The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:35 pm

" Would you like to eat lunch with me tomarrow" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Celine chuckled softly. "Don't we already have that coffee house date tomorrow?" she asked, pausing only to place the picture of water back into the fridge. Walking back over to him, she handed him his glass of water, and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 pm

" Oh yeah" he nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:13 am

[font]Laughter. He always knew how to make her laugh. Celine chuckled softly, and placed the glass down infront of him. Taking a seat in the chair diagonal from him, she looked at him softly.[/font]
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:53 am

Deren looked at her quietly a small smile on the corner of his lips formed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:22 am

Celine smiled back at him and gently leaned over to place a small kiss on his lips. In her mind, Kimberly words "Don't be home too late," rang vividly in her head. Don't be home too late, Deren. She was going to turn him bad.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:50 am

Deren kissed her back gently. Hm...a few more minutes couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 am

His lips felt interesting against her own. She brought herself closer to him by a few inches, and gently rested her hands on his shoulders. There was nothing wrong with kissing at all.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 am

He pulled her into his lap kissing her more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 am

A soft gasp left her lips as she was pulled into his lap, her legs resting on either side of his. Her arms moved down his back, resting just above his waist. Closing her eyes, she let the kiss deepen.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:04 am

Deren started to french her deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:09 am

Celine groaned softly against his lips, gently tilting her head to give him better access. She loved the way that he tasted. Gently, she let her tongue entangle with his, teasing him sensually.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 am

Deren groaned in the kiss as he ran his hands down her front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:33 am

Her chest heaved in and out as she took in heavy breaths. Feeling his hands gently map her body made her moan softly, her body tingeling underneath his touch. Something told her that he would be there a little longer than a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:35 am

Deren broke the kiss breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:38 am

Celine groaned softly, breathing in. Her cheeks were a rose color, and she looked shyly into his eyes. Resting her head on his shoulder, she closed her eyes, sighing softly. "Wow.." she breathed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:00 pm

" yeah" he whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:18 pm

She blushed softly, and gently rubbed him. At that moment, she didn't want to stop. Just to be close to him a little longer. Just to feel him a little longer. A soft groan settled in her throat, and she buried her face against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Deren groaned " Oh, Celine" he rubbed back at her breathing heavily. He wanted to feel her body on his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Celine groaned his name softly as she rubbed back at him. She gently started to kiss his neck, sometimes teasingly sucking at the flesh, and other times nibbling at it. Once there was a blotchy red spot, she started to gently lick it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:34 pm

"Ohh"He rubbed back roughly and gasped when she gave him his first love bite. He wanted more. She made him feel alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:39 pm

All of him tasted good. Not to mention his delicious scent. Groaning softly, she continued to rub him back, her hands gently feeling his body, getting used to him. Celine continued to teasingly lick at his love bite with her tongue, sometimes pressing her lips to the red spot.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:05 pm

"Ooohh celine" he moaned closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:08 pm

"Yes?" she asked softly, her hips still rubbing against his. Her cheeks were still flushed red, and her hair was a bit frazzled now as they continued to kiss. "You're allowed to touch, too, you know." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm

" How would you like me to touch you?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next