The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:16 am

She nodded. "Sleep well," she yawned and laid back down, curling up under the covers. She stayed awake for a while, just in case the lady tried again on someone else.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:29 am

The night went just fine, however, Lucan couldn't sleep at all. He knew Gabrielle would be angry, but he was of course doing all this for their safety. Everyone's safety. He had spent hours in the study, looking at the vast ancient texts that they had accumulated over the centuries. All about their history. Still, he couldn't find one thing, yet, about any way to end this. "Goddamnit..." he muttered, rubbing his face and growling in anger. He needed answers, fast. Matthew of course slept well, but his body tensed as he awoke. He was worried about getting hit again, but he was sure that if he could, he would track down that chick and end her master's life. Most likely she was under control, abused, if not then she was one bad breedmate. He stood, then looked over to see that Jasmine was still asleep. She looked so serene that even he was envious.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:37 am

Jasmine only watched for about an hour before she zonked out. She slept soundly from then on, dreaming of living with her aunt. When she did wake up, however, she frowned. It took her a minute to remember where she was and why her aunt wasn't there. She sat up, yawning and stretching. "Morning," she mumbled tiredly to Matthew, who she "saw" was awake.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Matthew grunted. She could see, just not in great detail. "Morning, you hungry?" he asked, stretching a bit and grunting as he saw that the covers were sliding down.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:08 pm

"Starving," she said. "What's for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:33 pm

"Anything you can eat really. Usually the girls would be up by now making breakfast so...I'll carry you there? You're in suitable pajamas..unless you want to change." Matthew muttered, gulping. He would have to have one of the women come in here. No way was he going to change her clothes! Hell no! That would be like a lamb in front of a lion!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:46 pm

"I won't change just yet," she said. She pulled the covers off of her and felt how far down the floor was with her foot before she slipped out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Matthew grunted, helping her up and leading her to the kitchen. Being this close to such a warm and nice smelling woman was enough torture. "Almost there.." he gulped, begging for the distance to the kitchen to be over. Once there, he was glad to see all the girls. "Morning, um, take her?" he asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Tess hugged Jasmine. "I'm so glad you're both okay! Rio told us what happened last night."

Jasmine was surprised by the hug, but she hugged the pregnant woman back. "Yep, we're okay," she smiled.

Gabrielle looked up at Matthew. "You look pale. Go get some blood. We'll take care of Jaz," she told him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Matthew grunted, staring at her with a "No sh*t I'm hungry" look. He nodded and left the kitchen as fast as possible. Of course, Renata could only grin. Matthew sort of reminded him of Nikolai, for a second. All tough and then the next practically huffing and puffing to get a taste of blood that they could barely stand not to want. "So, how are you feeling, Jasmine? I heard that it wasn't pretty what Matthew went through, but especially it must've left you exhausted after snapping the connection." Renata asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:53 am

Jasmine nodded. "I'm fine. My headache's gone," she smiled. "But I wasn't really tired. I didn't do anything physical, but she seemed to be connected to someone else. There were lots of... How do I say it... Evil? Murderous..? feelings coming from her end, even more so from whoever was controlling her. That's the part that gave me a headache. I was pushing two minds out - not just one."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:47 am

All of the women were all too familiar with those types of emotions these days. That's why they weren't surprised as Jasmine mentioned them. "Well then, it looks like they've stepped up their game a bit and want to get messy." Dylan sighed, scoffing. It had really sucked that so far since the disappearance of that ancient. But it was worrisome indeed since they were like blind mice. They didn't know where to go from there. Lucan was the most frustrated out of all of them. It was already too easy to even irritate him without trying. Far off elsewhere in the city however, another evil fiend lay in their own little compound just underneath the city and with many rogues at his control. He was a different kind of vampire, and his power...well, his power lay in the mind. He could easily control someone without lifting a finger. "Fool....Do you not know how to control your own power!?" he yelled at the breedmate who had failed to enter Matthew's mind. He stood from his chair in what seemed to be like a study and smacked the woman across the face, sending her flying over the tiled floor. "Useless!" he growled and stood over her, baring her neck to him as he planned to make her suffer all the more.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:37 pm

"It seems that way," Gabrielle agreed, frowning.

Jasmine sighed. "I wish there was more I could do to help."

"Honey, you're acting as our spy. I don't there is any more you *could* do," Gabrielle hugged her. "You have an amazing ability which is more help than you know. You saved all of us last night from keeping that woman from getting information out of Matthew's head. If she'd have gotten that information, we would all be dead right now from an ambush."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Your reply: Jasmine nodded as they ate breakfast and sat around and chatted. They showed her the pool and offered her one of their swimsuits and helped her get into the water. Jasmine wasn't used to swimming, so she stayed in the shallow end with Tess.

As more and more bodies seemed to pile around him, Matthew couldn't get why his mind was racing so much. He then turned around abruptly as he heard footsteps. "Who's there!?" he hissed, sensing someone, perhaps another vampire was around. But his worst fear was realized as he saw the male, someone much older than him. He cursed quietly and stared, his fangs protruding out of his mouth as if to warn him. "You...are you the son of a bitch that had sent that breeedmate to fuck with my head?" he growled as the vampire smirked, confirming his question.

"Well, you surely do seem to look rather strong. But I'm pretty sure you'll be easy to beat." Vladimir said, whistling as if to call out someone. Soon, a woman came from the shadows with a smirk as well. This was different, she didn't seem like the woman who was forced to get into Matthew's mind. "Well then, you know what to do, Francesca." Vladimir spoke, watching as within a second, Matthew was forced onto his knees as if invisible chains had been used against him. "Gah!" he yelped, growling and staring up at the two. So fast! "Shit...now where's that bastard Lucan and the others when you need em?" he muttered to himself as the two came close, obvious with intentions to get information out of him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Jasmine frowned and reached out with her mind, sensing things she'd rather not sense. She gasped. "Matthew's in trouble!" She forced the two bodies to stop moving and the woman to let Matthew go. She also forced the woman to say: "Go now! I can't hold them for long; I'm too far away. Hurry!!" She hoped he knew Jasmine was the puppet master at that point as the girls hurried to go tell their mates so they could help him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:01 pm

However, her reach could only hold for so long. Matthew had gotten the message, but it took him a few minutes to shake off the feeling of being tied down rather literally. He stood, taking out his blade and smirking. "Hold them off a little longer if you can hear me!" he yelled, rushing in towards Vladimir first. Vlad seemed to smile rather wickedly as he broke through the hold easily, disappearing within seconds and launching his foot against Matthew's spine, almost forcing him to fall. "Agh! You little f*ck!" he hissed, the two now in combat but it almost seemed that Matthew may lose this.

Francesca only watched, angry that her master could so easily break the hold. This was a battle of minds, and obviously, her ability wasn't for that purpose. She could only control the physical, not the mental nor from afar. "Let me go!" she yelled, angry and wanting to kill Jasmine if she had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Jasmine held fast onto the girl, choosing to at least ride with the warriors so she had a better hold when they were closer. She made the girl pick up a blade that had been dropped and point it at herself. She made her grin at them as the blade broke her skin, sending the smell of her blood throughout the room. As Jasmine understood, Breedmate blood was next to impossible to ignore. So the smell of the woman's blood would at least distract Vlad long enough for Matthew to make the move he needed to.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Both Matthew and Vladimir turned, smelling the blood and almost distracted. However with Matthew still being younger, Vlad recovered much more quickly. "Fool! Don't ever look away!" he hissed, grabbing at Matthew's neck and throwing him against the concrete wall. Matthew hissed as he fell to the floor, getting up and slamming into Vlad. They both looked like animals, trying so hard to scratch and bite at each other, like rabid wolves. "Go to hell! Just who are you working for!?" Matthew ordered, eventually able to cut at Vlad's waist, hoping to maybe crack a rib or two. But as he felt a bit more courageous, Vlad's fist slammed into his gut and cracks of ribs could be heard. "God!" Matthew yelled, feeling intense and aching pain. Of course on the way there, it was almost as if Lucan and the others could feel his pain. "Shit...This guy's just only playing with Matthew.." Nikolai muttered, gulping. If they didn't reach him soon, he might as well be counted dead.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Jasmine cursed mentally. Her plan had backfired. She entered the woman's mind and learned quickly how her ability worked. She felt the woman protest as Jasmine used the woman's ability to grab a hold of Vladamir and hold him still before he could hurt Matthew anymore.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:19 pm

By the time they arrived, Matthew was too badly battered to really stand. Whatever this Vladimir's ability was, it was horrid. However, thankfully with Jasmine's ability, Matthew was spared. However, the two had disappeared. Why? Matthew coughed blood, hissing, his fangs outwards and his eyes looking like those of an angry animal. He hated losing, and this was a first. He was the youngest out of them all so far, and it burned him to the core. Rio, Gideon, and Nikolai all helped him up, ignoring the curses and weak movements against their helping him. "Stop. You're in no shape to fight off anything. If it weren't for Jasmine, your stupid ass would've died.." Lucan cursed, staring at Matthew in the eye and growling.

Matthew stayed silent, snarling but keeping quiet like a dog having been scolded. He honestly hated this. Really. It gnawed at him and he couldn't help feeling useless. As they carried him into the vehicle, he could smell Jasmine's scent. At that point, somewhere inside him, he was glad she was blind. She wouldn't be able to see his battered self and how weak he must've looked like to his comrades. He yelled in pain as he was laid down in the back, panting as he felt the broken ribs. "Agh..shit!" he cursed, panting and trying to stay quiet and fight the pain.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Jasmine sensed his pain, however, and it caused her physical pain as well. She put her hand gently on his chest and started mending the worst of his broken body. She grimaced and winced as she heard and felt the cracking of his bones back into place so they would mend correctly. She only mended his bones, however, and the ligaments that had been snapped and unable to fix otherwise. She stopped when she began to feel lightheaded.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Matthew felt her hands on him and tensed. He then could feel the ribs slowly moving back in place, slowly cracking and forming back together. He screamed, unable to really contain the pain and sweating as the pain began to subside. He panted, opening his eyes and staring up at her as she stopped and held her head. "W...Why?" he asked, wondering why she would hurt herself in order to help him. She had to have known that he could heal, so long as he had a bit of blood. Plus, he could heal fast just by himself as well. However, some of the males grinned at each other, a twinkle in their eyes. The wolf is starting to become tame..
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:39 pm

"Because you would have bled to death. You were bleeding internally," she told him. "Your ribs scratched up your insides and some of your ligaments were torn. They wouldn't have been able to heal naturally. That and you just went out to get blood. You're in no state to go get more."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Matthew grunted, looking away. Jesus...A chick just saved his ass and he was asking why? He sighed, closing his eyes. "Thank you..." he muttered, gulping and tasting his own blood. Now he wouldn't be able to feed...at all. He has no mate or anything to feed from. Christ! "Guess I was dumb..huh?" he asked, chuckling. Rio nodded, scoffing. "Extremely." he muttered, shaking his head. "You don't just pull a Lucan on us.." Gideon muttered, grinning as he saw Lucan give him the finger as he drove. "Don't make me kick your ass. I'm not afraid of your mate or you." he warned, though really he would never hurt another comrade without reason.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:04 am

Jasmine chuckled. "Just a little dumb. What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next