The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:17 pm

"Like what?" Becca asked, gently arching her head so that she could look into his eyes. Life really wasn't fair. She still had feelings for Jack, and she didn't know what to do with them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:41 am

" I would've told you my feelings long before now and we would be together" he said gently stroking her hair. " I still have feelings for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Becca blushed deeply and then looked away from him, her cheeks turned a pale pink. She wasn't sure what to tell him. She liked him, and he had probably been able to see this last night when they had been together. "O-oh.." she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:40 pm

" Yes' he said softly/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 pm

She turned to look softly into his eyes, and then gently caressed his cheek. "I see..." she murmured softly, her voice trailing off. She was in love with him still, she knew. Gently, her lips inched closer to his, and then eventually kissed him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:36 am

Jack kissed her back gently. He caressed her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:52 am

Becca closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his hand caressing her cheek. Jack, while still being a bit soft around the edges, still having some puppy fat on his cheeks, still felt like man. His hands weren't the same kind of soft that girl's hands were. His felt slightly calloused, and much larger. But then again, he was also a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:57 am

Jack nuzzled her affectionatly and smiled gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:00 am

"Why do you feel like this?" she murmured, her hand gently running up his arm, feeling the lean muscles. "You didn't feel like this when we were younger." Becca stated softly, her hand pausing when it reached his shoulder. "It's different. So, so different."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:36 pm

" What do you mean" Jack said softly. The werewolf in him was making him loose all his puppy fat and become more muscular and hard rather than plushy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:41 pm

"Everything is hard and fefined." she whispered softly, hand other hand now gently running up his chest, though never going underneath the shirt. "It's certainly different from what I'm used to." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:45 pm

" I'm going through werewolf changes. Its like puebirty" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:50 pm

"It's different." she remarked softly. "Next thing you know, you won't want someone soft and frail like me." As an elf, her body's frame was meant to forever remain petite and flexible. But as a female elf, she was made to be even more petite, and soft.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:27 pm

"I'll always want you" he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Her eyes widened, and she blushed softly when he kissed her neck. Gently closing her eyes, she moaned softly, and let him continue. When she thought back to it, Jack had been her first kiss. When they had been younger, around twelve or so, she had spent the night several times during the summer. She had kissed him when he had been asleep. What she was starting to notice was the pattern between all of the times that they kissed. It always had her blood racing, and her body feeling as if it were on fire.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Jack slid his tongue gently into her mouth kissing her deeply. Jack was in love with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Her arms gently wrapped around him as she kissed him back, moaning softly at the new sensation of French Kissing him. Due to her track record with boys, she'd really only kissed three boys in her whole life. And it had never gotten to this point except with Jack.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Jakc frenched her deeply and passionatly. " I love you" he breathed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Becca blushed deeply as he confessed to her, and looked gently into his emerald green eyes. Time seemed to slow down at that moment, and even completely stop. They were the only two people on the planet. Her lips started to move, and for the first time she allowed herself to admit to Jack and even to herself the words that were buried deep in her heart. "I love you, too." she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Jack smiled softly and looked into her eyes. " I just feel so bad that I didn't tell you sooner"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm

"You weren't the only person who should have talked. I should have said something sooner." she murmured. "But I was so afraid of being rejected by you." Their relationship would be a work in progress, but she knew that with time and love, everything would turn out alright.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:34 pm

" We both should've" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:37 pm

She smiled softly and then nodded her head. "You're right." Becca admitted, and then gently kissed his lips softly. "Either way, though, we are together now, and that's all that matters." Becca reasoned.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

"Exactly" He put his arms around her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:53 pm

Becca smiled at him softly, and nuzzled him affectionately. "I love you, Jack." she murmured softly, resting her head on his shoulder. The movie that they had put in was long forgotten, and now was nothing more than background music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next