The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering the Past [moonangel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 pm

He returned her smile. "So, do you need help making dinner again tonight? I won't stay; I've got to make some food for my aunt. She's coming to visit us for a change, and I want her favorite dish to be ready."
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 pm

"Don't worry about it, I'm ordering pizza tonight. Go ahead and get started on that dish" she said with a smile. "I hope you enjoy your time with your aunt. I know how it is to have people over for a change." She didn't exactly want him to leave, but she wanted him to know that he didn't have to always be aorund, that he could still have a life outside of allt his stuff if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:35 pm

He smiled. "Alright. Hey, you're welcome to come over to our house, too, if you want," he offered. "I mean, when you're not too busy or whatever."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:53 pm

"Thanks. I might take you up on that offer some day" she said with a grin. It wasn't something she had thought about before. Normally she didn't give herself a chance to not be busy, but there were plenty of times when she could go over during the week or weekend.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:33 pm

He smiled. "I'll hold it to you," he grinned. "See you," he slipped his shoes on and walked out the door to his house, realizing he didn't want to leave her alone. He couldn't exactly walk back in without any non-weird/creepy reason for staying.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Sanura watched him leave from the door, but restrained herself from calling him back. He had other things he needed to do, and she could surely find something to pass her time. She let out a sigh and shut the door. What now? She glanced around the house and found herself irritated. She had already ordered the pizza and the house was clean. Nothing to do. She sighed and sat on the couch, beginning to flip through the channels.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Alec walked to his house and started on his aunt's favorite dish, making sure everything was perfectly mixed and ready.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Sanura took a long shower, getting out when the water began to run cold. She then put on her pjs and went back to watch tv till the pizza guy got there. When he did she paid for the food and took out her own slices. Her parents weren't home yet, and that was odd. They were always home for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Alec had written down his home phone number on a piece of paper and had left it on the table in her living room before he'd left, though he'd forgotten to mention it. He'd also written: "If you need to call, don't be afraid to. I'll pick up if I'm home."

He put the baking pan in the oven after it was preheated and set the timer, then went to sit on the couch in the next room, flipping on the TV.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Sanura finished her food and still her parents weren't home. Worried, she tried their cell phones. Neither were answering. She then spotted Alec's number. She really didn't want to bother him, but had a bad feeling. She took a deep breath and tried to think of where they might have gone. Not coming up with anything and realizing that they really should have been home 2 or so hours before, she gave up and dialed Alec's number and waited as it rang.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Alec looked at the phone and muted the television, picking it up. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:13 pm

"Hey Alec.." she said and grimaced a little. She hated asking for any kind of favor. "It seems my parents are late coming home. Really late. And they always come home around the same time. Sorry to bother you, but is there anything going on today city-wise I might have not heard about?" she questioned. Sometimes there would be checks through houses and meetings that were more like the mafia telling everyone about a new law. And there was also the chance her parents had made the wrong people angry. Or even that her father could have been called to join the armed forces that the mafia kept.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:15 pm

"Something city-wise? Not that I know of," he trailed off. "You want me to come back over?"
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:26 pm

She heard a knock at the door. Her parents always just came right in. "Um, no that's okay. I'm leaving my house. Unless you can meet me at the park down the street real fast, don't worry about it" she said, listening to the voice ont he other side of the door, yelling for her to open up. It was the mafia. They yelled out something about her father committing treason? She wasn't sure, but knew that the most he might have done was say he didn't like the mafia, or back-talk one of them. "See ya" she said quickly, and hung up the phone. Now she had to figure out how to get out of the house. They knew she was in there. She went into the basement and came out of the house by the door coming out of her basement, and hopped out. She kept to the shadows and made her way to the park.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Alec nodded. "Alright, I'll be there," he said in a low and quick voice. He turned the oven off and slipped his shoes back on before slipping out his back door, just in case, and heading to the park.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Sanura was jut slipping past her house when she heard her front door break in. They were in her house now. she made her way to the park by shadows, and stayed in the shadows when she got there. No one was really out, so she didn't think she'd much much problems spotting Alec, if he decided to come.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Alec walked through the park with his hands in his pockets, looking innocent, just in case, as he looked around for Sanura.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Sanura spotted Alec and stepped out of the shadows a little. "Psshhht" she said, loud enough for him to hopefully hear, but not much louder than that. She didn't know exactly what was going on, but she didn't want to find out.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:16 pm

He spotted her and discretely walked over to her, kneeling down next to her. "What's going on," he asked.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:10 pm

"The mafia came to my house. Apparently either my mom or dad commited some big felony against them. I left before finding out what they wanted with me" she admitted. "I don't know what they might have doen though. Spoke about not liking the mafia is the most likely thing they might have done. While I was leaving they were breaking down my door..." she let it go at that. She didn't even know if she could go home now. What was this while thing leading to?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Alec stared at her, wide-eyed. "What do we do? We can't go back to your house..."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:42 pm

"You know, I'm not sure. You could always go home, but I wouldn't advise visiting me unless it's in secret. Which means I can't really go to your house or it may put your family at risk. As for me, I'm not sure where I'll go. I can't go home, so maybe I can find one of those old abandoned buildings to stay in. I can't go to work. They could find me there. You know, I don't think I could go to school either.." her voice trailed off as she became more and more engrossed in her thoughts. This would be hard, but wasn't something she hadn't anticipated to happen eventually anyways, considering that they planned to overthrow the mafia anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:50 pm

He nodded. "There's an abandoned farm that my family owned a while back. No one goes in there anymore. It's north of town a ways, but within a day's travel on foot. You should be safe there."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Sanura couldn't help herself she came over to him and gave him a big hug. "Thank you so much" she said, pulling away. She wasn't expecting him to even bother helping her, just merely be someone she can spout her ideas off to. She was clearly wrong to some degree, even if just a small one. She could kind of manage food for awhile, since she had some money saved up that she had buried near her house. The trouble would be digging in out unseen. Not many people buried things anymore, which is why she thought it would be a perfect place to put her emergency money. The mafia were unpredictable, in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Past [moonangel]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9