The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Spencer kissed her more deeply running his hands gently over her shoulders.

Deren moved so he was inbetween her legs and rubbed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Maddison blushed a crimson color feeling his hands moving over her shoulders and arms. A soft groan passed her lips, tickeling his ears like the soft feel of gossamer against skin. Her hands moved down to his back, gently pressing him closer to her.

Celine gasped softly, and held her head back. She bit her lip so that she wouldn't moan, not wanting to be caught by his parents. It was not long before her body began to react to his, and started to move with him and rub back at him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:14 pm

Spencer bit his lip and pressed back rubbing unitentionally.

Deren groaned rubbing harder getting stiff instantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Maddison's eyes grew to the size of marbles, and she gasped loudly. What in the world was that?! Her cheeks were flushed a deep red, and she pulled away. How was it that already her body was tingeling? They had only been kissing... but now she felt really tingley in her stomach and, er, other areas.

"D-deren!" Celine groaned, rubbing back at him. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him passionately, her hands rubbing against his back, gently pushing his shirt up. Already she could feel the liquid heat forming in her body, making her feel insatiable with her hunger for Deren.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Spencer felt the strange throbbing he experianced earlier in between his legs. He bit his lip but this time it felt good.

Deren groaned softly kissing her back passionatly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Maddison was looked down at her hands which were clasped tightly in her lamp. Oh, God! Oh, God! She didn't want to be trashy or whorish! What in the world was she doing just throwing herself at him?! Her shoulders were stiff, and she was hardly able to look at him out of embarassment.

Celine's hands ran down her body, and she took in several deep breaths. She was in a bliss that only Deren was able to bring her to. Kissing him deeply, she pulled away only to slid the tank top off over his head. Her hands moved down his chest and back sensually.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Spencer then looked at her " I'm sorry..." he thought he did something very wrong.

" Oh " he grunted softly feeling her hands on his ches.t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:51 pm

"I-it's alright..." Maddison whispered softly. It wasn't that what he had done was bad; He hadn't even meant to do it in the first place. What was bothering her was that they were doing things together that men and women did. Blushing deeply, she reluctantly moved back to him. Gently kissing his cheek, and wrapping her arms around him, very softly and slowly, she repeated what he had done.

Celine gently moved his hands at the rim of her shirt, teasing him to move it up and touch her. She kissed his neck aggressively, and bit down softly and gave him a love bite. Tenderly she licked at the blotchy red mark, rubbing roughly against him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Spencer gave a soft moan. He wanted to feel more.

Deren moaned " Oh celine" he pulled off her shirt running his hands over her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Maddison was nervous about whether or not they should have been doing this. She rested her head in the crook of his neck, and gently rubbed against him once more. The clock on his side table read eight- thirty, and she knew that soon his mother would be checking in on them.

Celine moaned softly, her body arching up in pleasure. She loved the way his hands felt against her body. Deren was lean and innocent looking, yet at the same time he had a sort of rugged feel to him. While he wasn't buffed to the max, it was obvious that he worked out.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Spencer moaned softly and rubbed her back grunting.

Deren grunted as he rubbed on her and felt her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Maddison groaned softly against the hollow of his neck, and gently moved with him on his lap. Her arms were wrapped around his body, and rested at his hips. Soft sighs and moans passed her lips every now and then when she was not able to surpress them.

Celine groaned gently, moving underneath his warm body. It always felt unreal when they were together for he made her feel a joy that was unparelled to anything that she had ever felt before. Moaning, she continued to move with with, her body growing hot.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Spencer gasped as he moved on her sexually. He had a bulge in his jeans.

Deren grunted as he pulled at her pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Maddison was just about to kiss him when she heard a soft knock on the door. It was Kimberly, letting Spencer and Maddison know that Maddison's butler had just called and that he would be there to pick her up within five minutes. Sighing softly, Maddison gently moved from Spencer's lap.

Celine's hands went to her jeans, and she carefully unbuttoned them and started to slide them down her legs. This was normally as far as they got. Her panties did not match her bra, and she blushed slightly at that. Her bra was a soft pink, and her panties were white cotton with multi colored polka dots.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Spencer sighed softly.

"Celine... lets make love" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:33 pm

Maddison brushed some of her hair from her eyes, and was gently smoothing out her clothes. She wasn't sure what to feel towards Spencer. While what they had been doing felt really good, she wasn't sure if she was comfortable with doing it again. Or with even being a couple. She wanted to take things slow. "I... I want to slow down.." she said softly. "And just be friends."

"What?" Celine gasped. Make love? They had only been together for three weeks. Not to mention that it would be her first time. The moment didn't feel right or special. And with someone like Deren, she wanted it to be special. She wanted to be completely in love with him when it was her first time.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Spencer was crushed. He didn't look at her. " I understand the slowing down but...you kissed me..."

Deren shook his head, " Nevermind. No... its too early. You're right"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Maddison blushed softly, and sighed. "I know.." she murmured softly. Truth be told, she knew that it would be hard for them to just be friends. But would they be much of a couple? They were both only twelve and were just starting out in puberty.

Celine gently brushed some of his hair from his eyes and kissed his forehead. "When the right time comes, we'll both know." she murmured softly, kissing his lips. Celine cared very deeply about Deren, but she wasnt in love with him just yet.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Spencer sat down and sighed.

" I know" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:25 pm

"I guess it wouldn't be fair to just be friends after everything.." she said softly. "But I'm not sure if I'll be a good girlfriend. I've never been a girlfriend before." she said softly, blushing deeply. And that was the honest to goodness truth.

Celine smiled softly at him and gently caressed his cheek. Hugging him gently, she nuzzled his cheek and then closed her eyes. Sometimes the time she enjoyed most with him would be the time when they were cuddling or spooning. Just being close to him meant so much.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:31 pm

" I never had a girlfriend and I never been a boyfriend" Spencer said.

Deren kissed her neck leaving hot trails. He cuddle with her happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:25 pm

"I can't promise that I'll know what I'm doing most of the time." she murmured softly. Looking up at him once more, she gently kissed his cheek. "But I can promise that I'll try." Maddison murmured, smiling softly at him.

Celine shuddered underneath Deren as he bathed in her neck with hot kisses. Groaning softly, she nuzzled him, and then sighed contently. "Mmm, Deren.." she murmured, gently moving so that she was on top. Gently pressing her lips to his, she started to gently grind her hips on his.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:34 pm

"I'll try too" he said gently kissing her.

"ohhh" he gasped getting rock hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Maddison gasped softly as he kissed her and then gently kissed him back. Pulling away, she blushed and then smiled at him. Perhaps it would actually work out. Shyly brushing some hair from his eyes, she sighed when she heard the doorbell ring. Her butler.

She rubbed him roughly, her hips teasing and tormenting him until he could hardly take it anymore. Celine herself was being brought to several levels of bliss. "Mmm.. Deren...." she groaned, fiding herself at a new pinacle of bliss that she had not used reached before.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Spencer sighed gently. " Well...um..." he gave her his phone number. He didn't have a cell phone yet.

Deren let out a loud moan, " C-Celinneee"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next