The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runaway with me *private*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:58 pm

I wasn't really asleep but yet I wasn't awake if that made sense. I was in between.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:04 pm

"Gabe," I murmured, looking down at him thoughtfully. How was I going to wake my sleepy lover up? Hmm. "Oh, Gabe," I murmured, leaning over and pressing a kiss to his collarbone. "I'm naked and can't find my clothes. Do you want to help me?" It was a silly thing to say and if he were wide awake he wouldn't have believed it for a minute, but I was curious to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:24 am

" mmm why you naked" I yawned trying to feel around for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:47 am

As he started to reach his hand out for me I giggled and moved back so that he wouldn't realize that I was still wearing clothes. "I wanted to surprise you with some morning time fun." I chuckled. "But I forget where I put my clothes, so I need your help finding them." It surprised me that he was really buying this. "Get up." I added after a minute or so of him simply reaching his hand out to feel my 'naked' body.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:45 pm

" We never made love." I yawned. " So how could we have morning time fun:" I stretched and unburried myself from the pillows ontop of my head. I rolled on my back and sat up. I had some serious bed head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:50 pm

"Are you saying that you don't want to have any fun with me?" My voice sounded sad, although I was really amused by him and his sleepy voice. As he started to finally wake up I sat back and watched him curiously. Granted, there were times that I needed to be pulled from bed with a crow bar, but it wasn't every single day like Gabe. How was he always so sleepy in the morning? Didn't get get enough sleep at night?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 pm

I just didn't like moving in the mornings.

" Hm" I said as I pulled her down to me and straddled her waist. " This good?" I grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:08 pm

When he had begun to reach out his hand for me I had been prepared to simply move back a little; I had seen him in the mornings, he didn't like to move a lot. It came as a big surprise to me when he hooked an arm around my waist and pulled me down towards him. Not too long after he was stradeling my waist and looking down at me with the intense blue eyes that I loved so much.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 pm

I smiled down at her and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:26 pm

I smiled back up at him and closed my eyes as he kissed me. Last night had been heated and sensual but overall we had not been ready to fully give ourselves to one another physically. I hadn't been, anyway. As he kissed me I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his body closer to mine. There was a sort of feeling between the two of us that was not meant to be ignored.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:22 pm

I gently stroked her hair as I kissed her. I wanted her to be fully sure when she wanted to make love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:25 pm

It was also like Gabe to make sure to tend to my needs and do what I wanted. Sometimes I wanted to shake him by the shoulders and tell him that it was alright to have needs and wants that were seperate from my own. I wanted him to be happy just as much as he wanted me to be happy. Not that he would listen to me or anything. Kissing him gently, I pulled away and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Sometimes my needs were just too physcial. I understood this. After all men were different than women in needs and wants. I wanted her to be happy and I would be happy seeing her smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:00 pm

I reached up and gently caressed his cheek; He made me feel happy in ways that other people would never be able to achieve. There was a special connection between us that could not be ignored. Gabe meant more to me then any other person in my life ever had. "I love you, hunny." I smiled at him. "I'm sorry that I lied and said I was naked. As you can see I'm not."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 pm

" Eh I knew you werent" i yawned nuzzling into her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 pm

"Liar." I answered back, closing my eyes as he nuzzled against my throat. "I know you're lying, because when I told you that I was naked you started to reach out for me." I carefully nipped his ear lobe. "Don't lie to me, it's a very naughty thing to do. You don't want me to have to start punishing you, do you?" Of course none of what I was saying was being said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:53 pm

" What if I like the punishment." I asked nuzzling into her and kissing her neck lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:08 pm

I giggled softly. "Then I won't know what to do with you." I answered him. With a soft sigh I allowed myself to cuddle with him before sitting up. "Come on, hunny. Time's a'wasting. We're in Italy. Let's go out and see some of the sights!" Although, granted, seeing as we were going to bhe living in Italy we really did have all of the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 pm

" Can we have breakfast first" I asked yawning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:30 pm

"I thought that you hated breakfast." I teased. Of course I wasn't actually going to keep my hubby from having something to eat, it would be completely uncharacteristic of me. I was always worrying about whether or not he ate enough. "I'll call room service while you get dressed." I finally answered, walking over to the phone and picking it up.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:21 pm

" Alll righty then" I replied going into the dresser and pulled out a shirt and some jeans. Eh this was good enough. I grabbed my bag that had my deoderant and razor etc and went into the bathroom. Moments later I came out clean shaven, hair brushed, teeth brush, cologned, and refreshed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 pm

I was waiting for him patiently on the bed. The room service had arrived a couple of minutes ago and I had already set up the breakfast on the table. "Hello," I smiled, getting up from the bed and walking over to sit at the small kitchen table. "Breakfast looks really yummy ^-^ Do you want a bite, hunny?" I asked him, holding up the fork with a small piece of the breakfast.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 pm

" Yes' I smiled coming over to get a bite or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:47 am

When Gabe sat down beside me I smiled brightly at him and then fed him a piece of the pancakes. The pancakes had been topped with whipped creme and chopped strawberries and I knew he liked anything like that. Chuckeling softly, I took a strawberry for myself and ate contently. Gabe always seemed to like whenever strawberries were involved with what we were eating.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:08 am

I always thought of her whenever ate strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway with me *private*
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next