The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Celine glanced down at her watch. Ten more minutes until class. Well, then. That gave her at least five minutes to just lay back and rest her eyes. If she had more time she would have tried to get away with a quick nap. Yawning tiredly, she rested her arms behind her head and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Deren sighed. Well there really wasn't a reason to stay. No one talked to him so he got up and headed for class. Pointless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Celine opened an eye to the sound of the person getting up beside her. She gasped seeing who it was, and managed to choke it, "D-deren!" Of course, she really hadn't expected to see him today. Though she had sort of hoped for it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 pm

" O-oh hey. I didn't realize- hi" he said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:51 pm

"I-I'm so sorry..." she whispered softly. "I didn't even notice you there." Celine mumbled, looking down at her hands, blushing furiously. Augh! She felt like she was back in Junior High, and she wasn't enjoying any of it. Why did one guy effect her so much?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:43 pm

"H-How're you?" god he wanted to pin her down and kiss her and make love to her like in his dreams. Ugh! why was he thinking bout that again!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:48 pm

"I-I'm fine. Y-you?" she asked, praying to God that she didn't sound like she was squeaking. Celine knew that she didn't really have any time for small talk and that she needed to be getting off to class. But that didn't make her stand up and walk to class. She just wanted to be with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:04 pm

" I'm -ok" he said " Where are you headed to? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:07 pm

"My photography class." she answered softly, briefly glancing down at the camera which still hung down from her neck. "Where are you off to?" Celine heard herself ask. She was wasting the time that she needed to get to class, though she found that she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 am

" Math." Deren replied looking at her camera gently. There was only a special kind of film that made him show up on a picture. Digital cameras didn't work on a vampire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:58 am

"I see." Celine said softly, nodding her head. She noticed him looking at her camera, and very briefly her mind flipped back to her photography project. Deren would be an interesting topic for her photospread... No. She thought, shaking her head. She barely knew the guy. Looking back at him, she couldn't help but blush softly. They were alone in the courtyard now. And the hallways were starting to empty.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:05 am

" Hey....um after classes you want to...hang out at the park?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:19 am

Celine nodded her head. As if she would have ever said no. "Sure, that sounds nice." she answered, getting up from the bench. Gently leaning over and kissing his cheek, she smiled. "I'll see you then." She wasn't sure where that courage had come from, but she was thankful for it. Bidding him goodbye, she then went off to her class.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:21 am

Deren had to snap out of his daze and hurry to class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:37 am

She was late for class by a few minutes, though the photography teacher was considerably lenient. Sighing as she took a seat, she placed her camera down. Her thougths went back to Deren while her teacher rambled on about the project. Why couldn't she just forget about him for a little bit?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:40 am

Deren had snuck in when the teacher wasn't looking.

" Oh I didn't see you there Deren" the old man said as he talked on.

the old man was loonier than a bat some days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 am

Once class had ended, Celine promptly went to the restroom to check her hair and make up. She normally wasn't that vain of a person, but she really couldn't help herself. Call her shallow, but she really wanted to look nice for Deren, even if it was just to see him in the park. It was as she was apply her mascara when two girls came in, giggling about some boy.

"Oh, yes. We went out a few weeks ago. Oh, he's amazing! And in more ways than one, if you catch my drift!" A thin blonde crooned. "I heard this his dad was a real player back when he was in high school. I guess like father like son!"

The short brunette giggled and went to another mirror to fix her hair. "Is he good in bed?" she asked, untying her hair and then putting it back up in a bun.

"Oh, duh! As if Deren Vlad looks like he would be bad in bed!" her friend answered.

Celine froze. Deren?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:12 am

That was a lie! Deren and her only had a science project togeher!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 am

Had it all been a lie? His whole act of being lonely and not trully sure if he was happy? Shaking her head, Celine placed her mascara back into her purse and sighed. She couldn't stay in here in the room with a girl who claimed that Deren was her lover. It was just too much. Far too much. Walking out of the bathroom, she quietly went off to gather her thoughts.

Once she had left, the blonde grinned and tucked a stray lock of her behind her ear. "That's the one who I was telling you about. The girl who I saw kissing him yesterday in his car." she paused only to check if there were any lipstick on her teeth. "What a slut. How dare she think that she can be with Deren when just about ever girl in school wants him. What a freak."

The brunette laughed. "Well at least now she probably won't be as hot for him." The bathroom was then filled with their giggles.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 am

Deren walked out of class and he tripped on his shoe laces. " Omph" he grunted as he dropped his books. " Whoops" he laughed at himself. Deren just didn't have that player quiality to him. His face was too innocent and his eyes was like an open book.

He tied his shoe and picked up his books.

" hi Deren" a girl giggled.

" Um hi." Deren said shyly hurring off before more could be said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:35 am

But Celine barely knew him! She really only seen him in school. He was hard to miss with his blonde hair, baby blue eyes and good looks. Now that she thought about it, it had been stupid for her to have basically thrown herself at him. Taking a seat in the courtyard, she sighed. For all she knew, he could have been with at least half in the girls in the school. Why had she been stupid enough to let herself fall for him? She knew that was what must have been happening. Celine was falling hard for Deren Vlad, a boy she hardly knew.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 am

Deren saw Celine, " Hi Celine" he said shyly before a locker door came out and he ran right into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am

"Deren.." Celine murmured, and then gasped when she saw him walk right into the locker door. "D-deren.." she murmured, getting up from the window seat where she had been perched and walking over to him. "Are you alright?" He was starting to get a slight bump on his forehead. Unthinkingly, she gently leaned over and kissed the tender area.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 am

" I keep tripping and running into things" Deren sighed gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:06 am

"I see this." she murmured softly, gently placing another kiss to his forehead. The poor guy. For a minute she was able to forget what the ditzy blonde from before had said. She was just able to focus on Deren. He really didn't look like a player. Though you could never be too sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next