The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Celine shook her head. "Right now it doesn't matter what I want." she said softly, gently kissing his cheek. "Right now, what I want is for you to do what you want to do," A soft blush lit her cheeks. "I'm all yours, Deren." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Deren bit his lip shyly and ran his hand down her chest area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:18 pm

She took a sharp breath, and closed her eyes as his hands gently mapped down her body. A small chuckle passed her lips. "I should have known that you would want to start there." Celine whispered in his ear, teasingly nipping at the lobe.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Deren blushed. " I didn't know where else. I'm new at this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Celine laughed softly. "There's no other part of my body that you want to touch?" she asked him softly, kissing his love bite for a second time. "No where else interests you?" Very gently and slowly, she rubbed her body against his.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Deren groaned rubbing back on her feeling her on him."yes. I want to feel you on me" he whispered rubbing her more groaning getting a hard bulge in his jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Celine groaned softly, her breath gently hitting against his neck. Moving her lips up to him, she pressed her lips to his and then kissed him deeply. He tasted so good, and he felt so good against her. God. None of this was right, but then, she didn't mind being wrong.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Deren undid her jeans and rubbed up on her. He wanted her so badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Celine groaned softly against him, and then gasped feeling him undo her jeans. He was deffinately going to be late him. Gently wrapping her arms around him, she proceeded to kiss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Deren kissed her back deeply and groaned softly. He knew his mom was going to question him and possibly yell at him for being late. His dad would make everything awkward.

Deren fetl really stiff and at the low experiance level he probably wouldn't last long in bed to begin with. He groaned feeling his boxers grow etremely wet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 pm

She moaned softly, and nuzzled him gently. "You should probably tell your boxers that it's impolite to point." Celine whispered softly, her lips milimeters away from his. Kissing him once more, she continued to rub back at him, groaning as she felt his hardness against her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Deren blushed as he kissed her back," He can't help it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Celine smiled softly at him, and gently pulled away. She knew that he had, well. Fill in the blanks. "I could wash them for you." she suggested. "I have some old sweat pants that you could wear while you wait." she offered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Deren flushed, "sure, thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Celine kissed his cheek before going to her room to grab the baggy pair of sweat pants. Walking back into the kitchen, she told him where the bathroom was, and waited for him to return. She wasn't sure if he wanted to call his mother to let him know that he would be late.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 pm

Deren went into the bathroom and pulled his pants and boxers off putting the sweats on.

"Here" he blushed handing them to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 pm

She took them, holding them carefully in her arms. "The phone is over there if you want to call your mom to let her know you'll be late." Celine suggested, pointing to a phone that was hanging from the wall. She then went to the small wash room to scrub his boxers and sweats, and then tossed them into the washer.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:34 pm

He dailed his phone number waiting for his mom to pick up. Little did he know the adventures his dad was givng her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Kimberly had barely been two steps inside the bedroom when Damien had all but mauled her. He had quickly carried her off to their bed... And well, there they were... Groaning softly and brushing some hair from her eyes, she looked up hearing the phone ring.

Celine walked back into the room and gently wrapped her arms around his waist. She waited quietly as he waited for his mother to pick up. Of course she would wait until he was finished talking before she started to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 pm

Damien grunted when the phone rang. He picked it up " Hello?" he said huskily.

" uhhhh dad....can I speak to uhh mom?" he said awkwardly.

" Uh sure" he passed the phone south.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Kimberly sighed softly, and then took the phone. "Hello, Deren. What is it, Love?" she hardly knew what time it was. And the way she was currently being distracted, she was deffinately a lot more mellow on if he came home a little later.

Celine nuzzled him affectionately, and kissed the nape of his neck before going to make some coffee. They already knew that he would at least by staying an hour or so as he waited for his clothes to be washed and dried. They couldn't have him falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:50 pm

" I'm gonna be al little late coming home... My pants got paint on them and Celine is washing them for me." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:58 pm

"Paint?" Kimberly asked,trying to get her mind in one place. How had he gotten paint in his pants? "How did that happen?" she tried to ignore her husband as he continued to seduce her, obviously wanting her off the phone. She wasn't going well. A small sigh passed her lips when she got her answer. "Alright. Drive home safely. Love you, Sweetie. Bye." she said, and then hung up.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:00 am

Deren hated lieing to his mom. But he couldn't tell her what had happened!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:03 am

Celine walked back into the living room, carrying two mugs with coffee. "So, what do you want to do while we wait?" she asked him, taking a seat on the arm of the couch. With a smile, she took a sip of coffee, and then waited patiently for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next