The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering the Past [moonangel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:20 pm

On her way home she spotted Alec and ran over to him. "Hey Alec.." she said when she reached him. "Wanna come over to my place? I think we have something we need to talk about.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:26 pm

He nodded at once in agreement. "Yes, we do," he said and walked to her house with her.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:33 pm

She got to her house and ushered him in before closing and locking the door back. She took off her shoes and walked ot the living room, where they could sit and talk about things. "So. I remembered more of the dream. Doesn't sound good."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:43 pm

He nodded. "So do I," he told her and went to sit down after taking his shoes off. "You're gonna want to sit down for this..."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Sanura rose an eyebrow but nonetheless sat down. "Okay, shoot" she said after getting comfortable. She was curious as to what he had seen and heard, since so far he normally doesn't remember it.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:00 pm

"This is going to sound crazy... but," he paused, thinking a moment to make sure he got it all right. "Okay, we were talking like normal, and then I kept going... back. Like back in time, and we were fighting against an older mafia. And I kept switching between talking to you and this big fight. The mafia ended up winning the fight, and I was killed. I don't know what you had to do with that part, but I know you had some part in it..." he bit his lip. "That's it."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

"Oh. Wow" she said, and let t sink in. he definitely got a part that she hadn't. "I found out that we apparently are supposed to take out the mafia and then rule and stuff. Sound like it mgiht be a connection?" she questioned. It sounded crazy to her, either way.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 pm

He stared at her. "Supposed to rule? Like.. take over," he asked. He had been dressed in really fancy and expensive-looking armor in his nightmare. "I think... That's right..."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 pm

She stared back, not able to believe what was going on. They were talking about ruling the nation, and taking down the mafia here! "Well here's the problem: How are we suspposed to make this work?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:19 pm

He shook his head. "I have no idea... We could try running to the next country to try and get some help... Explain to them how the mafia's been ruling and become allies with the other nation..."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Sanura actually almost laughed. "You think the other countries would really care? Think about it. If they could destroy the mafia they'd just take it over themselves anyhow, if they really cared at all..." she said, and knew she was being a bit harsh. She just had a feeling that if they could have done something, it would have already been done by now.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 pm

"Well, what do you suggest we do? We can't fight hundreds upon thousands of mafia members on our own," he said.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:36 pm

"Well, I figure we could get the people on our side. There's more people than there is mafia members. Open their eyes to see what has happened and encourage them to act on it. Something like that I guess" she said with a shrug. She wasn't entirely sure what to do either, really.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:45 am

Alec nodded. "But how do we do that with the mafia watching everyone's every move," he asked, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 pm

"I haven't figured that part out yet" she admitted with a weak smile. She was just figuring stuff out as she went, really. So far this idea was just a working progress.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:00 am

Alec thought hard. "There's not really any way we can do that... There's not really any way we can train to fight, either... This is gonna be hard," he sighed, shaking his head. "Maybe we can study up on history. Get some strategy ideas and things like that," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:51 pm

"Yeah, we could try that. I don't know how many libraries we have aorund any more, but I'm sure we could find one and read up on it. Or search the internet?" she sighed, not sure what to do. She wasn't used to dealing with things outside her little comfort bubble, just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:16 pm

"I think reading would be a better idea," he nodded. "They can't search our reading history like they can a browser history."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Sanura laughed and nodded. "True" she agreed. So, I'm off tomorrow. I can head tot he library when I wake up. If you have work, you can just meet me there when you're done. Sound good?" she questioned. She didn't want to impose on any of his plans, if he had any, but she wanted to go ahead and get started on this.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Alec nodded. "Yeah. I've got work tomorrow morning. I can meet you at the library."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:19 pm

"Alrighty then" she said with a smile. Now they'd have to find something to do till then. So it wouldn't look weird to other people or somethin. She didn't know what she was thinking. "So, let's find out more about eachother. It'll make it easier to predict eachothers actions later on" she offered easily.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:52 pm

He looked at her curiously. "Predict each others actions? Hm... I guess that'd be useful," he agreed, still in thought. "Well... I live alone with my mom. She's got the opposite shift that I do, so I never get to see her really. Normally I study for school and do the yard work because Mom's still sleeping by the time I get home and she leaves soon after the work is done."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:15 pm

"Great. I normally wake up at about 6 in the morning, go to school, get off from school at 2:30pm, head straight to work, and get off around 6 or 7 pm, depending on the day. Then I usually come home via subway and do things around the house." she told him. "I never change this oder of business, unless it's weekends." she warned him, so he'd know if she wasn't home after 7 then something must have happened.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:07 pm

He nodded, memorizing the times she told him. "I'm normally home no later than 6:30," he told her. "And I usually leave the house around... 6:45. So I'm home little more than twelve hours a day."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:11 pm

"Great. I'll be sure to remember that." she said with a smile. She wasn't sure what else they may need to know about eachother just yet, but that part seemed important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Past [moonangel]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next