The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runaway with me *private*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Runaway with me *private* Empty
PostSubject: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:13 am

Alright. Its up.

Quick Bio.

Future me

Gabriel
Runaway with me *private* Dec-blonde-guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 am

Quick Bio

Name: Angela
Height: 5'1 (we both know that's how it's gonna be...)
Appearance: Runaway with me *private* Stock-photo-a-nice-portrait-of-young-and-really-cute-brunette-with-black-glasses-5258890
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 am

I sighed softly as I looked out of the window of the plane. I hated heights. It was just one of those things that I knew I would have to deal with. Like the fact of the unavoidable fate of eating fish- oh and having my legs being clean shaven. Boy, I must've loved this woman next to me.

HA, loved didn't even expess it. I was tied to her at the hip and lips. Which is the reason why we're on this plane with everything we owned. We were running away to get married in a catholic church in Italy and live there. I didn't know how long we would live there. I didn't really care. I was with her. That was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:37 am

Prior to my decision to run away with Gabe, I had led a considerably happy life. While I was happy that I would be running away with Gabe, I was also ashamed of myself from running away from my family and the problems that I had left behind. I tried not to be some angsty brat, but in the end I carried the most loose ends with me. I had no right to be sad or to feel that my life was anything less than wonderful. I despised myself and I still thought to that very day that Gabe deserved better.

Sighing softly, I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. For just a little bit, I wanted the outside world to fade away. Even if it was only for a little bit, I wanted the world to be void of anyone or anything that wasn't me or Gabe. At that moment I knew that I needed him and that I would always need him. He would always be the strength for me to lean on. I was a weak person and I hated myself for it, but at least I had Gabe by my side.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:33 am

I looked down at her when she rested her head against me. I smiled and put my arm around her. I didn't care about her faults, I loved her faults in all. I had my share of faults and I knew she still loved me.No one is perfect but in the eyes of your true love it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 pm

I knew that he worked his hardest to comfort me and keep me happy. Sighing softly and closing my eyes, I allowed myself to forget about my current troubles and to just think about being with him. He loved me so much that he was willing to get in a plane and suffer a future that would involved shaved legs and fish.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:16 pm

I knew it was worth it. She was worth anything. I would die for this woman next to me.

I gently stroked her hair enjoying the softness on my finger tips. I smiled gently remembering a rp we did years ago. I think Damien was my inner self. I did have a hair fettish. I couldn't help it. It was so pretty.

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. A future with her was what I wanted more than anything on this planet. I wanted to marry her , have kids with her, just everything I wanted to do with her. Right down to those special moments we always invisioned of us ( on the couch cuddled up together under a warm blanket; reading, as it snowed outside or rained with a warm fire going.).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:23 pm

I sighed gently and then smiled as he placed a soft kiss on the top of my head. He was a kind hearted person and I knew that I would be happy sharing the rest of my life with him. Looking up at him, I kissed him gently. We would be on the plane for a couple more hours, something that I was not relishing. It got pretty boring sitting on a plane after a while.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 pm

" Are you hungry, my love" I asked softly. I was getting the munchies. I could go for some peanuts and some ice tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:45 pm

"Hmm?" I asked, looking over to the aisle of the plane absentmindedly. "A little bit." I admitted, turning to look at him. Glancing down at my watch, I added, "But I'm sure that they're going to start to bring out the flight meals soon." I assured him, smiling thoughtfully into his eyes. While airplane food wasn't the best, it wouldn't matter so long as I was with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:47 pm

" ooo I hope the desert has something with strawberries in it " I winked at her. Oh I just couldn't wait for those little love making sessions with strawberries and whipped cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm

A soft blush lit my cheeks and I laughed awkwardly. "Well, don't expect anything too extravagant. It's only airplane food." I mumbeled, my voice shaking a bit as I spoke. Sighing and laughing softly, I rested my head on his shoulder. "You like strawberries way too much." I observed, "I don't know why, but you do." Though, I did know why.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:59 pm

I laughed as I wrapped my arm around her, " oh i think you know why" I growled playfully and nipped her neck and then kissed her lovingly. " Love you, baby." I said gently smiling at her. No doubt about, she had my heart before I even knew it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:18 pm

I chuckled softly and for not the first time that day felt thankful that we had been able to afford first class tickets, where we had more privacy then we ever would have hoped for in third class. Nuzzeling his cheek, I yawned softly. I could hear the soft sounds of wheels against carpet and I knew that the food was being brought out.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:24 pm

I had made sure to get seats way back in the corner of the first class. I liked privacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Whether or not we had privacy I still knew that nothing big would be happening while we were on the plane. Needless to say whether or not we would be joining the "Mile High Club" had not passed my mind. Yawning, I pulled down the tray from the seat infront of me and thanked the flight attendent when she brought me my meal and asked for a bottle of water which they kindly gave to me.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:46 pm

I had asked for raspberry iced tea. I thanked them and looked at the drink. Man if I had a tail it would've been going a mile a minute. I loved this stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 pm

"I don't see any strawberries..." I teased, though they had not broughten out dessert yet. Grabbing my fork, I began to eat the dinner, which was to my amusement, flounder. Chuckeling softly to myself, I ate contently and then wiped at my lips with a napkin once I had finished. Yawning, I finished my bottle of water and waited patiently for dessert.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:08 pm

I looked at the fish and ate the vegtables that came with it and the dinner roll but not the fish. I wasn't too keen on this dinner. Fish just had this nasty salt water taste that I had no liking for. I just liked canned tuna because it didn't taste like fish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:14 pm

I turned my head and chuckled when I observed that he had not eaten his fish. It also seemed that he had no intent in doing so in the future. "And you call me stubborn." I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder. "Oh, sweetheart," I murmured softly. "You know that eventually I will make you eat fish." Kissing his cheek, I then looked over as they began to take out the dessert and raised a brow. Strawberry tart.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:27 pm

" yeah well I'm not eating this" he shook his head. I eyed the strawberry tart. oh the thing I will do with it. mmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 pm

I sighed softly. Eventually I would get him to listen to me; I needed to accept that the time was not now. As the dessert trays were placed infront of us, I quietly thanked the flight attendents. Then I cautiously turned my head to look at Gabe. Without even fully looking at him I knew that he was planning something. "Hmm..." I murmured.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:39 pm

I calmly ate the outer edges of the tart ignoring her ever curious self. I loved keeping her on her toes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 pm

He would do this to me! I bite down on my lip, my fingers tingeling against my lap as I wanted for him to do something. Of course he had soemthing planned! He always had something planned? Biting on the iniside of my cheek, I then reached for my own fork and started to eat. Fine! Fine. I didn't have to humor him. I could ignore him! ...>.>
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Oh my god she was so cute! I couldn't help but chuckle softly. I then " accidentally flung my strawberry onto her lap. " Oh darn it! here let me get it" I said leaning down to her thigh and licked it up and then licked the inner part of her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway with me *private*
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next