The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering the Past [moonangel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Alec spent the entire school day, thinking about his dream; all of his dreams, really. Why did every single dream of his involve that girl? Who was she, really?
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Sanura thought about the night before and therefore didn't spend much time paying attention tot the class. Not that there would be much of a point, since she didn' see herself going to college. That was usually just for the lucky kid that happened to be born into a family that had a mafia member in it. She sighed, and waited for school to get out. When it did, she put her stuff in her locker and left the school without a second glance. It was time to go for work.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Eventually, school let out, not too soon for Alec. He put his things in his locker and stuffed his homework into his bookbag before walking towards the diner where he worked; he was a waiter there.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Sanura walked to the subway and waited patiently for the train to get there. When it did she hopped on and let her mind wander till she got to her destination. She then jumped off the subway and went to work, which was at a small odd and ends type store. It paid well enough and she got a decent break, so she was happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Alec took orders and brought the food out for the hours he was required. When work was over and he helped close the diner, he took the subway home, still thinking about the dream.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:36 pm

When getting off the subway after work, she spotted Alec and went over to him. He seemed to have just been coming back from somewhere. "Hey!" she said with a grin. She planned on telling him that she knew where she knew him now, but at the same time didn't want to sound like a crazy person.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Alec blinked, turning around and spotting her. "Oh, hey," he said, stopping so she could catch up. "What's up," he asked.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:44 pm

"Hey" she said with a grin. "I'm doing okay. Just got done working. Had a weird dream last night though" she said with a shrug. "How are you?" she questioned. She wondered why he had deicded to take the subway again. Visiting family again?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:45 pm

He nodded. "I just got off work, too. Just heading home." He was afraid to answer her about her weird dream; he didn't want to have to tell her about his dream, too.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:48 pm

She nodded. "Same here. I figure I'd walk part of the way. Might as well.." she said with a shrug, She could've stayed on the subway till the next stop, but chose not to. It was just one of those things she did randomly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:27 pm

He shrugged. "I guess," he murmured, sighing as he saw a member of the mafia walking down the street. "Let's go," he whispered, continuing walking.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:44 am

"Alrighty" she said with a nod, realizing why had wanted to go. She wasn't fond of the mafia herself. She really should be heading home, but went with him anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 am

"I'll go ahead and walk you home," he suggested quietly. "Where's your house," he asked, knowing it couldn't be too far.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 pm

"Thanks. It's only a couple of blacks away from here." she said back quietly. The member of the mafia had walked in a different direction and was already small in her vision now.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Alec nodded and walked beside her towards her house. "Not a problem," he murmured back, thinking about his dream, trying to remember the middle part, the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Sanura paused, as if she was about to say something, then continued walking. She was thinking about talking about the dream, but decided not to. She didn't want to seem too crazy so soon. Surely she could wait a bit before seeming so.
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Alec noticed her pause and looked at her curiously. "What is it," he asked her, walking as she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:21 pm

"I was just thinking about the dream I had last night is all. You were in it, which I found strange" she said with a shrug. "I'm wondering whether or not it was just a coincidince, or if there had been a reason for it..." They were coming up near her house. She could see it now, and they weren't far off.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 pm

He stopped abruptly and stared at her, his expression a mix between disbelief, curiosity, and confusion. "That's so weird..." he murmured. "You were in my dream, too..." He thought hard, trying to make sense of it.

Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 4073810
..........[Alec]..........
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:54 pm

"Huh. And I thought it was just me. Well, at least I'mnot alone. I don't remember much from my dream, just that you were there and we were talking about something really important. Only, it wasn't exactly us...." she shrugged and began walking again, on account of the fact she had paused when he had. They were now in her driveway and almost to her door.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Alec started walking again. "I only remember us meeting, and then going our separate ways," he murmured, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:11 am

"We seemed to know eachother pretty well" she said with a shrug, She, for some reason, couldn't really remember much either. "I know we were apparently supposed to do something, but I don't recall what. Oh well. I'll have to think on it..." they had reached her door, and she paused. "I gots to go" she said with a shrug. "So, unless you wanna come in..."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:49 am

"Yeah... I don't get it," he said, shaking his head. "If you don't mind... I'd like to get this figured out. It's driving me nuts..."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 am

"Come on in then" she said with a smile, and opened her door. She walked in and set her jacket down on the table. "It's probably safer to speak in here anyhow. No prying ears around. Not right now anyhow" she said with a shrug. "You want anything to drink? Water? Tea? Coke?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:04 pm

"I'm fine, thanks," he said, taking his shoes off and leaving them by the door; he didn't want to get her floors dirty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Past [moonangel]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next