The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Jack cuddled with her happily. He would kiss her cheek or lips now and then. He never felt so happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Becca would laugh or chuckle whenever he would steal a small kiss from her while they tried, not very hard, to focus on the movie that they had put on. So, this was what it was like to have a boydriend.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Jack chuckled " I can't pay attention to the movie"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:14 pm

"I can see this." Becca said, chuckling softly and then affectionately nuzzling his neck. "You seem to be more content with stealing little squeezes and kisses." she stated teasingly, gently leaning up to kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:39 am

" Ohh bah" He laughed nuzzling her affectioantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:13 am

"Bah, yourself." Becca answered back, gently nuzzling his neck. "You know what the truth is." she muttered, happily turning to kiss his cheek. She hadn't expected that she could really be as happy as this.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 am

" bah Bah Bah" He kissed her neck laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:21 am

Becca laughed softly, and turned her head as he continued to teasingly kiss her neck. "You just can't keep to yourself, can you?" she teased, gently kissing his cheek. She was thankful that it was still considerably early, and that no one was walking in on them when they were like this.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 am

" No I can't" He laughed and nipped her neck playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:22 pm

She blushed softly, and groaned. He was getting a little more aggressive, and it felt pretty good. "J-Jack.." she muttered, blushing. Becca was nervous about having a repeat of the night before.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:56 pm

" Yes?" jack said moving away from her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:51 pm

She blushed softly. "I've never seen you this affectionate before." she murmured softly. Except for last night. The memory of the night before made her blush, and she looked softly into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Jack blushed and it hit him. He was in heat. It was his first time in heat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:27 pm

"Are you alright, Jack?" Becca asked softly, gently brushing some of his hair out of his eyes. Gently kissing his cheek, she smiled. She knew nothing about him being in heat. She didn't even know that werewolves went into heat.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:45 pm

" Yeah" jack said gently.

" Uh oh..." Kevin said. " Clover...I'm in heat...which means...Jack should be going into heat since he's old enough now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Becca smiled gently at him. "Good." she murmured softly, gently kissing his lips. "I'd be insanely worried if you weren't feeling well."

Clover sighed softly. She wasn't sure if whether or not Jack being in heat was a threat to any girls that he went to school with. She didn't know yet about his relationship with Becca.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Jack kissed her back

" What if a werewolf girl comes to the house" eh said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Becca closed her eyes, and let the kiss deepen slowly. She wanted to take small steps with him, and to not plunge face first into being intimate with one another. They had only just confessed their love an hour ago.

"I'm not sure." Clover admitted. She wanted to say that she trusted that Jack would be able to control himself, but sometimes when a person was in heat, they just couldn't control their actions.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Jack kissed her back gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Her arms gently wrapped around him, and she let her fingers gently entangle in his soft red hair. It felt good to kiss him and show him her true feelings after having repressed them for so long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:54 pm

*BUMP*
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Jack kissed her neck gently running his hands over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Becca closed her eyes, sighing softly. He was so gentle with her. Always. Even as a kid when she wasn't able to play sports well he would wait for her. He was so willing to wait and teach her how to do things properly. And even now he was so gentle with her. She gently wrapped her arms around him, softly running her finger tips against his back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Jack snuggled into her gently. " I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:45 pm

"I love you, too." she whispered softly, and then gently kissed the top of his head. "So much." she murmured.

Clover had been about to leave the kitchen when she noticed the two of them. She watched them quietly for a few minutes before sighing softly and walking back into the kitchen. "Oh, boy." she murmured, shaking her head and then smiling despite herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next