The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runaway with me *private*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:33 pm

I smiled softly as I ran my tounge over her neck. " I am thinking of it too." I said gently as I ran my hands over her feminine waist slowly. I started to press my own waist against hers wanting to feel her agaisnt me ever if I had jeans on. I could still feel movement if she rubbed me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:40 pm

I blushed, "At least I'm not being perverted again." I murmured, groaning softly as he continued to kiss down my neck. A cry passed my lips as I felt his hands on my hips, pressing them close to his. I wanted this closeness, more than I had realized. "Ooh.." I groaned, pressing my lips to his and gently rubbing my hips against his. I had never expected it to feel so good.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:44 pm

I breathed in heavily but slowly. I rubbed against her slowly as my hands ran down her back holding her to me. " I'm not a pervert. I just make perverted jokes." I murmered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:51 pm

I groaned gently and buried my face against the crook of his neck, taking in his sent. "Oooh, dear..." I cried, my body yearning for his. "Ohh, Sweetheart..." As he continued to rub his hips against my own, holding his hands down her back, I gasped. It felt so good to be close like this with him. My hands began to gently move down his body.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:03 pm

" I love you" I groaned heavily as I moved my waist against hers more slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 pm

"I love you too..." I gasped, holding my hands on his waist. I gently moved back in the room, eventually falling back on to the bed. It was not long before he was over my body, staring down at me. "Gabe..." I murmured softly, pressing my lips to his. "I love you.." I whispered against his lips. He made me feel so whole and happy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:50 pm

" I love you too, Angela" I said breathing heavily against her neck as I pinned her hands down by her head. My fingers laced through hers feeling her engagment ring. Soon. Soon we would say our vows. Soon she would be my blushing bride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:52 pm

I closed my eyes and felt my cheeks heat up when he reached for my hands and pinned them above my head. Opening one eye warily, I saw how he was looking at my engagement ring and smiled. Gently moving up, I pressed a kiss to his lips. We would be married soon; nothing in the world could have made me any happier than I already was.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:03 pm

I kissed her gently and smiled with softly eyes, " Soon, I've waited so long to become your husband and now its so close I can almost feel it. " I said as I caressed her cheek and ran my thumb slowly over her lower lip. " I meant ever word that day I preposed to you over the DS. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 pm

I smiled back at him and thought back to when I had been fifteen years old and he had proposed to me over his DS. While I had been all happy and blushy while he had proposed, the realization of having a fiance hadn't really kicked in until a few hours afterwards. As he trialed his thumb over my body lip, I sighed and looked at him with half lidded eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:11 pm

" I followed my heart and it lead me to you" I murmered softly. I kissed down her neck slowly and gently moved my waist against her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:34 pm

I blushed a soft rose color as he began to kiss down my neck and gasped as he started to move his waist against mine. Placing my hands on his hips I began to move with him, building up a rythm. Despite all of the role plays that we had done together in the past, I was no pro in what we were doing right then. Blushing, I buried my face against a pillow.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:57 pm

I was no better either. I just did what I felt would feel good to us. I kissed down her neck more roughed and rubbed harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:34 pm

He may not have believed that he was good at what he was doing, but I know otherwise. All of his little touches upon my skin felt amazing and sent little ripples of pleasure throughout all of my body. I groaned softly as he continued to bathe me in a glorious feeling of pleasure, never letting me lose my contentment. "Oooh..." I groaned as he continued.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:07 am

I slowly caressed her round breats under my masculine hands gently pinching her nipples between my thumb and pointer finger till I saw them bead up tightly in arrousement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:43 pm

I was still new to him touching me like this. As he began to slid up my shirt and clusmily grope at my chest, a gasp passed my lips. We both might have been inexperienced, but I knew what felt good. Cries passed my lips as he began to work at my nipples, pinching at them and teasing them until they felt very hard. "G-Gabe..." I groaned, blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:54 pm

" Yes?" I said gently. I wasn't sure on how to touch her but I was trying my best. I kissed her lips deeply as I felt my groin harden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:56 pm

"It feels really good..." I blushed, unable to look him in the eye. I was lucky to be with someone who was so gentle with me, not rushing so that he could find his own pleasure. I only wished that I knew what I was doing so that I could also make him feel good. Kissing him back gently, I blushed feeling something hard against my thigh.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:00 pm

" I'm happy that I can make you feel good" I said gently leaning down kissing her lovingly. I started to lift her shirt off. I wanted her to feel good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:02 pm

I blushed gently as I watched him, knowing that somehow Gabe understood. He started to remove my shirt and I watched him, breathless. Soon my shirt was on the floor, the start of what would be a pile of my clothes. Gabe seemed more focused on giving me pleasure then reccieving pleasure in return. Again I felt bad, but I didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 pm

I didn't know what to do I was experimenting. The way I figured was you didn't needs to know you just needed to love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:34 pm

We were both inexperienced, yet somehow this reassured me. Even Gabe wasn't 100% on what to do with me. I gently nuzzled him as he paused, looking encouragingly into his eyes. It wasn't a bad thing if we didn't go all the way. Maybe that wasn't happen tonight; maybe we were meant to wait until our wedding day.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:08 pm

If she didn't want to go all the way that was fine. I wasn't going to pressure her thought having an erection wasn't comfortable. I unclipped her bra and leaned down and kissed her breasts and licked her nipples teasingly as my other hand undid her pants and pulled them down running my hand over her inner thighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:59 pm

"Gabe..."I gasped, my hands clenching the bed sheets as he started to become more intimate with each and everyone of his touches and caresses. "S-should we stop?" While Gabe was trying to bring me to release (or at least, that's what I was assuming,) I wasn't sure if I would be able to do the same thing for him in return.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:52 pm

" Do you want to stop?" I said softly. It was going to be difficult to get my erection down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway with me *private*
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next