The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runaway with me *private*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 pm

As he ate I quietly glanced over at the bed and thought of the night before. We had not made love last night but I thought back to a time when we had been younger and had not yet been able to be with eachother. Around that time I knew that I wasn't hell bent on saving myself for marriage, I was hellbent on saving myself for Gabe. If I was going to give myself to anyone, it was going to be him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

"Mmmhhhh la la la" i sung softly as I finished what I could of my breakfast. it wasn't much but I was full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 pm

A soft laugh passed from my lips, "You're the one who wanted to have some breakast before going sight seeing!" I teased, picking up my fork and eating the rest of my own breakfast. Over the years I would work hard to help him with his eating skills and help him shape a healthier appetite. Yawning softly I rested my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:59 pm

" least I felt hungry" i said whimsicaly. I stroked her hair ever so lovingly. " Angela.....remember when we had our DSes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:04 pm

I blushed softly. "How could I ever forget?" A great deal had been said over our DSes; He had played piano for me, proposed to me and we had even made love through our DSs. Looking over into his eyes, I smiled softly. "Why do you ask, Sweetheart?" I asked him, smiling at the happy expression on his face. Had he seen me look over at the bed?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:11 pm

" Just remembering" I said happily. " Our younger days were so adorable"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:19 pm

"Adorable?" I asked softly, a soft blush on my cheeks. I knew what he was talking about. The both of us had been pretty shy when we had first started talking to eachother over our DSs. Despite this shyness it eventually came to the point where we were able to talk about just about everything and did it happily. I was glad I could be with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:56 am

I knew once I got used to talking to her over the DS we would become closer. Typing over the internet just didn't feel as nice as talking to her verballly. There was more emotions coming into play when you talk to someone verbally. You hear thier voice diffferentiate and afflucuate while the internet could never do that. When I'm happy I tend to studder and say things all wrong. usually. Or I talk fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 pm

I smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek. When I had been youunger I knew that I loved Gbae but feared what would happen when I would meet him in real life. It was easy to love someone over the internet because you didn't see all of their quirks and what not. By talking over the DS I had been able to at least conquer that problem half way.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:03 pm

I knew I could be a bit moody and sometimes sulky when I didn't get what I wanted. But I knew Angela would love me faults in all, having learned this from my past crisis that life changing summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:10 pm

"Where do you want to go first, Baby?" I asked him, picking up my plate and putting it back on the cart. It was going to be a very busy day if we took advantage of all of the site seeing possibilities. Despite being excited to see all of the sites, however, I wouldn't have minded staying in the day and relaxing with my baby in bed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:46 pm

" Lets go window shopping." I smiled. Maybe we could get some stuff for our palce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:39 pm

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled. We could go out window shopping until lunch. Just because we were in Italy didn't mean that we had to go and see everything at once. Yawning I walked over to grab my purse and coat and then left the suite with him. "Do you want to take a taxi or the bus?" I asked softly as we walked down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:52 pm

" Hm taxi" I said not fond of buses/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:00 pm

I counted out the Euros in my wallet and nodded my head, "Alright. Sounds good to me." Smiling softly and brushing some hair out of my eyes I walked with him out of the hotel and hailed a taxi cab. Stepping in I asked for the cab driver to take us to one of the more reknown shopping plazas. Might as well have fun with our window shopping.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 am

We had rented our suite for a few months. It took alot of funds but it was worth it and eventually we would be getting our citizenship cards to live here. I had already put our papers in for the background checks.Soon as that was done I would be getting my own place for the optomitrst degree that I had. I was hoping Angela would be my assistant for some of the days but I knew she would be off writing these wonderful romance stories of somesort. I always had high hopes she would become a famous author. She was such a brillant woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:22 am

When the taxi driver dropped us off I thanked the man and paid him the cab fare. Stepping out and looking around the plaza I grinned. A lot of people said that France was the shopping capitol of the world, but personally I really liked shopping in Italy. "It's so beautiful here." I murmured softly to myself, looking over at a few stores.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:28 pm

" And we shall live like they do, slowly." I smiled. " No tourist rush and bush." I said wrapping her arm around mine and walked with her arm in arm smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Despite everything we had been through all of his touches still seemed special. Perhaps I was just being prudish but every one of his touches- even a small tap- sent shivers down my spine. What an odd eighteen year-old girl I was. "So, what do you want to check out first?" I asked, smiling. "Furniture, perhaps?" All of it looked so incredibly expensive!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:09 pm

" Sure. When we get our cards to live here we'll start finding an apartment to live in. And we'll need to get furnature" I said looking in a window that had chairs and plates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 pm

I sighed gently and looked into the shop window thoughtfully. We had turned our backs on a lot of things- including our families. While I knew that I wasn't going to completely cut off contact between me and my family it was still evident that it was a big deal what we had done. We had run away from our past lives and were starting a new with one another. It was exciting and romantic, but also frightening.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:53 pm

I kinda knew I wasn';t on her family's favorite person list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 pm

They had no reason in the world to hate Gabe. Yes, Gabe had given me the tools to run away but I could have said no. I needed my freedom and I needed to be with the one I loved the most. Maybe I was being childish and silly but for the time being I knew that where I belonged right then was with Gabe. Eventually I was sure there would be a time where we would return back home.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:38 pm

We needed time to spend together where it was just us. No outside factors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Right then all that seemed to matter to both me and Gabe was that we were young and in love. Of course we knew that it was risky to leave our parents for so long and to try to start a feasible life in Italy. For the time being it was almost like a vacation away from reality. We just needed to be with one another for a while without any interuptions and family issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway with me *private*
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next