The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:21 pm

"The only guy that I ever knew who sparkeled is now a girl." Russel said nonchalantly, calling for the water to bring them the dessert menus. Once they arrived, her started to file through them, waiting to see what she was interested in having.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Alex looked through the menu, her eyes on the strawberry cheesecake. "This looks good," she pointed to it. "What do you think," she asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Russel looked over at the glossy menu, and then smiled. "Sure, that does sound good." According to the resturant, they used fresh strawberries for the strawberry sauce and mix. Calling for the waiter, he ordered two slices, not sure if she minded sharing one.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Alex smiled. Normally, she wouldn't mind sharing her food with anyone, but she rarely got dessert with her meals; she felt a little greedy with her sweets, especially when they involved strawberries and/or chocolate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:23 pm

He chuckled seeing the way that her brown eyes seemed to widen to the size of saucer plates. "What?" he asked softly. "Doesn't your boyfriend treat you to dessert with dinner?" That was his own 'sneaky' way of finding out whether or not Alex had a boyfriend. It surprised him that he cared.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:43 pm

"Boyfriend? I don't have one," she told him, wondering why everyone assumed that she did. "But, no. I usually don't get dessert with my dinner," she admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Score. Russel bit down on the inside of his lip so that he wouldn't grin. "Why not?" he finally asked once he was able to compose himself. "Dessert is one of the best parts of having dinner. There's all that anticipation that comes with waiting for it."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Alex shrugged, wrinkling her nose. "I dunno. Dating never really seemed like something I'd want to do. It's mainly based on looks at first, anyway, right? It's pointless, because you don't know them. Then, when you do get to know them, you find out you don't really like them and it's over. Just seems like a waste of time to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:52 am

"But if you never give someone a try, then how do you know if you like them or not?" Russel asked. "Even if you don't like them in the end, at least you'll know that you made an attempt to connect with someone. Besides," he added thoughtfully, "Since you're a girl, you wouldn't have to pay for dinner. That's the guys job. Always."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 pm

"I think it'd be smarter to become friends first. That way you know them. And I am paying. For my half, at least," she told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:42 pm

He wrinkeled his nose. "Why don't you just open up my pants and chop it off?" he asked, shaking his head. With that being said, he didn't attempt to make any further attempts to stop her from paying. This wasn't really a date. It was just a lunch between two people who hardly knew one another.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:06 am

"Now why would I want to do that," she chuckled, pulling the amount she knew her half had been from her wallet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:27 pm

"Well, you seemed perfectly ready to do it a few months ago." he said haughtilly, placing his share on the bill down on the table. He was dissapointed that their lunch was over so soon. Russel was even more disappointed that he was running out of excuses to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:33 pm

She chuckled. "Sorry about that," she smiled sheepishly. "I kinda did judge, didn't I? I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:42 pm

He couldn't help but smile, even if it were just a bit. It was no lie that Russel could be a badass, and was the last person who you would want your children to view of a role model. However, there were still those few rare moments where he redeemed himself, and you found your heart going out to the guy. "It's alright. I guess I was kind of a jerk to your friend.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 pm

"Just a bit," she failed to hide a teasing smile as she looked at him. "I guess nothing could stop her from being your fan, though," she sighed with a shrug. "Granted, she's not calling herself your future wife anymore, but she's still a fan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:52 pm

"Ah, she's over me. I saw her at my concert. She has designs set on my drummer." Russel said, pretending to sound hurt. He sniffled slightly, and then chuckled. "I think, somehow, that she could have been the one to give me a sunny day during a hail storm." he teased, walking out of the restaurant with her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 am

She chuckled, walking out with him. "I suppose it's your loss, then, isn't it? Maybe your drummer won't rub it in too much," she teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 am

Russel scoffed. "Are you kidding? He's the drummer." he exclaimed, as if that explained everything. "In a band, when the drummer is taking something away from the lead vocals, they feel untop of the world. I'll be lucky if he deosn't try and make me jealous with every horny detail."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:24 am

She chuckled. "Relax, I'm only teasing. Besides, why should you be jealous? Don't you get every girl you want? And, if I recall correctly, you wanted nothing to do with Jen. Am I wrong," she asked with a half cocky, half teasing smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:36 am

"Yeah, yeah. I know." he said softly, chuckeling. "I'm only joking, too. Not that your friend isn't pretty or anything." Brushing some of his short blonde hair from his eyes, he looked over at the sky, and sighed seeing that the sun was setting.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:22 am

She chuckled and curiously followed his gaze to the setting sun. She loved the colors it casted on the clouds, and the orange fading to purple, fading to blue of the sky itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:32 pm

He sighed softly, and then turned his head slightly to look at her. She was beautiful. Russel cursed himself for being so foolish as to think that what he was feeling was nothing. Yet, at the same time, how could it possibly be something? He hardly knew her!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:36 pm

"Of all times to not have my camera with me," she sighed and looked up at him. She blinked, seeing his expression. "You okay," she asked. She focused, not letting herself see the reflection of the sunset in his eyes. She was good about staying composed, as she usually was. She didn't like others knowing what could possibly be going on in her head. Thoughts were private for a reason, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:34 pm

"Hmm?" Russel asked, slightly dazed. He was growing annoyed with himself. Simply put, he was not the kind of guy who got lost staring at a sun set. Nor was he the kind of guy who went to dinner with a girl without having the intention of getting some. "Yeah, I'm fine.." he answered, his voice trailing off slightly. She looked so beautiful in the sunset. He noticed some of her hair was out of place, and couldn't help but reach over and adjust it. "Perfect." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next