The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:17 pm

She thought for a minute. "Gideon said he thought of a way to get my sight back, but I don't think he told me. My sight must be too far gone," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Matthew grunted again, not wanting to say much. "It's not that your sight is too far gone....Is just that if I'm right and it's what Gideon thought of....Then it's something no one would want to do without knowing the consequences." he said, shuddering. To even suggest drinking the blood of a male vampire is insanity. He knew the risks.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:49 pm

"Would someone just tell me what it is, already," she asked, frowning. "Stop beating around the damn bush and just spit it out."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Matthew sighed, feeling the same. It's not something to be ashamed of but of course, it can't just be an open option to be thrown around. "The 'what if' solution is for you to drink from a vampire. One of us, presumably . Obviously, that's not going to fly, especially by Lucan. Plus, you just..can't. That would mean having a mate without even knowing what the other is like, or what they look like. And if things don't go right, then it would be an awful lock on you. A mate, one that you didn't mean to take."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:49 pm

She sighed and nodded. "I see where you're getting at. But even if I do choose a mate, I won't know what he looks like. Why does it matter what he looks like, anyway? Augh, fuck my life," she groaned, rubbing her face and flopping back onto her bed. She'd be blind forever, at this rate.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:54 pm

"What I'm trying to say is that it's not a good thing to drink another's blood...period." Matthew shook his head, scoffing. His fangs did ache however, the more and more they spoke of blood....Drinking....Damn. He rubbed his mouth and swallowed back his desire that grew all the more. "Would you even be willing to consider such an option?" he asked, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:59 pm

"This coming from a vampire," she chuckled without humor. She thought a moment and nodded. "Yes, I would. It'd be preferable if I actually knew the person and trusted them with everything I have. But if things were desperate, I'd drink from whoever offered to help me and hope they didn't screw me over somehow."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:02 am

Matthew grunted. "Well...perhaps I may be so willing...sooner or later." he shrugged, though it was really only his hunger speaking. The thought of tasting the blood of a breedmate was deliciously tempting. Still, he wasn't going to fall into the same rut as the others. It would be weak. He already saw what happened to Rio before....The poor bastard. "Do you really want to see so badly? The world is a bloody chaos. It's not..pretty."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:05 am

"I'm already a burden on everyone," she mumbled. "I'm useless inside. I can't even dress myself. Do you know how pathetic that is? I'm a full-grown woman and I can't fucking dress myself." It stung her heart that she wasn't able to do what she should be able to do. "I doubt you like that Lucan orders you to help me out all the time. I'm sorry to cause you trouble."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:18 am

Matthew growled quietly. "It's not a burden. It's just annoying because you look so down on yourself. You're not useless. There are others that are blind and they find a way to live just like everyone else. You however..you're even further than normal humans." he said, walking over to her and kneeling in front of her. "Look at what you have rather than what you don't have.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:20 am

She thought a moment. "I have somewhere I belong now," she murmured. "And I'm alive..." Other than that, she didn't think she had much, other than her ability, of course. She had no family, no money, no clothes, no home.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Matthew huffed, her smell irritating his senses. He then pushed her back gently onto her bed and chuckled. "Go to sleep. You think too much for a woman, especially a blind one." he said, sitting back down in his seat and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:02 pm

"You're the one who told me to think of what I have," she blinked. "And there's not much else for a blind person to do, besides think. Think and listen, that's about it," she sighed, rolling onto her side.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:06 pm

"How about I make you a deal? If you give us good chunks of info when you go to the safe haven..then I'll give you my blood and see if it helps you sight?" Matthew suggested, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:49 pm

She thought a moment. "And what if it doesn't work...? What happens then? How will it affect me?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Matthew chuckled, jokingly shrugging. "Then all your other senses are sharpened and you don't age for a good long while. I'd be surprised if it didn't do something to your eyes." he replied, looking her over. "But you do also let myself gain a large headache and the will to know where you can be at all times and also how you feel.." he added, gulping as his thoughts went elsewhere when reminding himself of all the other benefits. "Either way, it's all with risks, whether you do accept it or not." he contemplated, sighing and rubbing his face. What the hell was he thinking about mentioning her drinking his blood in particular? Jesus!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:51 am

She nodded. She knew every action had a risk and consequence. "Something tells me you would regret it," she said, looking to where he was sitting. Her eyes were open, but of course she couldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:44 am

"I wouldn't lie. I would regret it because I would never want a mate nor anything close to it." Matthew admitted and sighed. "Either way, why don't you get some rest? Hm?" he asked, laying down on the couch and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:50 am

"It makes me wonder why you offered, then," she yawned, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:04 pm

"Compassion. How's that? I may be all rough and tough, but I still got a bloody soul." Matthew muttered, twitching and watching as she curled up in her bed. Grunting, he stood and pulled the covers over her, knowing that a certain pregnant woman liked it nice and cold at night.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:25 am

Your reply: Jasmine nodded and found the boundry of his mind and the lady's. She forced the other woman's out of his mind and eased Matthew's pain, though it had given her a headache. She ignored it. "Are you alright, Matthew," she asked him, checking over his bodily functions. Everything seemed fine now. He was still angry, though.

Matthew shuddered, hissing quietly but glad that she wasn't able to see at this point. He looked ravenous, angry, and pretty exhausted all at the same time. He grunted and rubbed his head, wincing. "That damn..bitch! Agh.." he cursed, shaking his head. Lucan looked at him, glad that they didn't have to take extreme measures. "Do you know whether or not she got any information, Matthew?" he asked, worried but not showing it in his voice. Gideon and Rio only sighed and stared at their brother in arms. "Well, we'll find out in a few hours whether or not because if she did, we'll have company at our door or in our city." Gideon muttered, getting up and letting go of Matthew. "Night." he said, wanting to just hide under the covers with his mate to ignore all this irritation. Rio of course nodded, agreeing with the sentiment. "Night." he mumbled, leaving. Matthew looked at Lucan, sighing. "I'm sorry...I don't know how it happened honestly...I just know that she decided to hit my stupid ass for that drilling session. "How you feeling Jasmine?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:39 am

"A little headache, but nothing more," she told them.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:53 am

Lucan huffed. Are there far worse and more powerful breedmates than they thought? "Well it seems as though we're really going to hit the fan with this. This war is going to get ugly.." he muttered, shaking his head. "Either way, get some rest, the both of you." he said, leaving the room. Matthew sighed getting back up on the couch and huffing. He never felt so exhausted, as if all the energy in him was sucked away. "You know...it sucks being a vampire sometimes...ugh. I feel like crap!" he complained.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:01 am

"Let me help," she offered. She relaxed all the muscles in his body, calmed his heart rate down, which calmed down the rest of his body. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:06 am

Matthew felt ease over him and sighed. "Wow.." he mumbled, closing his eyes and sighing. It definitely felt great. "Thanks....You should probably get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next