The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:44 pm

"Don't get mad at her. You'll make it worse," Jasmine croaked to the vampire. Michelle practically pounced on her niece, making sure she was alright. "I'm fine. Just tired," she assured her aunt. She turned her head to the vampire. "What makes me so special that I can have vampire babies," she asked him.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:50 pm

"Not just that...also your ability in which made you blind..that's if I'm correct." Matthew calmed down, replying and trying to cover his fangs. Honestly he was already up to his neck and fed up with dealing with women not wanting to accept their fates. Then again..it is unfair. "Is there anything you were able to do before? Anything you couldn't explain?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:54 pm

"I played doctor on the animals in the yard when I was little. The more I played, the less I was able to see," she recalled. "But I could see the plants, too, so I was able to find my way through a forest with no problem. Do you know why I can do it and no one else in my family can," she asked him. "It doesn't seem genetic. Just seems like I'm a freak."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Matthew raised a brow and crossed his arms. Able to see plants and walk through a forest even though she was blind? He rubbed his chin and stared at her. "When was the last time you even opened your eyes?" he asked as he walked closer and bent down, studying her face and ignoring the protective look Michelle gave when he came near. He was no expert at knowing what a breedmate was capable of, but he was certainly curious. "When you played with the animals..did anything pop up that was strange?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 pm

"I last opened my eyes.... When was the last time, auntie? I don't remember."

"About ten years ago. It will be ten years this summer," Michelle murmured.

"What do you mean by pop," she asked. "I sensed what animals needed. I'm able to see inside the bodies of living things. That isn't strange enough?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Matthew grunted. "Figure of speech...either way, that's not strange at all. Not to us. It's a norm around here, we have other women here with similar abilities if not even more strange. Trust me, you're not abnormal." he replied, shaking his head and glancing at Michelle. She obviously didn't approve of the information she was just given, but of course there's no other way to word it.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Jasmine could hardly believe what she was hearing. "Please tell me you're not joking," she murmured. Would she finally have someplace she belonged? "Can I meet them?" She wanted proof to what he was saying.

Michelle frowned, obviously not approving. "You need rest, Jasmine."

"I'm fine," she told her aunt, sitting up on her own, though a little slow. "Please," she asked the vampire.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Matthew nodded, standing up and looking to Michelle. "You can come along as well. They're human just as you are, just special like Jasmine." he said as he helped Jasmine up. He was grateful he wasn't starving because just by looking at either woman's neck made his mouth salivate a bit. "They should all be talking amongst themselves somewhere, most likely in the study." he mused, knowing they all got along as if they knew each other for centuries.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Jasmine was nervous to meet them, though mostly excited. Others like her - she could hardly believe it! The adrenaline helped her walk with Matthew. She was trusting him to to let her bump into anything. "Do you know if there's a way to get my sight back," she asked Matthew as they walked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Matthew cleared his throat, unsure of how to answer. "Maybe, maybe not. We have a little girl that is also a breedmate that lost her sight..we were able to bring it back through technological means..however, I wouldn't count on that working for you. I could always have the guy who did them come by and take a look at your eyes..?" he replied, knowing he most likely hurt her feelings but it was being realistic.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:41 pm

She nodded and tried not to get her hopes up too high. "thank you," she told him. "You're being very kind."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Within earshot from the study, it was already obvious the women were in there. Matthew was certain that they'd give her a warm welcome and especially to answer any questions the two may have. He opened the door, clearing his throat and seeing all the ladies (including the little girl) look towards them. "Uh ladies..this is Jasmine and her aunt Michelle..they have a few questions and they're staying for a while. You should all be familiar with the routine." he chuckled, helping Jasmine to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Jasmine did sense something extra in the women. It made her smile. And they made her feel very welcome and began introducing themselves right away.

"So what questions did you have, sweetie," Tess asked first. She was the pregnant one.

"Well... There are so many! Uhm..." Jasmine thought a minute and tried to sort out her brain. "Why can I see living things? Like the inside of their body and how they work?"

"That must be your gift. All Breedmates have one," Tess answered.

"What's a Breedmate?"

"All of us are. We can have babies with vampires. They can't mate with normal humans."

"What about the girl vampires?"

"There are none. Some genetic thing, I dunno," Gabrielle answered. She seemed the leader of the females - she held herself more regally.

"Are there many of us? Breedmates, I mean?"

"About one in five hundred or so," she answered.

"I wonder how come I've never come across one..."

"Once they're discovered by the Order here, they are transported to a Darkhaven. It's pretty much a safehouse for Breedmates. Most vampires also live in Darkhavens."

"Why don't the ones here?"

"They are warriors. There are evil vampires who would like nothing more than to take all the Breedmates and make a little army of their won," Gabrielle frowned. "Our warriors are trying to put a stop to that. They just don't get along too well with the vampires in the Darkhavens."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Matthew had guessed that most likely Lucan would decide to put Jasmine and her aunt Michelle into a dark haven. However as of late, not many are so safe anymore. He watched as the women carried on the conversation, seeing that Jasmine was definitely at ease for once in her life. Michelle however remained tense as the questions were answered. "Does this put you at ease at all?" he asked her, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Michelle shook her head. She thought all of them needed to go to a mental hospital.

"Auntie, we're safe here," Jasmine told her. She felt like a sister to the other breedmates.

"How do you know that," she frowned.

"Because if they were going to hurt us, they'd have done it already. Plus, they aren't lying. Their hearts are steady."

"Vampires with heartbeats," Michelle muttered, rolling her eyes.

Jasmine sighed. "Auntie..."

"It's alright, Jasmine," Dylan smiled. "I didn't believe any of this at first, either. None of us did. Rio, my mate, was starving when I first met him. I'm surprised he didn't attack me."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Matthew rolled his eyes a bit and sighed. "Either way, you'll have to suck it up Michelle, cause all of this is real." he spat, turning away and walking out of the room. Only women could be so hard headed, especially those that are breedmates. "My god..it's like screwing in a nail through the cement. Impossible." he muttered, sighing as Lucan was waiting around the corner. "Well, they seem to be getting along just fine....You do know that they'll have to be sent to a dark haven? They have no reason to stay here unless they were to provide some sort of use or that breed mate were to somehow in hell become your mate. And for some reason there's the oddity of that happening around here with most of us." he added grimly, though he didn't regret getting together with Gabrielle.

"Yeah, hell no. Sorry but unlike you guys, I'm not dying at the moment for blood or to get some. So, there. After they're done getting their questions answered, are they going to a dark haven?"

"Not yet. I gotta make calls first to make sure they are in a much safer dark haven. We can't trust all, you know that." Lucan answered, grunting as he remembered the many f**k ups they've had as of late due to one certain older vampire. "Either way, just suck it up. By tomorrow they should have a location ready for them. Just be grateful I'm not having you transporting them there." he chuckled, walking past and down the hall.

Matthew groaned, rubbing his face. Knowing Lucan, he may just be that big of a bastard and do that to him. "Oh well..." he muttered, walking to his room.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:17 pm

"I don't think it's the smartest idea to piss off vampires, auntie," Jasmine said, half-amused. "Warriors or not."

Her aunt scowled. She just wanted to go home and sip a cup of hot coffee in her favorite chair.

"Normally they're more irritable when they don't have mates. Matthew doesn't have one. As far as I know, he isn't interested in settling down anytime soon," Gabrielle informed them. "Lucan was really..."

"All over the place," Savanna chuckled. "He was the definition of irritable. Gabby here saved him from turning Rogue," she smiled.

"No, that was his own stubborn self," Gabrielle disagreed. "It was just the balancing out of how much blood he drank."

"I think he ended up drinking more, deary," Savanna winked, and the women laughed.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Renata chuckled, holding the little girl that she considered her little sister close. "They are all irritable, even with mates. You know how they get when things hit the fan." she mused, smiling a bit. "Either way, Matthew so far just seems to be fine by himself most of the time, least of all he's not likely to turn rogue any time soon."

Matthew coughed, sitting on his lounge chair in his room that sat diagonally across from his bed. He was curious as to what this girl could do if she could see inside living beings. However, that could also turn into a very dangerous power. "Sh*t, if any of the idiots trying to overtake the dark havens and kill us had gotten ahold of that..we'd be screwed." he chuckled, glad that he at least did something right this time. However, he was worried on why he couldn't get his mind straight. He kept smelling something sweet and enticing, but it was surely not blood. It had to have been because of that breedmate. Great. "Well unlike the others, I'll be just fine." he muttered, shaking his head as he decided to take a cold shower.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 pm

"Well, that's good to know," Jasmine chuckled. The girls got her caught up on the recent happenings and Jasmine listened intensely, asking questions when they lost her. She was quickly brought back up to speed and the conversation continued.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Before they knew it however, it was getting late. Most of the women had to get back to their rooms, and as they all were exiting, Matthew stood by the door, waiting. "Well, did you get your questions answered?" he asked, hoping Jasmine and Michelle had.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:05 pm

"I did," Jasmine answered. She chose to ignore her aunt's ever-present bad mood. Her aunt hated being cooped up inside, a quality she'd retained from living on the farm. Jasmine was just glad to have someplace where people understood her and actually liked her. She didn't care if it was inside or out, as long as she had the other Breedmates, she figured she'd be fine. "I'm kind of hungry..." she admitted. "Do you have any food?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Matthew could tell that her aunt hated being inside for too long, however, she'll just have to suck it up. It was late at night now, no need to go outside and risk being found. "Yeah, let me guide you to it." he replied as he started walking down the hall towards the kitchen. "My uh...superior is already making arrangements for you both, in order to be taken to a safe location. It's where most breed mates are, in the dark havens. So, you'll be at home there. Is there anything in particular you're hungry for?" he asked the two as he then showed them the kitchen, spotless and fairly spacious.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:24 pm

The only thing Jaz "saw" was some home-grown spices growing in little pots around the kitchen. Other than that, she heard a kind of echo, so she knew it was huge. "I'm not sure what I'm hungry for. What do you want, auntie?"

Her aunt didn't answer, just looked around the kitchen.

Jasmine almost opened her eyes just for the sole purpose of rolling them. "Hmmm... Something you can eat with your hands, preferably," she told Matthew. "Other than that, no preference."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Matthew grunted, now wondering what the hell they would like. "Eh..would fruit suffice? At least until I can find something to have served to you both." he muttered, feeling foolish for even offering to cook. Hell, they weren't even thankful for having been rescued! He began by grabbing a few already sliced fruit such as mango, peach, pears, and the like. He gathered them all in a bowl (organized and not in disarray) and served it on two plates on the counter where already there were chairs surrounding it. "There you go, I'll get started on something that should fill you up more. It's been a long day." he said, sighing as he thought hard in his head of what to cook that was fast, easy, and still filling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:52 pm

"Thank you," she said, then frowned, sensing he was quickly growing grumpy and irritated. "You don't have to make us anymore," she told him politely. "We'll live."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next