The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inner turmoils~Moonangel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Inner turmoils~Moonangel Empty
PostSubject: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:26 pm

No one could ever figure an angel and a demon working together or worse one for the other. After a few years, one is the boss, the other the employee. How can two forces that are so opposite work together in harmony? Will there be chaos or some sort of peace achieved? Only time will tell...

Appearance:
Objective: (purpose for being on earth or even working in a human enviroment)
Name:

((Alrighty, set yourself up then =D))

Last edited by XxxJigoku○no○BankenxxX on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:34 pm

((It's gonna take a sec...))

Appearance: Inner turmoils~Moonangel Angel
Race: angel
Objective: To study the human race, and act as a gaurdian angel for a few of them.
Name:Lynn Rhodes

Last edited by moonangel on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Appearance: Inner turmoils~Moonangel 1168459221_turesWolfo
Race: Demon
Objective: To study humans also and take souls from all around him easily.
Name: Darren Fisher
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:41 pm

So, you wanna start or do you want me to start?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:12 pm

((I guess you can start us off ^^))
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:32 pm

Lynn walked into the office, ready to start her new job. She figured an office would be the best place to see humans in their natural enviroment. She was the new assistant for some big head guy, she was told.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Darren was in his office, waiting for the new secretary. He always did end up taking advantage of them, every few months just to keep in the clear. Then again, he was a demon, they all feared him once he threatened them from telling police on him. As he typed on his computer, he heard footsteps. "Hm, here she comes." he smirked, licking his lips and standing as she came through the door. "Welcome to the company."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:09 pm

"Hello sir. I'm told I'm your new assistant" she said with a bright smile. He did seem to be one of the head guys, one of the things she noticed when she walked in. She was expecting someone a bit... older and 'fluffier', but he worked just fine, she thought.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Darren chuckled quietly. She seemed quite like the innocent kind, just how he liked them. Shaking her hand, he nodded. "Nice to meet you, what can I call you by?" he asked, though once touching her hand, he sensed something more within this human. He was only a demon for sixty years but never encountered an angel before.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:34 pm

After shaking his hand her senses all screamed the same thing: DEMON. She decided not to say anything about it unless he said something. This job, she decided, may be harder than others. "Lynn would be fine" she said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Darren nodded, looking over Lynn. "Well, enjoy your stay. Now, I'll be needing you to attend a few calls while I'm at a business meeting, alright?" he asked as he fixed his tie and left the room, yawning. He knew she had to be an angel.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:39 pm

She nodded and gave him one of her best smiles. She would try her best to make this work, at least for a while. Part of her could only think that he was the scum of the earth, and the other was thinking: hey, lets give this a try. She settled down at her desk and waited for calls to come through.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Darren sighed as he walked to the meeting room. Really, it was just him and a couple of other demons from other companies, taking advantage of the vast amount of souls they could get. As soon as he entered, he chuckled and smirked. "It seems there's an angel in the building....She's mine, so don't try anything funny. Now, onto better things. Reports?" he said as they then started the meeting. Though, there were a few amongst them that disagreed. The angel was up for grabs actually.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Lynn answered the phones as she had been told to, writing down the messages left for her boss in a little notebook, meticulously. She would tell him what needed to be done, as said by other people, when he returned. A few times sh would have a phone to each ear and still manage to get the messages easily. That was what was awesome about being an angel, you could just do things liek that.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Soon within two hours, Darren came back, looking at Lynn. He couldn't see her wings clearly, but he knew there was an aura about her. "So, any messages?" he asked, leaning over the desk and looking at her with a smile. If he could get her to commit just one sin, just one, he could have her soul.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Lynn smiled back, not suspecting anything. "Yes. I wrote them all down for you. Would you like me to relay them for you or would you prefer to read them yourself?" She questioned easily.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Darren only chuckled and shook his head. "Nah, don't worry your pretty little head over it. I'll read em myself, I'm a big boy." he said, winking as he went inside. "That angel...I wonder if maybe she just started or not. Oh well, either way, the line between sin and good is very thin..." he smirked, licking his lips at the thought of an angel's soul. Those were hard to get...
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Lynn sat at the desk, not sure what else to do. She was pretty new at this and had only been on earth for a year or so. Not nearly long enough, in her opinion. Trying to pass as human was pretty hard, considering she had yet to find anyone to 'hang' with. It was odd for humans to not have common friends and such. An aspect she'd have to work on.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 pm

As the hours passed, Darren decided to run up the risks a bit. Minutes before Lynn would have to 'go home', he came out and looked at her with a smile. "Hey uh, Lynn? You wouldn't mind staying here for an hour or two? I have so much paper work and I would need you to fax em over."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:16 pm

"I don't mind" she replied with a bright smile. She wwas good at this secretary stuff and her boss didn't bother her much, at least not yet. She didn't have much to do in her new apartment as it was. At least now she could maybe just pass as a workaholic.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:58 pm

As night set in, Darren already had a plan. He would 'walk' her to her car. Right there he could just easily overpower her. Coming out of his office with suitcase in hand, he yawned. "Well, I'm done, and it seems we've faxed it all on time. Shall we? I'll walk you to your car." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:20 pm

She, clearly remembering what he was still, gave him a small smile. "Don't worry about it, I can walk there on my own. I promise" she declined. "Thanks anyways..." She thought it was a graceful turndown, personally. She didn't yet trust him, and therefore would be out alone with him. She began gathering her stuff to leave for the day.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Darren only grunted, but knew he shouldn't bite more than he could chew. He smiled, nodding. "Ok, becareful then." he said, waving as he walked down the hall to the elevator. He hissed quietly once the doors closed. "That damn angel thinks she can avoid me? Heh, I'll just get a few henchmen to do my dirty work." he said, snapping his fingers as a few demons, short and demon like with horns and hooves, red as blood as they stared up at their master. "Get human disguises and attack that angel, hell, even push her around a bit." he smirked, snapping his fingers once more and they left, doing as told.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Lynn felt something wasn't right. She gathered her stuff and walked out quietly, walking towards the stairs where she could eventualy reach the door. Seh tried to keep the thoughts out of her mind, going down the hall and humming.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Soon those devils had turned into what would've been normal street punks. With evil grins that looked unnatural, they approached her, cackling. One spoke, "Hey baby, need a hand or two?". The other two of the three forced themselves on her, pushing her against a random SUV. They were as cold as ice, their eyes black as coal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner turmoils~Moonangel   Inner turmoils~Moonangel Empty

Back to top Go down

Inner turmoils~Moonangel
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next