The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Lucan grunted. He didn't know too much himself, just that anything is as good as something. "I'm suspecting that at least someone might've slipped up at the darkhaven. Some rogue must've been far gone to have left evidence..something. We can't go around and chasing ghosts.." he explained, shaking his head. It was silent in the room of course. They had been battling this unknown war for months....It was getting tiring.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:17 am

She thought for a minute. "Then maybe you should slip a spy into the darkhaven you suspect will be attacked next," she suggested. "Then you'd be one step ahead instead of chasing ghosts, as you put it."

Gabrielle stared at her for a moment. "I think that could work, Lucan," she told her mate.

"But they know what all of us look like," Tess pointed out.

"But I don't have a mate to keep me here," Jasmine said. "It would look like you were taking me to live there."

"It might be too obvious..."

"It might. But how else will you catch them..." Jasmine asked. "How many people will die before you catch whoever's doing this?"
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Matthew grunted. Now the women suddenly knew things ahead of them? Lucan sighed, rubbing his chin. "Well then, you're offering...but you do know it's dangerous." he warned Jasmine. "You can barely see..easily..a rogue could bust in and tear out your throat." he said, being blunt and not sparing any details.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:18 pm

"I know it's dangerous," she told him. She knew perfectly well. "So is living in a city full of vampires. But here I am. I don't have a mate and my aunt is the only family I have left. I don't have that much to lose."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:50 pm

"Fine. I'll have Gideon however look at your eyes. He might see something in there just like he did for the little girl." Lucan said, nodding towards Gideon who accepted the challenge and walked over to her. "Well, I hope you don't mind, but can I hold your hand so we can head over to my office?" he chuckled, meaning he wanted to give her privacy.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:56 pm

She nodded and smiled at Gideon. "Yes. Thank you," she said and stood, careful not to bump into the table.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:04 pm

((Sorry, busy week at work xD))

Gideon had proceeded to take her to the medical infirmary, where most of his little gadgets where hidden and also open to those who need it. He helped her sit on the patient's bed, then went to get a few tools to be able to look at just how much damage her ability caused to her eyes. "So, how long was it when you lost your eye sight?" he asked as he then stepped in front of her and asked for her to open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:15 am

She opened her eyes for him as he asked. "Ten years this summer," she told him. "That I lost it completely. It started fading before that, though. My mom..." she sighed. "My mom thought it was due to my little ability."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:03 pm

"If you don't mind my asking...what happened to your mother?" Gideon asked quietly as he used one of his many gadgets to look into her eyes, seeing how much damage they were in. They seemed beyond repairable, but..he did have a theory as it has always proven somewhat true. If she were to drink from a vampire..then perhaps it may heal some of the damage if not enough to where he could make the same device he had on the little girl. Still, it was a big risk. It was obvious that it would be foolish to suggest such a thing. Especially after she had almost died and now was separated from her only family. This would be too much to ask. For now, perhaps a seeing eye dog would suffice? He rubbed his chin, investigating more using the device to look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:20 am

"Once I started losing my sight, she just didn't want to help me. She basically said I was useless and wasn't worth the effort to try and help," she told him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:49 pm

"She didn't abuse your ability did she?" Gideon asked as he put away his tools. There wasn't much he could do. At all. Honestly he thought her best bet would be to wait. Just to wait and see if maybe whenever she takes on a mate (if ever) the blood bond would be enough to restore something. "Well, I might be able to do something. Otherwise..it seems almost irreparable. Don't give up hope however, I don't have the reputation of a 'super geek' for nothing." he said, trying to cheer things up. "So do you have any questions about the order, or anything at all? I can see that Matthew or Lucan have yet to really explain things. Unless the girls beat me to it." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:17 am

"Not really. Once she learned I had it, she refused to let me use it. She refused to think her daughter was anything but normal. That was hard to do once I started going blind and bumping into everything," she told him quietly. She tilted her head slightly. "What is the thing you might be able to do?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:08 am

"Eh..I'm not so sure myself actually. I'll need time to figure things out. At least something that won't harm you any further than you already are." Gideon joked lightly. He cracked his knuckles and sighed. "Well, are you hungry or want to go back to your room?" he asked as he helped her down from the patient's table. His head buzzed with several different theories of how he could help her vision, but even with the gadgets he had now, some of those ideas seemed far too futuristic for the time.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:44 pm

She closed her eyes, feeling strange with them open still. "I'm not hungry, no," she shook her head. "Thank you for your help, Gideon. I'm sorry to take up your time like this."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Gideon shook his head, smiling. "No, it's not a problem at all. Either way, back to your room I assume?" he asked as he left the office with her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:18 pm

"Please," she nodded, letting him lead her. She walked carefully next to him, weary of any changes in elevation in the floor.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Gideon saw Matthew standing by her door, his arms crossed. "Matthew? Well then, I know it must be important if you're right by her door." he muttered, raising a brow. He almost knew what it might be about. Probably something that Lucan had told him to advise her about. "Well then, have a good night my dear." he smiled, leading her to the door and walking off. Matthew cleared his throat, leading her into her room. "You know the danger that you're walking into?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:05 pm

"Goodnight, Gideon," she smiled at him and let Matthew lead her through the still unfamiliar room. "It's the right thing to do," she told him. "If I can help at all, I won't sit by and let people die."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:31 am

Matthew sighed, shaking his head. "What did Gideon say then? About your eyes?" he asked, knowing if she went in there and was caught, she'd be good as dead. No problems at all. "You're an easy target and you can't even see. How are you going to even be able to do anything that would help us? Hm?" he asked, scrutinizing her ability.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:36 am

She frowned and grabbed a hold of his body with her ability, making him frozen and unable to move. "This doesn't take any energy at all," she told him. "It's killing them that does. I won't kill them. I'll keep track of them and prevent them from killing." She gave him control of his mouth so he could talk. She kept everything below his neck frozen.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:50 am

Matthew grunted, now having his own words shoved back into his mouth. "And if they attack you?" he asked, his face grim. "If they are a huge group, will you be able to hold them all off?" he asked, seeing too much carnage in his life to truly believe that such a frail woman like her could keep back so many at a time.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:56 am

"I can force the others to act as my shield," she told him simply. "If one dies, take control of the one who killed him." She gave him control of his body back.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:59 am

Matthew shuddered, feeling his body revert back to normal. She had a good point. Still, can she do it? "Well...if ever any trouble, you'll have to inform us..." he said, clearing his throat. "So is there anything I can do for you? I know I'll have to stay here..Lucan told me to." he scoffed as he sat down on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:02 pm

She felt around and felt the bed and sat on the edge of it. "I don't think I need anything... But company would be nice. I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a while..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Matthew nodded, watching her as she sat down on the bed. "So...anything on your mind?" he asked, trying to break the silence since he was stuck there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next