The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:34 am

"You're beautiful." he answered simply, and then laughed. "And I think by now you should also know that I enjoy looking at beautiful women." Walking back over to the vespa, he waited for her. "Come on. I know this awesome place where they have the best ice cream." They would only be in Italy for another week and somehow he felt she hadn't enjoyed it like she should have.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:39 am

She blushed brighter, having no response to his answer, though her mouth moved like she wanted to say something. She gave up on thinking up a response and followed him back to the vespa, hoping on behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:48 am

As they rode through the streets of Italy some people stopped and waved at them, many being people who Russel had enjoyed most of his stay with. He was a people person and tended to attract people towards him. While he might not have realized this when he had been younger he realized it now and enjoyed it with all of his might.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:51 am

Alex noticed this as she looked around. "People really like you," she told him. "They look genuinely happy to see you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am

Russel laughed. "I think it's because I'm so charming and have such dashing good looks." He was a jokester and even if it didn't sound like he was being modest he actually was. While at first people were taken in by his looks they came to like him for his personality and good heart, his appearance only factoring as a bonus in the end. When they reached the small ice cream parlor he got off of the scooter and walked with Alex to check out the ice creams.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:14 am

She laughed with him, feeling as carefree as if she were painting something she'd been inspired to make. She walked inside with him, a happy little bounce in her step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:40 am

Russel ordered a small cup of strawberry ice cream, his personal favorite. "What would you like, Alex?" he asked, looking over at all of the other choices underneath the display glass. He was happy that he could show her a nice time like this and was even happier that she was allowing it. This trip to Italy was finally proving to have not been for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 am

"They all look so good! Let's see... Chocolate chip, please," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song   Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Write Me {Private} a Love Song
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17