The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Matthew grunted, shaking his head. "It would be even more rude of me to not do so. We warriors are to service our women with respect and dignity. It's no problem, really. I'm just..a tad hungry myself." he mumbled, swallowing his saliva as more of the sweet scent tortured his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:29 pm

"Then go get what you need," she told him. "I don't mind sitting for a while," she told him. She didn't want to be a burden on anyone. She didn't want to be the target an irritable vampire lashed out onto, either.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Matthew grunted. "I'm not going to jump on either of you and suck your blood. For one thing, if I ever were to feed off you, Jasmine, that would bond us...and we wouldn't want that." he muttered, feeling his blood boil a bit. To only enjoy one woman's blood, a breedmate's, was something exquisite he had heard. Hell, most nights wasn't quiet at all. He sighed, rubbing his face as he took out left overs from a dinner of last night (the women cooked it so it must be good, right?) and was glad that it was spaghetti, something easy to reheat.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 am

"Bond," Jasmine asked. "The others hadn't said anything about that. What's the bond do?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:51 pm

"You don't want to know.." Matthew muttered, shaking his head as he watched the spaghetti in the oven begin to look like it had just been cooked. He really didn't want to go into detail with the bond, especially to a breedmate itself. "You could ask one of the girls..later." he cleared his throat, feeling his fangs ache a bit. He definitely wanted blood, but with mention of the bond and knowing what came with it enticed the hell out of him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:09 pm

"Go get what you need from where you need it," Jasmine frowned, 'seeing' his suffering. "Auntie, do you remember how to get back to where we were?"

"Yes, I do," she said. To which where, she wouldn't say.

"Go get what you need," she told Matthew again, shooing him away.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Matthew growled, and sighed. Maybe he should? He sighed, shaking his head. "I can take you back to your room, it's easy to get lost in here." he said as he took out the spaghetti that he had reheating and put it back in the freezer. What a waste.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:29 am

Michelle frowned at him. "My niece is hungry and recovering. You're putting the food away... why? Can we not eat in the rooms? Of all the messes you are worried about, you're worried about spaghetti messes?"

Jasmine frowned. "Auntie, you're being rude."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:56 am

Matthew grunted, now really getting irritated. He left the still warm container on the counter and left the kitchen. "I swear...ugh." he growled, rubbing his face as he decided that he might as well get something for himself. He found himself more irritated than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:16 am

Jasmine frowned. "Auntie, you went and made him angry," she said, annoyed and terribly sorry for her aunt's actions. She hoped she could apologize to Matthew and everyone else later for her aunt's attitude.

"They've trapped us in this underground building, Jasmine," Michelle frowned. "We are prisoners."

"We're not prisoners," Jasmine told her, exasperated. "They are keeping us here until they find a safe place for us."

"Now do you know they're telling the truth?"

"You know why!"

"Or are you just saying you know because you have others like you here?"

Jasmine frowned. "If I'm just a burden to you, then you can go," she told her aunt in a low voice. "I can function on my own."

"Not without difficulty."

"But I can still function," she told her aunt, getting more hurt with the more her aunt spoke.

"You can't cook without burning yourself -"

"Auntie.."

"You can't walk without bumping into something -"

"Auntie."

"You can't find your way to the bathroom in an unfamiliar area -"

"Auntie!" She finally snapped. "No, i can't do those things without messing up. Yes, i have to rely on someone to take care of me. And yes, i hate it more than you know. If it bothers you that much, then just leave!"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:55 am

Matthew was far and gone by the time they began arguing. Thankfully he didn't do the same mistake as the others did-drinking from a breedmate out of desperation for blood. As the argument ensued, Lucan had walked in, clearing his throat. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?" he asked, staring at the Aunt mostly and then back at Jasmine. "May I speak with your niece? Alone." he asked, or almost demanded as he crossed his arms and raised a brow at them. He already had a solution to her problem, just to wipe her memory and send her on her merry way home.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:13 pm

"We're sorry for being so loud, Lucan," Jasmine apologized softly. She hoped he didn't notice the tear stains on her face. Though he probably did. She stayed silent as her aunt just stormed off down the hallway. She thought it was towards the room they were staying in, but she couldn't be sure. "What did you want to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Lucan shook his head, scoffing. "She's not exactly keen on all this...is she?" he asked, looking over at her and sighing. The poor girl was blind, however, if there was anything they could do, it was to send her to a dark haven where she would be safe and taken care of. "I do have a solution, since it seems your aunt isn't too cooperative. We could simply...have her forget about all this..and just have her think you're being taken care of and we could take her home..she would be safe." he suggested, knowing that simply a human cannot go with the breedmate to a dark haven. It's too much exposure to their world.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:22 pm

Jasmine thought a moment. "As long as I'm not a burden on anyone," she told him. She hated that she couldn't do the simplest tasks. Even pick out her own clothes. "Then I think that might be best," she nodded. She did love her aunt dearly, but she didn't belong in the same place Jasmine did. Jasmine never belonged among the normal humans, and her aunt surely did not belong here. "Do you promise she will be safe," she asked, just to make sure. Her aunt was the only member of her family who cared and was always there. The least she could do was make sure she was safe.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Lucan shook his head. "You're not a burden. Honestly, just being a breedmate in itself is a burden on you." he said, shaking his head. "Either way, I can assure that I can have someone go by every once in a while to check in on your aunt. It's not problem considering that they may use her to even figure out where you are, as well as any others." he said, knowing the cold hard truth of how they would go about getting such information out of a human.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:18 pm

"That would make me feel better," she nodded admittedly. "Thank you very much for your help, Lucan. I'd repay you, but I don't have anything. If you need help, just let me know. I'll do what I can," she promised.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Lucan walked closer and took a silent breath. "Open your eyes..." he said, curious as to see just how far gone her eyes really were. "What was your ability again?" he asked, wondering if maybe she could come of use to them, not that he expected to use her. That wasn't how the Order was. However, maybe she could do something more than just what she does now.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:31 pm

She forced the muscles to work and her eyelids to open. She saw nothing, but her eyes were deep green. It felt weird, having her eyes open but not being able to see. All she saw was blackness, as if her eyes were closed. She "saw" him, but nothing else. "I can sense living things. I can see inside their bodies."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:52 pm

"Hm..that's interesting. Is that all?" Lucan asked, sensing there may be more to it than just being able to see the insides of another being. There could be more, if not something lethal with this. It could be advantageous if they were ever to capture one of the foolish humans that work for the vampires that are conspiring against their entire state of being.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 pm

"I can manipulate their bodies as well," she told him, nodding. "Stop their hearts, speed healing. That kind of stuff. I stopped the hearts of the first round of vampires that attacked us. It takes a lot of energy. Wears me out..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Lucan grunted. Now he was even more tempted to let her stay. But, she was completely blind....Unless Gideon could use that huge brain of his and think of something. Could it be possible? "I may be able to have you see again, in some way..I'd have to have one of my fellow warriors here look at your eyes, if that's not a problem...He was able to keep a little girl who is also a breedmate from becoming completely blind..but of course even that has it's limits." he explained, hoping she would accept.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:20 am

She nodded. "It's worth a try," she agreed. "As long as it's not interfering with anything." She didn't like being in the way.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:10 am

Lucan shook his head and chuckled. "Gideon thrives on discovering new things and solving them. It's no problem. So far, with the way things are going, they're calm." he explained, taking hold of her arm gently. "You were going to eat, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:11 am

She smiled, glad she could provide some entertainment for at least someone. "Yes. I'm starving," she nodded.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:21 am

Lucan directed her to a seat at the counter and had helped her touch the fruit that Matthew had left for her and her aunt. "Was this what you were planning on eating? Do you also need help with this?" he asked, knowing he might as well grab Matthew to help her with this matter or maybe her aunt. That's only if she were cooperative. "Should I look for your aunt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next