The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:00 am

" I'm gonna go to bed" Spencer groaned getting up.

Deren was rubbing Celine's lower back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:07 am

Maddison chuckeled at this, and then decided to excuse herself as well. While she liked Celine and Deren, it was obvious by the wall that Deren was holding Celine and touching her that he was hoping for some alone time. He really did seem to like Celine, anyone could see it by the way he looked at her. Maddison would even go as far to say that he loved her.

Celine bid both of the kids goodnight, and then yawned softly. On TV an old Adam Sandler movie from the 90's was playing. Yawning once more, she closed her eyes, letting her body relax. It was such a nice night, she hadn't minded spending time with Spencer or Maddison at all. As the night was coming to a close, she felt considerably happy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:14 am

Spencer went up to his bedroom and layed on his bed.

Deren smiled and started to suck on her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:20 am

Maddison knew better than to share the bed with him. They weren't little kids anymore, nor where they old enough or further enough in their relationship for it. She had asked for her butler to bring a sleeping bag for her, and she was setting it up on the floor of his bedroom. Yawning softly, she rested her head against the pillow and sighed contently.

Celine had been listened to Adam Sandler play another over the top character when Deren started to suck on her neck. She blushed deeply, and sat up, looking at him. "D-deren o///o" she whispered, her hand moving up to brush some of her short black hair out of her eyes. He seemed to enjoy giving her love bites. Because of him she had boughten at least six different turtle necks in the past month.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:25 am

Spencer passed out.

Deren smiled, " Whats wrong?" he nipped her neck pushing her down on the couch and straddling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:27 am

Celine grunted being pushed back down on the couch, and looked back up at him, her cheeks a flaming red. "T-the movie.." she whispered, as if he were still interested in out. He had deffinately come a long way from being the same boy who had been shy at the thought of kissing her alone. Now he was the more spontaneous of the two, always enjoying whatever time he had to explore her body.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:34 am

" One day, I hope to make love to you" he said softly kissing her jawline passionatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:37 am

"M-make love?" Celine whispered, closing her eyes as he leaned down and started to kiss her jawline. Deren. It was hard to not get lost in his embrace. While he was obviously sexually attracted to her, he wasn't lude or forceful. He was really just very passionate towards her, not wanting her to be oblivious to how he felt about her. Sighing gently, she felt herself pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:42 am

He would never force her to sleep with him. Deren rubbed her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:46 am

Celine took in a shaky breath, her body aching from the soft wave of pleasure that she felt run over her hips. "Mmm, Deren." she gasped softly, closing her eyes and taking in a breath. Her hands gripped his lean hips, and she gently rubbed back at him. Being with Deren made her happy. She loved everything about him. The way he was so kind and so smart, yet not arrogant. How he was so affectionate and sweet, but also knew how to be aggressive and determined when the time called for it. And then there were also the physical things that attracted her to him. How innocent he could be one minute, and then the next he was Don Juan. Or how safe she felt with his warmth and weight above her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:51 am

He groaned gently rubbing her getting arouased. It was one of the best things to feel, in his opinion. He loved feeling so aroused that any touch Celine made upon his skin was like a mini orgasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:54 am

Celine gently caressed his cheek, groaning softly as he continued to rub on her. She opened her eyes to look at him, her eyes soft. He was the most beautiful man she had ever met. Closing her eyes once more, she let her fingers entangle in his hair as she pulled him closer to her. A soft murmur of pleasure passed her lips, and she buried her face against the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:20 am

A few minutes later Deren carried her to his bedroom and locked his door. Needless to say there was alot of groaning and gasping. Deren preformed oral for her amoung other things. No sex just alot of sensual foreplay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:38 am

It was a very long night. Celine knew in a way that her body was bound to his. She would never let other men touch her like she allowed him to. When it was very late, she lay beside him in bed, tired and blissful. Her body was numb with pleasure, and she was resting peacefully. The next day she would recieve the news that she had been picked at the last minute to be apart of a charter flight to Paris. She would be forced to pack up without really being able to say anything to him to let him know.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:41 am

Deren would be so upset when she would leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:50 am

Celine would try and contact him, but as everyone knew, life hardly ever went as planned. As Celine rested peacefully in his arms, she turned her head up to look at him and smiled. Nuzzleing him, she then leaned up to lovingly kiss his lips. It was obvious that they both loved eachother, even if they hadn't said it just yet.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:54 am

They both knew it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:57 am

Yawning softly, Celine eventually fell asleep. When she would finally awake in the morning, it would be to the sound of her cellphone going off. She would hear about the offer to go to France for a photography project and would have no choice but to leave in a hurry so that she could prepare. Sadly, Deren would wake up alone with no Celine.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 am

Damien and Kim were asleep in thier room and Spencer and Maddie was sleeping still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:07 am

Celine sighed softly to herself as she dressed. She was hardly able to look at Deren before she dashed out of his room and downstairs to grab her coat and leave. She hoped that he would forgive her, though she would understand if he didn't. Right then she was making her choice whether to further her career or her relationship with Deren.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:12 am

Deren would be very depressed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:28 am

Sometimes you couldn't just sit around and be depressed. There were times when you needed to get up and put things back to the way that they were supposed to be. Celine was quiet as she grabbed her suitcases and started to pack. Sighing softly and tossed in her clothes, she paused only briefly to think about Deren. Would he hate her for this?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:29 am

He would miss her dearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 pm

What was he going to do about it? As she began to finish packing, Celine gambeled with the idea of calling Deren and asking him if he wanted to come with her. The only problem was that she would be away for six months and she wasn't sure how that would effect his studies. It seemed pretty much like a lose-lose situation.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Deren would be with her in a heart beat for sure though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next