The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Kevin looked up" what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:57 pm

She pointed to the entrace to the living room. "Go and see for yourself." Clover said softly. While she was happy that her son was finally with his dream girl, she was worried now about whether or not he would mate with her. Sometimes that she could not let happen.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:59 pm

"No wonder he has been moody" he sighed as he saw Jack rub her. Jack was in heat alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:05 pm

"We need to keep them apart." Clover said thoughtfully, gently resting her hands under her chin. "Could you please talk to Jack about this?" Perhaps they if they just talked to him, he would understand, and they wouldn't have to do anything drastic.

Becca gasped softly, and buried her face against his neck and groaned.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 pm

" I don't want to embarass them" Kevin said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 pm

"Well, not right now, of course!" Clover said, laughing softly. "But when you have the chance to talk to him." Although if things heated up anymore, they might have to put the hose on them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Kevin nodded his head. " Hunny I'm hunnnngrryyy" He butted his head on her shoulder chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Clover chuckled softly, and nuzzled his cheek. "Alright, I get the hint." she said, going over to the pantry to take out a box of pasta to make for him. "What kind do you want? Rigatoni?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:33 pm

" Thats good, love" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:36 pm

While Kevin was affected by Heat, it didn't exactly turn him into some sex fiend, ready to ravish Clover at any given moment. When he wasn't in heat, he was shy and reserved. Sometimes she needed to coax him into love making, which happened seldomly. This wasn't to say that they didn't love eachother, but Kevin was really too shy to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 am

It just was how Kevin was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Clover understood that he was just a generally shy person. But it still made her feel very undesirable for the most part. Brushing some of her hair out of her eyes, she went to check if Jack was still going at it with Becca to determine when she should walk in and stop them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:54 pm

The two were gone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 am

Clover groaned, and then turned toward the kitchen. "Keeeevin... Ooooh, Keviiiin!" she cried. "You're son is about to to give into the call of the wild!" Why did teenage boys have to be so hard to control?!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 am

Kevin groaned. " Why couldn't he be shy like me and not outgoing like you" He sighed getting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 am

Clover bit her lip so that she wouldn't blurt out, "What is that supposed to mean?!" She could always interrogate him about that later. Sighing softly, she then walked after him so that they could stop their son.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 am

Kevin went upstairs and they weren't in his room. " Damn it...where did they go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 am

(Where did they go?)
Clover growled, and then sighed. Jack Alexander Wolfbane, where in the world are you? she asked, hoping that the thought was reaching her son. Hadn't he and Becca only just gotten together? She didn't think it would be fair to Becca if he just used her because he was in heat.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:02 am

They were outside in the hammock laying together sleeping.

Kevin sighed when he saw them. " Jack," he shook his head worriing for nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 am

Clover bit her lip. Well, he couldn't blame her for thinking that they had gone off somewhere to be secluded and to mate. Only a while ago Kevin had seen Jack rubbing Becca on the couch.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 am

He figured Becca stopped them before things got too far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:15 am

Clover sighed softly as she looked over at them sleeping peacefully on the hammock. It reminded her of back when they had been younger, around thirteen, and she had found them asleep on the hammock. This was when Jack had realized that he had a crush on Becca. Then, it had seemed a little sad because it was obvious that while they were cuddled togehter, Jack was heartbroken because she didn't feel the same way. But now they were in love, and they looked so sweet together that her heart could have burst.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Jack was happily curled up with Becca.He was smiling in his sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Clover sighed gently, and then shook her head. She wondered what it was exactly that was making him smile so much. What had he and Becca been doing before they had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 am

Jack sleped peacefully in the hammock. It was his favorite place to sleep at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next