The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering the Past [moonangel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:45 pm

"Erm, not yet. But I think this is something about the mafia, and about their rule. I figure we'll figure more out eventually..." she said with a sigh. This whole goin by the dream thing was pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Alec nodded, unable to fight a smile at the idea of the mafia being thrown out of power. "Eventually," he agreed. "I'll keep trying to remember the dreams," he promised with a grin.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:03 pm

"Sounds good" she said with a nod. "So, you wanna stay for dinner? My parents should be home soon and I've gotta get started on it..." It was an honest offer. If she was going to see him about everyday now, why not invite him to stay for dinner?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:28 pm

"You sure? I don't want to intrude," he said.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:35 pm

"Eh, I wouldn't consider it intruding, just something that would gove me a chance to do something out of the ordinary for me. I normally never have anyone over, but I see you all the time now. Why not?" she said with a shrug. She went into the kitchen as she spoke, thinking she'd make steak and baked potatoes tonight, with a salad added in on the side somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:44 pm

"Well, then at least let me help," he said, following her.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:31 pm

"Hmm. Alright. You can make the salad" she said as she got out the things needed for dinner. All the right spices, the steaks, the potatoes, the lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, etc. She began spicing the meat, starting with salt and pepper. "How do you prefer your steak?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:43 pm

"Alright," he said and started washing the lettuce. "Medium's fine," he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:54 pm

"Alrighty, I'll be right back" she informed him, and went outback to put the steaks on the grill. She started it first, then put each piece on. When she cam back in, she started on the potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Alec washed the vegetables that went into the salad and cut them up into bite-sized pieces and mixed them in the with the salad.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:21 pm

After washing off all the potatoes and sticking them on a plate, she went back outside to flip the steaks over. Her grill cooked things pretty fast, and she liked her steak medium-rare. She went back in soon after putting the lid back on and started setting the table.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Alec put the salad in the middle of the table and helped her finish setting it. "Anything else you need help with," he asked.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:03 pm

"Hmmm... Not really, unless you want to cook the baked potatoes while I finish with the steak" she said with a shrug. She headed back out and came back in with her steak. Everyone else's would take a bit longer than her's did. She set her's in place and walked back over to him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:08 pm

"Yeah, sure," Alec said and got right on it.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Sanura was a bit shocked by how much he wanted to help. She was usually the sole cooker and cleaner in the house, so it was strange having help with anything. A few minutes she went outside and brought back in the rest of the steaks, most of them medium. Her parents would be home soon, and she wondered how she would explain her new friend throwing things off-balance. "Thanks alot" she said to him with a small smile as she helped to get the last of the food on the table. She was still setting up a few thigns when her parents walked in the door.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 pm

"Not a problem. I'm glad to help. Used to being home alone, you know. My mom works opposite hours that I do, so I never get to spend time with her, except when she gets the day off and we visit my aunt," he explained with a smile.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:31 pm

"Yeah" she said, glancing at her parents that had just walked in.
"Sanura, who's this?" her father asked, looking a little lost. It really was rare to see anyone here but herself.
"This is my friend Alec. I invited him to stay for dinner" she said with some authority in her tone, letting her parents know with her eyes that he would be staying for dinner.
"Alright then. Nice to meet you Alec" her mother said to Alec, eyeing Sanura. They all sat at the table and for a moment she thought it would be like it always was - quiet and really quiet.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Alec nodded. "It's nice to meet you, Sir, Ma'am. I'm sorry to be intruding. I did help make dinner, though," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:45 pm

"Well thankyou, it looks wonderful" her mother said with a smile, and her father sent Alec a nod. "Just curious, where and when did the two of you meet?" she asked.
Sanura was glad that Alec semed to naturally charm her parents. She hadn't a clue how he did it. She decided it would be best if he answered the question. She, instead, got herself some salad and started in on her food.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:52 pm

He smiled. "No trouble at all," he told her. "I was on my way home from my aunt's house the other day and... well, we just started talking," Alec chuckled. "You guys live between my job and house, so I started walking with her here on my way home."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:22 pm

"Well, feel free to come by anytime. Well, any appropriate time" her father piped in. "After midnight or so, she's got to be in bed.."
Sanura rose an eyebrow but didn't say much. Well, at least she wouldn't have to worry about him coming over being a problem. She took a bite out of her steak and savored it. She loved to eat steak.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:30 pm

He smiled. "Thank you, sir," he said and started on his salad. He usually saved the best for last. In this case, it was the steak.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Sanura ate more of her salad, and noticed they had gone into a more comfortable silence for the time being. She finished her salad soon enough and start back up on her baked potatoe and her steak.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Alec ate with polite hunger and finally finished his steak, smiling at Sanura. "The steak was great. Perfect," he said.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:51 pm

"Thanks" she said with a grin. She had had alot of practice making it, but usually didn't hear much comment on it anymore. She ate the rest of hers soom enough and started to finish her baked potatoe. That one took her awhile. She finished around the time her parents did. They went to bed after eating and she got up to do the dishes soon after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Past [moonangel]   Remembering the Past [moonangel] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Past [moonangel]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next