The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody nights~ Moonangel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bloody nights~ Moonangel Empty
PostSubject: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Who'd ever expect for a vampire to work in a blood bank? No one really, unless they're a huge fan of vampire movies and think so foolishly. Well, one worker in particular never really believes in that myth, vampires. He/She thinks it's just one huge scam to get money and just something to scare people at night with. Until one day, a new employee is hired and suddenly bags of blood disappear, at least a few times during the month and soon, they start to believe that there really are things that go bump in the night....

Appearance:
Other: (pet peeves, etc..)
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Appearance: Bloody nights~ Moonangel 2039544519_3d5a8e651f
Bio: She grew up in a house full of cynical people. She had fun in college, especially one particular night before graduation. She started up her own business because she felt if someone needed blood, someone had to sell it to the hospitals and stuff, right? And just keep it period?
Other: She hates it when people chew gum. She can't stand gum. And she doesn't like people telling her she's wrong. (Is claiming role as boss in this one)
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Appearance: Bloody nights~ Moonangel BenjaminGodfre31
Bio: Having been bitten late in the 18th century, his ways have evolved immensely. He still is training his abilities but so far has evaded capture or death. Not enjoying to drain a human, he decides to charm his way to be employed in a blood bank. Easy and no bodies to clean up.
Other: Hates when people underestimate his charm which is rare
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 pm

(You wanna start or do you want me to start? And where do you wanna start?)
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:52 pm

((I will start ^^))

The night upon which Darin had to come for his first night of work was full of thunderstorms. He always did enjoy the rain especially against his cold skin. Walking inside, he took a sharp breath as the scent of blood went through his nostrils like fire. Shuddering quietly, he kept his fangs from making their appearance. He went to the main office of the blood bank, smiling at the woman tending the area. "Hello, here for the night shift."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Lauren looked up from what she was doing, which had been just a bit of paperwork. She preferred watching the desk and overseeing things herself, and didn't often hire people on account of how easy the job usually was. "Hey" she said, standing up and walking over to him. There was plenty to do at the blood bank when it came to things like organizing the blood, throwing out some that went bad for some reason, and even taking inventory.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Darin yawned, glad that his fangs never popped out of nowhere anymore, haven't for quite a few years. "So, what am I to do tonight?" he asked, looking over her and taking a deep breath. With the way she dressed, he could see her neck right bare and looking delicious as can be. Still, he vowed not to drink from humans for a while, just to keep low and not get harassed again by hunters.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Lauren thought for a moment, wondering the same thing herself. "Well... you could organize the new blood by types back here. We just got a new shipment" she told him as she motioned for him to follow her down the hall and through one of the halls. "They're already labeled, but they need to be put in the right sections..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Darin grunted as his stomach seemed to twist and turn as he saw the bags of blood. They were fresh, too. "Alright, then I'll be right back. I'm pretty fast." he mused, walking beside the girl. "So, what's your name, boss?" he asked, grinning and trying to be a smart a$$.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:22 pm

She eyed him but kept her temper in check. "The name's Lauren. And what's your name, employee?" she questioned, not able to hold in that much. She liked to stay mostly professional with these things, but tonight she didn't feel like bothering with it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:01 pm

"Eh, Darin....Sorry, but I like to know my bosses' names." Darin shrugged, smiling. Yawning, they had arrived to the back of the hallway, a freezer in which the kept the new arrivals and the others taken out in stock. "So, in here right?" he asked, licking his lips as she was opening the door.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 pm

"Yes, in here. If you finish, then just take stock of it all. After that, just come find me. I'm sure I could find something for you to do." she told him, unlocking the freezer door for him and walking away. "You know where to fin me" she called over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 pm

"Thanks. I'll do that." Darin said, shuddering as he went inside. He took deep breaths, trying to figure which wouldn't be missed. As he took stock of it all, he took those that were to be 'discarded' (which were just as fresh) and drank them quickly. After three bags, he threw the rest away. He made sure not to leave a mess. Coming back to the desk, he placed down the notebook with all the numbers for stock. "Here you go, ma'am." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Lauren glanced up and flashed him a smile. Most of her employees wold've taken all night just doing that. Especially when they're new. She normally doesn't keep many around. 2 or 3 during the day and 1 maybe 2 at night. It wasn't a job that needed many people to handle. she took the notebook and glanced through it. Eerything was where it should be. "Great. Now, let me see if there's anything else I could get you to do.."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:57 pm

"I've done this kind of inventory before, so, call me fast." Darin grinned, winking. Yawning once more, he stared at Lauren, waiting for her to give him another task. "So, you have a boyfriend? It must be hard keeping a relationship, especially working nights..."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:04 pm

"As a matter of fact, I don't have a boyfriend. And maybe now I could have you... hm... just.. watch the front desk fo me while I go and make a few calls." she told him. She didn't mind making small talk, but she was a bit busy and it sounded like a good task for him. Something you couldn't just do fast.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Darin grunted, nodding and going around the desk. He waited on calls, writing down any messages. But pretty much all they would ask is for stock amount and whether they could have deliveries early for the next day. Exciting...."This is ridiculous....Oh well, at least I can drink in peace." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Lauren came back a bit later to reclaim her spot. "Anything interesting happen while I've been gone?" She questioned, walking over. "It's about time for your break anyhow."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:55 pm

"Heh, not really. Just a checking of stock numbers, notifications of future deliveries, the boring stuff. I've done this before so, don't worry about whether I could keep up or not." Darin smiled, crossing his arms as he leaned against the desk looking over Lauren. "What is a break usually in a blood bank? Trying to not throw up over the smell of blood?" he asked, snickering.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:43 pm

Lauren managed to hold back rolling her eyes, though she was quite tempted to do so. "No. A break is when you leave for an hour and have lunch and such. Or even just stay here and do nothing. It is when the employee gets to stop working for a certain amount of time." She replied simply, as she had decided already she wouldn't let him get under her skin. She personally didn't mind the smell of blood and wasn't squeamish at all, but then she ran a blood bank.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Darin yawned and nodded. "Eh, good thing I ate then before coming to work. I don't require much to keep me awake.." he said, almost wanting to say what he was, but that would be stupid. "How come you run a blood bank? What got you into it?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Lauren shrugged. "Just sounded like soemthing I could do. Doesn't take much effort, I'd be helping people out, and I could avoid working with large amounts of people." she said with a smile. She liked being around people in small amounts, but not much more than that.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:36 pm

"Ah, so no special reason then." Darin smiled, uncrossing his arms. "Doesn't it get lonely?" he asked, raising a brow. It soon began thundering louder outside. It seemed the rain wouldn't let up just yet.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:26 pm

"I guess. That's why I hire people to stay around and help out. Then I don't have to do as much and I might just have some company. When I get tired of it, I fire them. When I get bored of being alone, I hire another person. It's just the way i like to work" she said, looking towards the front doors where she could see the lightening and such.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:43 pm

"Ah, so you really do act like a boss. Even if it's just a lonely little blood bank, you're cold cut." he said, musing at the thought. Most other humans he 'worked' for were just..greedy and weak. He could easily persuade them. This one, it seemed a bit harder unless she knew how to conceal her emotions. "Eh, I just think it's odd for someone to work in a blood bank, you never know what kind of freaks are out there..." he said, the thunder booming louder and lighting offering light suddenly, his eyes flashing red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody nights~ Moonangel   Bloody nights~ Moonangel Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody nights~ Moonangel
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next