The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:58 pm

"It smells great, Dear." Kimberly complimented as she got to her feet and walked to the kitchen. She smiled at the table setting, and turned to give her husband a kiss on the cheek before taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:05 pm

" Shrimp alfredo." Damien smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:49 pm

"Always striving to make something yummy." Kimberly chuckled, looking at her husband admiringly. He was such a lovely, hard working man. Once everyone had been seated, dinner was served.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:08 pm

" What happned to your legs, Spencer?" Damien asked as he was eating.

" ran into the car" he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Kimberly was quiet. She didn't feel like bringing up that Spencer wanted to build a half pipe in the backyard. It was unsure if Damien would be on her side, and she didn't feel like fighting about it while they had a guest over.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:37 pm

" Watch out" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Kimberly sighed softly, relieved, and then continued to eat. She wondered what Damien had planned for later that night. He had already given her a hint before when they had been outside by the car.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Deren kept making slight glances at Celine then down at his lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Celine noticed these small glances, and she did her best not to laugh. He was being extremely cute, thinking that he was being inconspicious with his little looks. It also made her feel good to know that she affected him just like he affected her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Deren really wanted to be with her. She was so beautiful, smart, and he really liked her. It was almost to the point were if there wasn't a table between them he would tackle her to the ground just to cuddle her. Deren was falling really hard for her and anyone could see it in his eyes. He was a love struck puppy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:28 pm

She gave him a soft, side ways smile, and gently rested one of her hands against his. Deren had a very sweet, innocent quality to him that she couldn't even begin to explain. She closed her eyes briefly, enjoying the feel of her small head against his larger, warm hand.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Deren smiled contently and held her hand in his. He felt really content even just holding her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Kimberly could tell that something was going on between the two. She had never seen her son so flushed or happy before. Something told her that Celine was finally making him come to life. And it made her happy to see him like this.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Deren was having a good time with celine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Once both dinner and dessert were over, Celine noticed how late it was. Ten o'clock. Had it been on the weekends, she wouldn't have minded. But it was not the weekend. It was Wednesday. "Deren, do you mind driving me home?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:55 pm

" Huh? Oh sure." Deren nodded. " I'll be back. I'm gonna drive Celine home" He said to his parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:14 pm

Kimberly didn't want to say anything to embarass him, though she also didn't want him to come home late. But then, it was Deren. Surely he wasn't the kind of guy to do something reckless so early into a relationship. Not when he had been raised the way he had. "Alright," Kimberly said, smiling softly. "Drive safely. It was nice meeting you, Celine."

"It was nice meeting you, too." Celine said back. Within minutes they were in his car and driving off to their apartment. Once they had reached it, she sighed softly, a small blush on her cheeks. Looking over at him, she finally found the guts to ask if he wanted to come up for something to drink.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:02 pm

" Um sure." Deren said gently getting out of his car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Celine led him up to her apartment room, quietly opening the door. "Sorry if it's a little messy." Her room was slightly askewn with photography equipment, and several pictures. After living alone for almost six months, she had grown accustomed to not always having to worry about cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:18 pm

" Its alright" Deren said walking in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:21 pm

"The kitchen is clean." she said, walking in. Celine hardly ate most of the time because she would either be working on projects or be out of the house. It was almost as spotless as it had been before she had moved in.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:27 pm

He sat down at the table quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:07 pm

She sighed softly, and leaned against the counter once she had removed her jacket and had placed it on the back of the chair. "So," Celine said, shrugging her shoulders and brushing some hair from her eyes. 'What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:14 pm

"water is fine," Deren shrugged, "I dont need caffine" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:19 pm

"Alright." Celine said, turning, and opening the cabinet. Leaning up on her tip toes, she grabbed a glass of from the shelf, and then went to fill it with water, adding a few ice cubes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next