The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering the Past [moonangel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Remembering the Past [moonangel] Empty
PostSubject: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Fantasy;
Elves
Romance/Adventure

Setting:
Future; city

Plot::
Long ago, the royal family ruled peacefully until the mafia attacked them, killing all but the children, who they sold off into slavery.

Eventually, their decedents pulled themselves out of slavery and lived in poverty, like most of the rest of the nation, while the mafia ruled.

Years later, in the year 2500, two young elves, who've met in each others dreams, as well as each others past lives, get stuck at a subway station, waiting for a repaired one. While they're waiting, they spot one another; their eyes meet, and they nearly remember.

Now united, the royal couple now must face taking back the throne from the mafia.

::

Character skeleton::
Name
Ancestors [reincarnation of:]
Appearance

:: :: ::

Remembering the Past [moonangel] Alderin
Alec
Kind, helpful, cautious, protective, strong-headed
Reincarnation of: Baren
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Name: Sanura
Personality: Kind, determined, stubborn, and is an optimist.
Ancestors [reincarnation of:] Adeline
Appearance: Remembering the Past [moonangel] 1146198869_uffElfGirl
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Alec sighed, walking off the broken subway and going to lean against the wall so he was out of the way of the others. He looked through the crowd, seeing if there were any mafia members among the passengers. He groaned mentally, spotting one. Of course there were; they were everywhere, all the time. Annoying ba**ards. He couldn't wait until someone over threw the mafia so they could live more peacefully. Not that he'd ever known what peace was, but he'd heard stories that their nation once lived peacefully, a long, long time ago.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Sanura walked through the crowd to the subway. There were mafia memebers here and there, but she had leanred to just pretend they weren't there. When she reached the subway, she groaned. Something had happened to the train she was to get on, and now she had to wait for another one. That meant she would be late going home. She let her eyes roam through the crowd, some leaving on other trains.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Alec stayed against the wall, waiting impatiently to get on the next train. He wanted to get home; he didn't like or trust the mafia, and for good reason. The mafia treated the citizens like trash, taking their homes and everything once they couldn't pay the high taxes.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 pm

The next train was coming up soon, and alot of the people were already gone on their trains. She saw it pull up, and rushed over to get on it, as if her getting on faster would make it arrive any faster at her destination. It was a foolish though, but it made her feel better. She sat down into the nearest seat she spotted and sighed. Now for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Getting bumped into, and having caught the suspicious eye of one of the mafia, Alec pushed himself off the wall with his foot lazily and went to go sit on a nearby bench. "Mind if I sit here," he asked the girl already sitting there, quietly. She looked familiar... Just like the girl in his dreams... Weird, he thought, shaking it off.

Remembering the Past [moonangel] ?q=2587&gold=19540
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Sanura glanced over at the guy with a raised eyebrow. "Sure.." she said slowly. She knew him from somewhere... Nah, she was just imagining things. She shook her head to herself, and smiled over at him a little. Well, it couldn't hurt to ask. "Hey... do I know you from somewhere" she questioned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:15 pm

"Thanks," he said and sat down politely at the other edge of the bench, giving her space. "I'm not sure. You look pretty familiar to me, too, but I can't remember where we would have seen each other," he admitted, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:21 pm

"Hmmm" she said and shrugged. "I dunno then." She pulled out a book and started reading it, but glanced over at him every so often. The train was just pulling away now, and the room was full of people, making things quite distracting.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Alec let her read, politely looking away at the people walking around towards their next destination. He tapped his foot quietly, impatiently waiting for the replacement train to come so he could get home. He could still feel the mafias' eyes on him, as he sat perfectly innocently.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm

The replacement train pulled up, and she jumped up. "That's me" she said with a grin. "See ya." She figured he was on some other train, and so began walking over to her train. It looked a bit old, but it would work until they got another one. She had heard the last one blew up, and was glad she hadn't been on it when it had blown up.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Alec saw the replacement train pull up and chuckled. "Wow, what a coincidence. It's mine, too," he said, standing and walking towards it.

[sorry, braindead and my back hurts ><]
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Sanura smiled when she heard that it was his train too. "Cool. Maybe we can talk or something to pass the time. Might as well. Maybe we could figure how we know eachother" she said with a shrug. It was better than trying to read in a loud train or sleeping. She never slept on the train, mainly because she was paranoid she would wake up hours later and find out she missed her stop.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:42 pm

"Yeah, sure," he smiled, walking onto the train with her. "Well, I go to North High. I'm graduating this year. Where do you go to school at," he asked her politely, trying to figure out if he's seen her in the hallway on his way to one of his classes.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:46 pm

"I go to Eastern High, and I'm a junior there" she said as they got on the train and she sat down in one of the seats. "And my name's Sanura, by the way. What's yours?" She was curious about him, no doubt. And they went to different schools. So what was up with this?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:50 pm

"Name's Alec. Nice to meet you, Sanura," he smiled. Hmm, meybe they'd seen each other at the market, then? Or at the park? This was weird.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:58 pm

"Nice to meet you too Alec" she said with a grin. He didn't seem too bad at all. She shifted in her to get a bit comfortable. "So, where are you headed?" she questioned. Maybe he got on here often, and she had seen his face in the crowd at some point in time and hadn't thought about it. It could be.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:00 pm

"I'm heading home from my aunt's house, across town," he explained with a smile. "She lives on a farm, so its waay out there."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:06 pm

"Do you go there alot?" she questioned, curious. "I'm just comin home from work. You know, sometimes the parents don't have the money for the taxes and need help." She thought it was sweet that he went to see his Aunt.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:10 pm

"Yeah, about once a week," he said. "I like to keep in touch with my family," he admitted. Especially in these hard times, he added mentally. "It's good that you help your parents out," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:16 pm

"It's that or no house. You know how the taxes are" she said with a wry grin. So maybe she had seen him before when he had gone to visit his aunt. That was good enough for her, for now. "My parents says it's good practice for me, for when I have to get a full time job after highschool."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:56 pm

He sighed, nodding in agreement about her comment on the taxes. "Yeah, it is. I'm already out of my parents house and living on my own. I'm just thankful I have the summer to save up for college, or at least try to."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Sanura smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it would be nice to be able to go to college, wouldn't it" she said absently. It was a nice idea, but she was pretty sure she wouldn't get much of a chance to do it. Nonetheless, she would make the best of everything.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:31 pm

"It would," he nodded. "But I'm not quite sure anyone will be able to afford it. Taxes seem to keep rising, you know?" He sighed, shaking his head and looking out the subway window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Past [moonangel]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next