The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Celine was quiet as she reached her car. As she placed her bags in the trunk she said nothing, not looking around and appreciating her apartment. She would be out of the country for six months; a whole semester. Why wasn't she enjoying her last few hours in America? Her hand clenched briefly on the handle of her suitcase, and she sighed, placing it down.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 am

Deren woke up and blinked. where she go? no note or anything!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:19 pm

She rested her hand against her temple, and sighed. Perhaps it would be best if she just left. Deren was a good boy; he had always been a good boy. Ever since she had come along she had changed him, and that wasn't a good thing! He was just... so pure. Celine hated herself for sullying such a pure person. With a sigh, she then started to get into her car, her decision made.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Deren frowned and went to call her cell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Celine sighed hearing her cellphone go off- the ringtone that she had assigned to Deren blaring. Reluctantgly reaching for it, she hit the talk button. "Hello?" she asked nonchalantly, as if she didn't know who it was. Even wehn where she was sitting, she could feel the hurt radiating from him. She flinched even though she was alone in the car.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:00 am

" Where are you? Why'd you leave?" Deren asked frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:09 pm

"Earlier in the morning my professor called to let me know that there was an open spot in a charter flight to Paris. It's a six month long trip to help me further my photography skills. To accept the offer I had to leave as soon as possible to start packing. I'm sorry I couldn't leave a note, but my plane leaves in an hour, and I'm expected to be there in at least a half an hour.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:10 pm

"Celine.............I love you" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:19 pm

She could feel her heart shattering. "I will be away for a very long time. When I return, you won't feel the same way." It hurt to talk. "And I will understand. Who would want to stay with a girlfriend who is away for so long? Who is nothing but a menace to you?" She was trying to break up with him for his own sake, but she wasn't able to.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:30 pm

" Celine, I'll come with you. I know what i want in my future. I want you and I want to have a family with you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 pm

"I'll ruin you." she whispered sadly. "You don't want to be with a photographer. You deserve a beautiful, proper trophy wife. One who wouldn't make you act differently than the shy, proper Deren that you are." Celine had always felt a sort of shame for making Deren more spontaneous and passionate. "How will you even be able to pay for a ticket to stay for six months with me?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:41 pm

" I don't care what you think I sh ould have. I want you to know that I love you to death. I will travel this whole planet for you on foot." h said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:49 pm

"How are you going to make it here? You aren't packed or anything. What about your family?" It seemed that where ever she was involved, hurting his family went hand in hand. Celine felt terrible for her monopolization of his time and feelings. She was a terrible person. Even as she was trying to break it off with him for his own benefit, she still couldn't bring herself to really tell him to leave her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:18 am

" I'll explain to them. " Deren said. " I love you so much"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Why was he so sure that everything was going to turn out alright? Each and every time he told her that he loved her, she felt another piece of her heart chipping off and shattering him. She didn't deserve such unending love from such a wonderful boy. She felt like a monster taking so much from him. With a sad sigh, she nodded her head. "I guess I'll see you there." she whispered, though deep down she doubted it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 am

" I'll see you there too." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:11 am

Celine was doubtful. Soon he would see that trying to run after her was fruitless. He would see how long a last minute six month ticket would be and he would decide that she wasn't worth it. She took in a deep breath and decided that she would devote her whole time in France to her photography. Once she reached the air port she checked in with her teacher. It was not long before she boarded the plane and was off to Paris.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 am

" Mom! Dad! I'm going to Paris!" Deren said as he grabbed a suitcase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:15 am

Kimberly blinked. "What now? Hold on there Deren!" What exactly was going on? He couldn't just blurt out that he was leaving for Paris. "Why? And for how long?" She was curious and cautious about this. Money wasn't much of an issue, she knew. Between left over money from Damien's past job as an archeologist and the money that they both had now, they would have enough. But she didn't want him to be so impuslive.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:17 am

"Celine is going there for 6 months for school" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:27 am

"Why does that mean that you have to go with her?" she asked him. "Is Celine pressuring you to go with her to Paris?" Kimberly inqured, looking at him quizzically. She didn't want her son being pushed around, even if he did care about the girl. She looked over at Damien to see his on the situation. Sometimes being practical just wasn't the answer.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:30 am

"She told me to stay but I dont want to" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:38 am

"But this might hurt your studies." Kimberly murmured, and then sighed softly. Looking over at Damien she finally asked him, "Damien, what do you think?" Sometimes he was far too quiet and that wasn't any good. He needed to stand up and tell their son how he was feeling about Deren's hasty decision to be with Celine in Paris. God only knew what they would do when they were alone.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:48 am

" Kim...he's 19 years old" he said gently.

" I want to be with her." Deren said, " I'm not giving up on her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:06 pm

"He's also a freshman in college. His life doesn't revolve around Celine." Kimberly sighed. Also, she wasn't sure if Celine was on birth control, or if he knew to be protected. She didn't want him to ruin his life by accidently impregnating Celine. How was he so sure that he could even trust her? They had only been together for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next