The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private - Tracey and me only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:05 pm

She thought she saw Chad outta the corner of her eye and and suddenly said "Race you to the car Hope!" they both rand and Hope won, as always. As soon as Hope was in her car seat and Jamie in the car she quickly drove off hoping not to draw his attention.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Chad didn't hear her over the chatter of tourists around him as he made it to his apartment. He walked inside and closed the door behind him, kicking off his shoes and flopping down onto the couch. He flipped on the tv and sighed, bored again as his mind drifted to Jamie. He couldn't wait to see her tomorrow; he'd head to the school right after he got off work.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:53 pm

"Mommy, I don't want to go back to day care...." she said "The boy was mean...."
"But who would take care of you while you while I'm at school."
"Jess"
"She has to go to class the same time I do hun...." she said looking in the rearview mirror seeing hope slouch in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:54 pm

An hour later, Chad got up to get ready for work; he worked the night shift.

[braindead x.x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:00 pm

[Same, math is raping my brain of all creativity at the moment]

Soon she got home, fe Hope and three of them together...watched Rugrats....Hope's favorite tv show that only all 3 of them could tolerate.
The next morning was even harder for Jamie to drop hope off at daycare, she started crying as soon as they pulled in the parking lot.

After reajusting from mother to student she went to her classes for the day. She couldn't wait to see Chad.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Jess slept through most of her classes, but borrowed notes from the guy next to her, so she didn't miss much.

Chad yawned, walking towards the school as the last bell rang to release the students. He stood by the gate, ignoring the suspicious looks some of the students gave him. He stared back at them, raising his eyebrow, his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Jamie walked out looking around for him nervously, her heart was beating a mile a minute.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm

After Chad freaked out the fifth guy who stared him strait in the eye, he caught sight of Jamie, looking for someone. She looked nervous and her cheeks were pink. Probably nervous. Or embarrassed. Of course she'd be embarrassed for looking for a low-life like him. He sighed and offered a small wave to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:50 pm

She saw him and smiled walking up him quickly to catch up. "Hey there." she smiled blushing, " I have the whole day to be yours. Time to catch up and everything."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm

He smiled, seeing her blush. Just as cute as five years ago. "Where you wanna go? Back to the church? Or did you have somewhere else in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:07 pm

"Lets go back to the church..." she smiled. "Just like old times?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:14 pm

"Sure," he held out his hand for hers with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:25 pm

She took his hand smiling leaning her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:29 pm

He smiled, ignoring the stuck-up students and their disgusted and confused looks. "Let's go," he whispered in her ear, like he'd done years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:31 pm

She nodded and they walked the whole way there, it wasn't that far from the college but it was a good walk. "So...what've you been up to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 pm

He shrugged at the question. "Meh. Nothing, really. Left my dad a while back, so I'm on my own. I got a full-time and part-time job to keep up with things. Full-time job covers the bills, the part-time job is just for spending money and savings." He thought for a minute and shrugged. "That's pretty much it. What's new with you," he asked.

His mom had left when he was really little, and his dad was a drunk, which is why he'd never let Jamie over to his house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:47 pm

She bit her lip and looked down. "Well...I'm here on a graphic designng/art scholarship....I've gotten a whole heck of a lot better since I was 13." Jamie smiled and looked up at him. "I'm getting a job at the bookstore on campus as well. So I'll have a little more money then what my parents send me every month. Saving up for a rainy day yah know? There's this little Hope that I have, gotta save up for it."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:56 pm

"Where do you wanna work, once you get out of college," he asked, assuming that's what her hope was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:06 pm

"Dunno really, I'd love to design logos or something. Then I'd paint in my free time." She smiled looking up at him and swaying their hands slightly. "It's been forever, I feel like I have to get to know you all over again." she said cblushing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:08 pm

He chuckled. "You definitely haven't changed much," he murmured, smiling as she blushed. God, she was cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:14 pm

"Neither have you." she said looking him up and down as they approached the church. "But you sure grown taller, and hotter..." she added the last part blushing and smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:18 pm

He chuckled and kissed her softly. "Might be my imagination, but I think you've gotten cuter. Your blush certainly is," he smiled and touched her cheek tenderly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:21 pm

She couldn't help but smile when he said that to her as she kissed him bac.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:24 pm

He kissed her tenderly, caressing her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:34 pm

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private - Tracey and me only   Private - Tracey and me only - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private - Tracey and me only
Page 3 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next