir shops and restaurants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

On the way there she drove past the church, she pulled into the parking lot on a whim and got out. She just wanted to see the gardens, probably overgrown and weedy but she didn't care...Just one small trip down memory lane shouldn't hurt...to much.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Chad grunted as Rachel, drunk as could be, slammed into him, knocking him into the lightpole. "Hey, baby," she slurred, tugging on his shirt. "Rach, babe, you're wasted," he said, standing back up, struggling to get her upright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:54 pm

She walked along the path the two of them used to take when they were younger. She smiled to herself letting her hand brush against some overgrown bushes. "This place is like a lost treasure...." she murmed to herself. She walked into the clearing and frowned "Beer bottles everywhere...I can't believe someone would trash something...so...so..." she sighed angerly and picked up an empty bottle.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:58 pm

"Are we still getting together t'night," she slurred, failing to purr. "You know I won't if you're like this, babe," he told her, heading towards her house to take her home. He knew she'd pass out before they got to her house. Sure enough, he was right. He picked her up and carried her up to her apartment and laid her down in her bed, then left, dragging his feet as he headed back towards the church.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:03 pm

She sighed and started to pick them up, one by one. "Stupid gangs probably meet back here now...." she sighed and sat down she couldn't walk out with them...with her lick she'd probably get arrested. She started to stack them one by one...."This'll be one tall tower...."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Chad eventually made it back to the church and froze as he rounded the corner, seeing all of his empty bottles being towered on top of each other. By a girl. He smirked, thinking it'd be funny to scare her and see her reaction. "What are you doing here," he asked after being totally silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:11 pm

She jumped and froze hoping there wasn't really a gang that met here..."I'm sorry, I was...I was...just...revising a place I used to frequent...." she turned got up slowly and turned around with her hands held up in front of her "I'm sorry, no harm done...." she paused looking at him wide eyed....he looked like...it couldn't be....he'd still come here after all this time...?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:15 pm

He raised his eyebrow, thinking she looked familiar. "You don't have to do that. I'm not gonna hurt you," he said, running a hand through his shaggy hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:21 pm

She gasped covering her gapping mouth with a her hand quickly and took a step forward knocking down her little tower"....Chad...is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:22 pm

He froze and looked at her, blinking. Where had he seen her before? It was driving him nuts. ...Wait a minute.... "Jamie..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:27 pm

She nodded with tears in her eyes. She left Chad and he'd become....this...this handsome guy standing before her. She closed the distance between them and threw her arms around him. "Oh God Chad, I've missed you so much!!" she said standing on her tip toes and burrying her head in his shoulder. "I can't believe I come back and find you so fast...you still come back here?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:34 pm

He stumbled a step back and wrapped his arms around her, holding her. He couldn't believe it - she remembered him! "You kept your promise," he murmured softly. "And of course I come back here. It's the only way to insure I don't forget you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:39 pm

She smiled to herself "Chad, I couldn't ever forget you...a part of you was always with me." she said looking up at him caressing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Chad's gaze softened and stroked her hair out of her face. He might not have forgotten her, but he'd forgotten how she made him feel. He was glad he'd skipped out on Rachel. He didn't think he'd be seeing her anymore. "I've missed you," he murmured. "You never called. I thought you weren't going to come back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:10 pm

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't. I wasn't allowed to...they watched me like a hawk...They found that I...that we...." Jamie burried her head in his chest and started crying. All of those feelings came rushing back. The day she found out she was pregnaunt...she didn't want to give him the call that'd ruin his life. Now that she saw him, now that he was back in her life...she couldn't let go...but by not letting go...she'd ruin his life...again.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:18 pm

He blinked, startled by her sudden tears. "Hey, hey, hey," he tried to soothe her, rubbing her back. "Jamie, honey, what's wrong. Why the tears," he hugged her, stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:26 pm

She shook her head saying nothing. She looked up at him and wipped her her tears away with the back of her hand. She gasped and looked at the watch on her wrist. "I-I have to go....I'm supposed to me meet a friend. I'm already late...." she said hastily backing away from him and accidently smashing a beer can underneath her boot.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Chad blinked and grabbed her hand before she totally escaped his grip. "You just came back. Now you're leaving," he asked, hurt. "And now you've stepped on a beer bottle," he sighed and scooped her up in his arms and set her down on a bench, picking out the pieces of glass from her boot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 pm

She winced a little as he pulled each piece of glass out. "I'm going to be late for orientation....I'll meet you here tomorrow....how's that? 3:oo pm...I should be outta class by then." she said gently not really wanting to leave him. "....you should really clean these up Chad..." she said looking past him to all the others she didn't manage to knock down or pick up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only Empty

Back to top Go down

Private - Tracey and me only
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next