The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering the Past [moonangel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 pm

"I'll help," Alec said and washed his dishes, then started washing her parents'.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 pm

"Thanks alot" she said with a grin. "For everything. I don't remember the last time my parents spoke at the table at all..." She began wahing her own dishes and then moved on to any pots used and the other plates and things used.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 pm

He chuckled. "Don't mention it," he said. "Thanks for letting me stay for dinner."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:32 pm

She smiled and let her eyes meet the floor for a moment before she looked up. "No problem.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:43 pm

He smiled finished helping her with the dishes and putting them away. "I gotta go, sorry. It's late. Thanks again," he smiled and went to put his shoes on.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 pm

"It's alright, don't worry about it. See you tomorrow maybe?" she questioned. She had found at this night that she really actually liked being in his company, especailly for long periods of time. He was easy to get along with.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:09 pm

"Yeah," Alec smiled at her. "See you tomorrow," he agreed. "G'night," he called, walking out her door and towards his house. He liked spending time with her, he got along very well with her.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:11 pm

"G'night!" she called back, closing the front door. She stood for a moment before motivating herself into the shower and from there, into bed.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Alec got home a few minutes later and took his shower before going to bed.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Sanura turned off her bedside lamp and slipped into a fitful sleep.

She ended up where she often did in her dreams, in that forest. She was sitting on a fallen tree and humming to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Alec fell asleep, comfortable in his bed, determined to remember his dream.

Baren smiled when he saw her and walked to her, taking her hand. "Good evening, love," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:52 pm

"Good evening" she replied and pulled him down to sit next to her. She placed a kiss on his lips and held his hand in hers. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:54 pm

"I'm excellent," he smiled. "And how is my love," he asked, stroking her cheek with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:56 pm

"I'm wonderful, now that you're here with me" she replied, letting her fingers caress over his hand that she held in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:03 pm

He smiled softly. "If Alec can't remember his dreams, it's going to drive me insane," he sighed, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:09 pm

She laughed softly. "Yes, I'm sure it would. Sanura is starting to remember, but not as much as I'd wish she would. I just hope it won't be too late when they do remember. The mafia need to be taken out of power before everyone loses spirit completely, you know? And they'd be the perfect ones to rule for us."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Baren sighed. "Let's hope they remember soon..."

Alec's dream switched on and off between Baren and Sanura, and Baren and the battle that killed the elven prince.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:17 pm

She heard a beeeping noise in the recesses of her mind and knew she would have to go soon. For now she tried to ignore it. "Yes, they need to. It's very important that they know to stop the mafia. The worst part about it is I have a feeling the mafia are getting stronger with each day that passes..."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Baren kissed her softly and lovingly. "Alec is dreaming of the last battle... I have to go, love, he's waking up," he said and before he could say goodbye, he disappeared as Alec sat up, panting and sweating from his nightmare.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Sanura woke up soon after with a yawn and slammed her alarm off. "Damn beepin in my ear" she muttered and got up. It was Friday now and that meant she would have work the next day, or school. She knew it would be nice to not have to work for a day. She shuffled down to the kitchen to grab a granola bar.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Alec sighed, running a hand through his hair. Well, at least he'd remembered his dream. He grumbled, getting out of bed and getting ready for school.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 pm

When she finished eating she shuffled back upstairs and got dressed. She then fixed herself up the way she preferred and left the house. She remembered much more of her dream this time, but still not every bit of it. Still, the amount she did remember surprised her. She had alot to think about.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Alec thought about his dream, unable to get the visions of the fight... no, it was more like a battle or a massacre.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Sanura went to school and work as she normally would, though she was spacey through some of her classes and was late to class once. Work was the same as always and just as boring as she remembered. Surely there was something better than this. She knew there was, because she had dreamt the solution. Only one problem: It seemed like a crazy notion.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Alec worked almost robotically through school and work, and walked home feeling dazed as he remembered the conversation in his dream. They had to overthrow the mafia!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Past [moonangel]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next