The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runaway with me *private*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:53 pm

For a while I naively believed that he had dropped any ideas of trying to seduce me. This was before I found myself looking at a strawberry that had been thrown into my lap. Seconds later Gabe was leaning over his arm rest, apologizing and kneeling his head down to pick up the strawberry with his teeth. "Gabe..." I gasped, closing my eyes when his tongue lapped up at the sweet juice that had been left against my inner thigh. Why had I chosen to wear a skirt that day?!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:56 pm

" Mmmmmmmm"I smirked coming back up licking my lips. " that was a very tasty strawberry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:14 pm

My heart was pounding rapidly in my chest and I took in a deep breath. "I'm sure it was..." I mumbeled, my voice barely above a whisper. Sighing gently and then shaking my head I started to eat my own dessert. After five minutes of picking at it I needed to push it away. It was getting late and people were starting to pull out the complimentary pillows and blankets.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:25 pm

I yawned and stretched, " mmm night time." I yawned again getting out my own pillow. It was a blue square pillow that I always slept with. I t was from my teen age years. It was just a couch pillow but it was mine and I always cirled up with it at night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:27 pm

I looked at him thoughtfully and then laughed. Despite this I was not very relaxed. Aside from Gabe's little strawberry surprise, I knew that I would not be able to sleep that night. It was not because of insomnia or a fear of planes, it was simply because I could never bring myself to fall asleep in a car or a plane. I could just never get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:36 pm

I layed back in my chair. I coudl sleep anywhere. I pulled Angela ontop of me and pulled the blankets around us." Comfy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:40 pm

I gasped softly as I was picked up and pulled into Gabe's lap. "I-I... uh..." My face was the color of a ripened tomato and I was afraid to talk for fear of blurting out something stupid. "I hardly think that they'll allow this..." I whispered against the crook of his neck. I would never tell him that I hoped we were never disturbed and that I hoped we could stay like this all night.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:49 am

" Its nothing innapropriate. I'll tell them you don't sleep well in chairs. We're not doing anything wrong." I said softly turning my head and kissed her lips gently as I put the kick stand out from the chair and leaned back making abetter bed for us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 pm

I kissesd him back softly and sighed against his lips. Of course he was right. Pulling away, I carefully nuzzeled him and then allowed myself to relax against his warmth. "I love you." I murmured softly, closing my eyes. We would be arriving in Italy somewhere in the ballpark of five or so hours. We would eventually be awoken and would probably be pretty cranky but at least we'd be together.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:17 pm

" i love you too" I said gently closing my eyes. I put my arm around her and fell asleep. We would be staying in a hotel for a while till we could get a small apartment flat and got stable jobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:25 pm

A soft smile graced my lips when he wrapped his arms around me and I let out a content sigh. Eventually I listened to the soft sounds of his snoring, my head rested against his chest so that I could also hear the sound of his heart beat. After what had felt like such a long time we were finally together. Every touch felt like a blessing. Closing my eyes, I eventually fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Hours later I woke up to the flight attendant saying the plane was about to land. I gently shook my love's shoulder gently. I knew we would want to check into the hotel quick so we could at least get some decent sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 pm

I groaned feeling the disturbance and reluctanly opened my eyes and lifted my head. "Hello?" I murmured sleepily, looking gently into his icey blue eyes. Smiling, I pressed a kiss to his lips. "'Morning, sweetie." I yawned, starting to sit up in his lap. I soon moved to my own seat and buckeled in the seat belt. We were finally in Italy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:04 pm

I put my hands to my face grunting and yawned stretching out. "mmm morning, baby" I yawned again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:55 pm

By now I knew that Gabe was not much of a morning person. As the flight attendents came down the aisles offering drinks, I quickly asked for two cups of coffee, both meant for him. Aftering taking a small cup of tea for myself, I thanked the flight attendent and then looked over to my tired lover. "You don't mind if it's plain black coffee, do you?" I asked, taking a sip of my tea.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:06 pm

" I'll deal with it." I said shrugging. I liked cream and sugar. My mother always teased me about liking my coffee to the consistancy of syrup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:36 pm

After a decent enough breakfast, the plane was landed and we were leaving the air port with our luggage. Hailing a taxi was easy enough and we were soon whirring through the streets of Italy in search of a hotel room. As we walked into a grand building, I sighed contently and then looked over at a grand mural that was painted on the wall.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:21 am

" Should we get a suite?" I asked gently as I carried most of the lugage since alot of it was heavy and I didn't want my love to carry it. Besides I knew she could do the navigating with ease. I have no sense of direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 pm

I laughed softly at the thought of being the navigator in the relationship. When it came to giving directions I was no smarter than a stack of bricks. After agreeing on getting a suite, I took the key from the attendent at the counter and then helped Gabe to the elevator and then eventually into the luxorious suite room. "Oh, my..." I gasped, looking at all of the beautiful decoir.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:57 pm

" we'll probably be staying here for a while till we decide what to do." I said setting our stuff down and yawned. I stretched out my back and arms as I walked over to the bathroom and shut the door. One thing was that coffe was the laxitive to my bladder. Well...I just had a fast bladder to be honest. Once I was done I washed and dryed my hands and walked out, " Nice bathroom in there." I commented. I was often teased how no matter where I went I always had to go to the bathroom. I couldn't help it but it was funny. I didn't like using public restrooms but if they had urinals I didn't mind too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:06 pm

I had already begun to put away clothes when he walked back into the main room. Laughing softly, I paused to look thoughtfully at my beloved. "Well, that's good to know." I smiled. Walking over to Gabe I wrapped my arms around him and then gently pressed my lips to his. I was happy about the start of our lives together.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:08 pm

I smiled into the kiss as my hands wrapped around her waist. " Love you baby" I said aagainst her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:17 pm

"I love you too, Sweetheart." I murmured softly, pressing a kiss to his lips once more. For the rest of the night I didn't want to focus on putting away clothes and unpacking. What I wanted to do the most was to spend the night in his warm arms. "So, so much..." I gently moved him against the wall. My heart was beating in my chest a little quicker than it had been before.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 pm

I could feel my heart speed up as well when she pressed me against a wall. " I can tell whats on your mind" I murmered as I leaned down and sucked on her neck gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:25 pm

"I-I'm not a pervert..." I whispered embarassedly, even though I knew that he didn't think that of me. As he pressed his lips down to my warm flesh, I groaned and took in a deeep breath. "Are you thinking it too...?" I found myself asking him even though I already knew his answer. I couldn't help but be excited at that moment. We'd been apart for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway with me *private*   Runaway with me *private* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway with me *private*
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next