The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runaway with me *private*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Apart of me was worried to continue on, unsure of whether or not I wanted to go all the way with him. However, there was the other part of me that could feel his erection against his leg and worried whether or not it would be fair to leave him like that. I gently nuzzled his cheek and then kissed his lips. "How can I make you feel good, baby?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:19 am

" If you don't want to go all the way its ok...I'll deal with my little.....problem." I said softly. I didn't want her pressured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:05 am

Despite knowing that I wasn't ready to go all the way with Gabe just yet, I felt bad that he was hinting at going to the bathroom to relieve himself of his, er, arrousal. Taking in a shakey breath, I looked at him thoughtfully. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel good, Sweetheart?" He had never hesitated to take care of me before.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:34 am

" Its ok. You don't have to." I shook my head getting off of her, " That just the problem with this organ. I can't tell it when its going to be used or not." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:38 am

"It isn't ok." I murmured softly, shaking my head. It wasn't fair that Gabe was willing to go above and beyond to satisfy me, and yet he was damned to go into the bathroom to take care of himself. "Please tell me." I murmured, taking his hand. "Let me make you feel good, Sweetheart." I blushed, brushing some hair out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:51 am

" You don't have to. If you really want to, touch me there" I blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:39 am

A soft blush lit my cheeks and I nodded my head. Of course I had seen this coming; We had done far too many role plays together for me to have not seen it coming. While I was shy about doing it, it was much better than feeling the guilt over getting him so anxious only to leave him unsatifised and needing to take care of himself in the coldness of the bathroom.

(... For the sake of decency I suppose we skip? We've been beating around the bush with this long enough, wouldn't you say?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:01 am

( I love you X3 )

After all the excitment I was in the bathroom cleaning myself up and getting into some sweats and a tank top. My face was still red and flushed from the action. I never relized how wonderful her touch was until I felt her touch on the lower ends of my body. Ok, stop thinking about it, I told myself. I didn't needs another tent in my pants.

I came out shyly. I was bitting my lip as I went to my side of the bed and sat down grabbing one of the books I brought along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:15 pm

I was quite flushed myself, though I would never let him know. Sighing gently and brushing some hair from my eyes, I looked up when the door opened and he walked out. He was wearing a new pair of sweatpants and an underwear tanktop and he looked absoluteloy scrumptious. As he took a seat on the bed, reaching for a book, I shook my head and leaned over and took the book from him. "Be with me a little longer." I murmured, kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:31 pm

I blushed gently but nodded. I kissed her gently as I layed down beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:38 pm

It wasn't that I was trying to be a tease, I just liked the closeness between us. Cuddeling him contently, I rested my head on his chest and wrapped an arm around him. "I love you, Gabe." It had been such a long time before we had been able to be together like this. How could anyone expect me to keep my hands to myself when he was around me?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:10 pm

" I love you too, Angela"I said gently and cuddled her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:49 pm

As sappy as it might have sounded, I felt that as long as I had him beside me to love, I would be alright. Gabe just made me feel so safe, like I had no worries in the world. Closing my eyes once more, I smiled. "With all of my heart." I added, chuckeling softly and pressing a soft kiss to his collarbone. I wish I could better translate how much I loved him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:22 pm

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes. " I love you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 pm

I felt so safe and happy in his arms. "Oh, Sweetheart." I murmured. It had been such a long time for me to have waited to be held like this by him. It was a dream come true and I felt as if I had touched the stars and danced on the very rings of Saturn. All of this from one little touch! It was amazing what kind of effects true love could leave on a person.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 am

I was so happy to hold her and be with her. It was a dream come true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:26 pm

I looked up suddenly and then looked down at him. "I'm not cute." I said stubbornly, looking thoughtfully into his eyes. How many hours ahd we spent fighting over whether or not I was cute or whether or not I was beautiful? Brushing some hair from his eyes, I smiled down at him and leaned down to gently kiss his lips. "Not cute at all." I murmured as I pulled away.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:00 am

I gave a disgruntaled. " ye are cute now go to sleep. I'm tired" Jet lag was taking its toll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Hearing his tired voice made me chuckle, though I acknowledged his wish and stopped insulting myself for the time being. A small yawn emitted from my throat and I curled up against the warmth of his body. It was late and considering the fact that our biological clocks were still used to American time, our body was even more tired. Closing my eyes, I eventually fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:06 am

I put my arm around her and yawned nuzzling into the soft pillow. I grunted as I put the first pillow over my head. I liked covering my head when I slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:25 pm

I would always tease Gabe and his "whore pillows." Just like he would always tease me for being clutzy or for not being able to say the word "room" properly (or so he said.) But perhaps that was what love was. Being able to tease eachother and still be able to love one another without ever loosing interesting. Or maybe the two things had nothing in common and it was all a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:02 am

I think teasing just let us relax with one another and laugh at each other. There was no reason to be self concience around your lover, but to share and laugh about ones faults bonded us and I think in a sense laughing about the faults of each other made us less self concience about who we were as a whole knowing that no matter what stupid little fault we had ( like heavy accents, blonde moments, ADD moments, and clutsy moments) that our lover would only like that fault and help you see that maybe its not so bad its what made you, well you. And I think it makes us like who we are a little bit better knowing , " hey they love me for me and nothing could change that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:50 am

The morning came upon us slowly, the sky a beautiful pink and blue color and the sun streaming in through the windows like rays of gold. Very reluctantly I opened my eyes. When I did I looked around quietly and could not help but get up from the bed and go out to the terrace to see the beauty of all of Italy. I was happy that I had not allowed myself to miss my first sunrise in Italy in over seven years.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:36 pm

While she was enjoying this dramatic sunrise, the bear was in his cave so to speak. I was determined not to greet the morning because I thought it came too soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

He only felt this way because he was not yet used to the time differences between Italy and America. Yawning softly and brushing some of my untidy hair from my eyes, I stared out over Italy and felt a wave of awe wash over me. I felt very happy and at peace with myself. With one last glance, I then walked back into the bedroom and sat down beside my sleeping lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway with me *private*
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next