The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:08 am

Matthew huffed. "I was only..hunting rogues. That's all. And then the bitch and her..mate, I guess, came along. I thought I could take em on. My mistake, ok? Jesus..." he mumbled, looking away and huffing again. He definitely had a big ego. As soon as they arrived back at the compound, the men took Matthew to rest in the infirmary, knowing that he had to watched after. Gideon stayed, watching his vitals though he was sure Tess would want to do it. However, he had insisted that she needed rest, not all this aggravation.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:15 am

"It was just a question, damn," she sighed and let Gabrielle lead her back to her room after she had her eat a sandwich and drink a glass of water to make sure she was alright. Jasmine laid down and fell asleep almost immediately, recovering from her extended use of her ability.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:31 am

"You know...it's kind of hilarious to watch you squirm when around Jasmine a bit. Almost like you wouldn't mind tasting her blood or having her." Gideon grinned, joking really. He knew Matthew, why he didn't want a mate in the first place. His parents weren't the best with each other, and his father had ended up killing his mother right in front of him as a child. So there was no point in love. Matthew despised it. "Shut up. Either way, how long do I have to stay here for?" he asked, slowly sitting up but wincing. Not everything had healed. "For a few days...Jasmine should be getting out of our hair soon however. Someone had contacted us about a new lead about that disappearing act the ancient pulled. So...she'll be sent there tomorrow." he explained, shrugging and knowing the poor guy was in pain. Matthew sighed, shaking his head. "She won't make it..I don't think so anyway....She could easily be taken and drained.." he muttered, wondering if she really could protect herself as she said.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:39 am

"Do you think she'll be alright," Savanna asked, coming in to help her mate. "The poor thing's exhausted. I don't think she's used to using her ability this much."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:45 am

Gideon smiled when Savannah had walked in and nodded. "Well, we have two poor things right now. One that's stubborn as an ox and the one who had helped him. How is she doing by the way?" he asked, gently pushing Matthew back onto the bed as he growled.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:12 am

"We had her eat a sandwich and drink a glass of water. She's sleeping now. I think she'll be sleeping for a while," Savanna told him, sitting where she was out of the way.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:59 am

Gideon sighed, glaring at Matthew. "If it weren't for your dumb antics she'd be fine. Well, if she doesn't get better by tomorrow, we'll have to postpone her going to the darkhaven in England." he said, sighing. They needed information. They needed it before something happened. "Well then, you'll need to sleep for now. Alright?" he told Matthew who seemed to understand since his eyes were already closing. "Get out." he mumbled, falling asleep rather comfortably. Gideon chuckled, shaking his head and leaving the room with Savannah holding his hand. "The man is..definitely a danger to himself." he joked with her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:31 pm

"All the way in England? I hope she'll be alright up there," Savanna said, holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:41 pm

"Well, so far that's where the least amount of activity has occurred. You know that. Plus, I know that Lucan must know what he's doing." Gideon said, though he wasn't fully..sure. It all seemed to fall in despair, and everything was crumbling around them. There had to be more than just Lucan's brother in the midst of all this chaos. There had to have been a group. "Is it me or is Matthew acting jumpy around Jasmine now lately? Is it cause he's so paranoid he'll end up with a mate he doesn't want?" he chuckled, trying to alleviate the stress of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:11 pm

"Or maybe it's because he knows she can kick his ass," she chuckled. "And she doesn't have to lift a finger. Just a thought."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:37 am

Gideon grinned. "Good point. Either way, you don't think that Jasmine will have a swift recovery by tomorrow eh?" he asked as they made their way to their room. Back in the infirmary, Matthew slept but continued to have as if replays of the entire fight. He hated it. He hated losing, having been broken so easily. This vampire had to have been real old, and real powerful. Plus that chick...that woman that was with him. No other ordinary breedmate could be so powerful unless she was being fed blood. That was the thing. The bond. It was abused always with these fools. They only wanted to get hold of a female and use her. He growled in his sleep, learning more and more of what his mistakes may have been in the fight that he should never have lost. But then he kept thinking back about Jasmine...How she saved him. Damn it. He hated that too.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:16 pm

My reply::::::
"I'm not sure. We'll keep an eye on her, though," Savanna told him. She was sure Jaz would feel better, if not completely recovered.

Your replly:::::
Gideon nodded, unsure whether or not Matthew would feel so hot. Either way, as the day went on, most of all the warriors had gone out during the night, looking for answers on the vampire and his supposed mate, Francesca. They had gone to the all too familiar club where most humans were lured into to be fed from. Lucan was the first to enter, grunting as he smelled both blood and of course, sex. It was all too familiar territory.

They all separated, going in to speak with most of the vampires, the regulars. Lucan did stumble upon one of the vampires that seemed to know what went around. Randal Clark, he used to be part of a dark haven, but he was too sick of the rules and so left. He was a playboy, not looking for any mates anytime soon. "You, mind if we talk?" Lucan said, more almost like ordering him but he wasn't going to be too rude. Randal pulled away from the human girl's neck, mouth covered with most of her blood. "What do you want to know?" he smirked. It was going to be a long night...

My reply::::::
Renata went with them to investigate. As did Elise, though she held onto Tegan's arm for his help in her sorting through the negative thoughts of everyone in the club. She was more easily able to sort through them now. "He isn't here, but someone knows about him," she murmured, knowing her mate could hear her perfectly clear over the loud noises around them. "I just can't figure out where they're at."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Tegan grunted, not liking the looks they were given. Did everyone know about the war occurring between the Order and whatever it was they were fighting against? "Just tell me when you feel the bastard's presence." he told her, growling as some got too close. Lucan had then sat down, speaking with Randal, asking a few things. "You've heard about the kidnappings of those breedmates..haven't you?" he asked, his eyes turning to slits as he expected he had something to do with it most definitely. "Well...I might, and I might not." Randal smirked, shrugging as he kept the woman around despite her writhing and begging for more which made the conversation all the more...irritating and uncomfortable. "Just answer the damn question you little f*ck." Lucan hissed, glaring. Randal laughed, shruging again, "Buddy, all I know is that if I give a few, I get a lot in return. Get what I'm saying? I know who's taking them where, but there'll be a price." he answered, snickering. Obviously Randal didn't give a damn about breedmates at all. He was perfect for finding them out and then taking them to whomever for transport to whom was using them. Could it be the same operation as what was being done with the ancient? Breeding? "Shit.." Lucan said, rolling his eyes. "Heh, so, what can I get for this chunk of info?" Randal grinned knowing he had the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:07 pm

She nodded and looked around. "The man Lucan's talking to knows something. There's another one. He's hiding from us," she frowned.

Renata grinned behind Randal, sending only a small taste of her ability to him. "Much more than that if you don't talk, sweetheart," she said sweetly, stopping her small assault.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Randal gulped, feeling the intensity even if just for a second. "I-I know who's takin some of those girls...B-But he never tells me his name when I give some to him!" he stuttered, feeling the intensity increase. Lucan growled, grabbing Randal's neck. "Ok you sick bastard...where do you meet up usually?" he asked, feeling as though they were on a good lead. Randal was singing like a canary, fortunately giving them the location and time he usually meets up with this guy. "Good boy." Lucan spat, letting go and nodding towards Renata as if saying thanks. "Let's get out of here. We have a couple of hours before we can meet up and grab this guy." he told her, signaling to the others to leave. However Tegan shook his head and walked to him. "Elise feels there's someone else here as well.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Renata nodded back to Lucan and grinned at him as if to say "Piece of cake". She walked with him to meet with Tegan and frowned, hearing the news. "Where is he, Elise," she asked her, looking around.

"I don't know. There are too many thoughts in here - I can hear him, I just can't figure out where he is," Elise frowned, feeling helpless.

"We'll find him, don't worry," she told her 'sister'.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Tegan shook his head, sighing."Well, we should just split up and figure things out, once Elise can sense this guy, then we'll just interrogate him ourselves." he said, nodding at Lucan to trust him with this. Lucan sighed, nodding and walking back into the crowd. It almost felt like hours, and Tegan was anxious as ever. He didn't like the fact that even Elise came along, if any of the women. God, Jasmine was lucky she was knocked out or else she would be here too! As they continued their search, back at the compound, Matthew was now awake and walking to check in on Jasmine. He knocked on the door, hoping she was awake or if not, then at least healing well. "Jasmine?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Renata and Elise finally spotted him and Renata glared at him, dealing a little more of a headache to him than his friend. "Trying to hide, eh," she grinned. "That's not very nice. At least come join the party."

Jasmine jumped awake. "Huh," she murmured, half asleep still. She rubbed her eyes and stretched, yawning and sitting up. "Matthew?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:33 am

Gray (the vampire that Renata set her sights on) only twitched with the slight irritation that she was putting on him. He turned around and grunted, showing off his fangs a little. Tegan then stepped in, chuckling, "Don't even think about it scumbag. Outside. Now.", he warned the guy who seemed to catch his drift, stepping outside with him. But soon, the guy took off, laughing a bit. "Sh*t!" Tegan cursed as he told the two to go back, especially Nikolai having warned Renata not to follow as well. Lucan followed suit as did all the other males except Rio. "Girls, get to the car, now. It's too dangerous."

Matthew cursed quietly, but opened the door a bit and peeked in. "How are you feeling?" he asked, not wanting to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:40 am

Renata brought Elise into the car and sat with her, keeping her eye out and gun ready just in case. Elise sat quietly, listening in her own way for any oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:05 pm

The chase continued all the way to the outskirts of town. Something was amiss. Either this guy really didn't want to get caught or it was a trap, or hell, both. Lucan did not want another incident like before at the train tracks. "You three, go back! I can handle this!" he said, turning to look towards them. Rio, Nikolai, and Tegan shook their heads, denying his request. "We're not leaving you to this guy!" Tegan said, grinning as he ran past Lucan and hopes to get caught up with the little weasel.

Matthew sighed as he heard nothing from Jasmine. "Did I piss you off or something?" he asked, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9