The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:06 am

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only 7631043-portrait-of-fresh-and-beautiful-woman-with-flower-isolated-on-white
My character:
Jasmine

Role:
Breedmate [birthmark on her left side above her hip]

Ability:
able to "see" inside any living thing and affect them positively or negatively

Notes:
she used her ability a lot when she was younger, so she's all but blind now. she uses her ability to avoid bumping into people while walking on the street. She lives next door to her dear aunt, wanting privacy but also help when she needs it. they aren't the richest people in the world. their apartments are mediocre at best. She works at an animal hospital with her aunt and helps calm them down when they are in pain.

Last edited by Bean on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only LukeGuldan34
My character: Matthew
Role: Vampire (1st gen.)
Ability: To cloud the mind, in a way he can disorient a person's head and take control as he likes. It comes quite in handy when needing to feed as well.
Notes: Not much is known about his past, but what is known is only the basics. He doesn't let anyone know more than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Her eyes closed as they always are as she walks with her guide-stick, Jasmine walked down the street with her aunt, their arms linked. She only half-listened as her aunt rattled on about the park they were going to, about how beautiful it was and full of life. Her aunt knew she could "see" living things and the park happened to be her niece's favorite place because of that. Flowers and trees everywhere and no one to judge her for being blind. Nice and quiet, the way she liked it. They'd moved to the city not too long ago; a few months of living in cramped apartments made them want to go out to a nice, quiet spot.

Jasmine smiled as she sensed the park growing ever closer. She could smell the leaves and flower petals on the light breeze which made her all the more excited to hide from the echos of the city in the quiet sanctuary of the trees. She let her aunt guide her still, knowing her haven was across a busy street. She sighed, impatient for all the cars to stop and let them pass. She felt eyes on her as well. Different from the ones she was used to. She reached out, curious what the difference was. These eyes were much sharper, much more dangerous than human eyes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 pm

The man in particular was watching them closely. Of course she however would have no clue who he was, or even remember. Rarely did he ever venture out away from the compound or even out at all. Humanity had much changed since he had first been introduced to The Order. His eyes held no ill means, but more curiosity than anything else as the light took it's time to change for people to cross the street. As soon as the light was green, he walked close behind the two women, but had good reason behind it.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:24 am

Jasmine kept "an eye" on him as they crossed the street, swinging her guide-stick out in front of them to feel for the next curb so she wouldn't trip on it. She got angry mutters from people not paying attention to the handicapped young woman who nearly tripped over the stick, but she paid them no mind.

Her aunt chuckled as Jasmine subtly sped up, tugging her aunt along now. "So excited, aren't we?"

"It's too noisy here," Jasmine complained. "I just want silence. Sweet, sweet silence," she sighed longingly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Matthew chuckled as he heard the two women talk. He knew what she was however, that her blindness wasn't just something she was born with. Within the next few minutes, a hooded young man walked past the ladies, bumping into Jasmine almost purposely to make her fall forwards. A few gasps were emitted from those behind them, but he was the only one to reach out to grab her hand and pull her back. "Watch it!" he cursed quietly as he pulled her towards him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Jasmine gasped in shock. "Thank you," she told the man who'd caught her, surprised that he hadn't moved an inch from her falling into him.

"Can't you see she's blind," her aunt snapped after the man. "How ignorant can you be; honestly!"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Matthew growled quietly, knowing exactly why the man had bumped into her. It was a spy, a damned spy meant to find out where breedmates were. "Are you alright?" he asked, catching a sniff of her scent and almost feeling his fangs come out. He however suppressed his urges, knowing full well he had fed not too long ago. He looked back towards the other woman who was snapping after the hooded man and sighed. "Just forget about him. We have too many rude people these days to count or care about." he commented, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Jasmine nodded. "I'm alright. Thank you," she told the man she was 95% sure was a vampire. She could sense his hunger gnawing at his stomach. She'd sensed vampires, as well as werewolves, roaming the city from time to time, though she kept their secret even from her aunt. "It's alright, Auntie," she told her. "I'm not hurt. No harm done."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:41 am

Matthew nodded, letting go of Jasmine and sighing. "Well then, is there any way I can help you both out from here? Perhaps take you both out to dinner in apologies to the recent ignorance today?" he asked, though it was mostly the thirst talking. He tried desperately to fight it off, and now he was very concerned whether he'd turn out like Lucan; Desperate, angry all the time...perhaps even mad at times. "Unless that's too much trouble then I'll retract my offer." he began, worried the women would not like how fast the conversation went.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:13 pm

"Dinner sounds nice, thank you," Jasmine said, accepting his offer. She was curious about him. After sensing preternatural creatures among them, she'd never actually met one. She figured this was as good a chance as any. Maybe he could explain her psychic ability whereas others couldn't. Maybe he could understand her more. "Though somewhere inexpensive. I would feel horrible to make you pay some outrageous price for food when we would be unable to pay you back."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Matthew chuckled, shaking his head. "Trust me, I make enough to last a nice dinner with two lovely women. Either way, we should probably get moving." he said as he walked along with the two across the road on the walk way. Surely he would have to return soon to the compound, but for now, he began seeing himself having a good meal soon from either woman. So long as one was willing, he had no problems. "So, when will you two be available?" he asked, anxious to get a date set.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:36 pm

"Tomorrow night after eight," her aunt answered.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:19 pm

((Bah, work is taking over o-o..))

Matthew smiled, nodding. He looked over the younger woman, noting that she had a certain air about her. She knew something. "Either way, my name is Matthew. I didn't catch your names..?" he said, hoping to clear some of the questioning looks or motions that the other gave him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:56 am

"My name is Jasmine. My aunt's name is Michelle. It's nice to meet you," Jaz smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Matthew nodded and cleared his throat. "Well then, see you all tomorrow night. " he smiled, mentioning the place to meet up. He already knew just who to head for first, the aunt. She seemed the most vulnerable, besides Jasmine. However, she had an air about her which made him hesitate to just think of her as a second feeding of that night to come. "Nah, not a breedmate..no." he shook his head as he was walking away and towards the compound once more, his own personal prison.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:03 am

"Good night," Jasmine told him as she sensed him walk away and headed with her aunt into the quiet park. Sensing no humans and hearing only sweet silence aside from their footsteps on the cobblestone path, Jasmine pushed the button that would retract her cane so it was no longer than a foot and stuck it in her purse. She smiled and walked around through the trees, away from the path. Her aunt stayed close to her, nervous to be in the dark place. "Auntie, it's fine. No one is around," Jasmine assured her, twirling around like a carefree schoolgirl.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:08 pm

However, they were not aware that someone was watching them. Quietly but surely the creature was tracking them, making sure they were both isolated before making it's strike. "Must...get...woman..for..master.." it snarled, saliva dripping by the side of it's mouth. Slowly it crept in the thick of the trees, staring intently on the two women and desperate to get them away from the lights of the city.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Once the creature came into the radius Jasmine was watching, she froze, focusing on it. She "looked" through his eyes and saw her and her aunt in a hungry gaze. "Let's go get ice cream now, auntie," Jasmine suggested, pulling her aunt toward the lights, away from the creature. Her aunt followed her, confused as she saw her neice extend her cane. "Is everything alright, Jaz?" "Peachy," the blind girl smiled, trying not to panic as she sensed more creatures pop up.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Those creatures all had different masters but one goal of course: to collect the breedmate before them. One stood before the women, chuckling and staring at them with bright red eyes. It was obvious he was far gone and was an outright slave mentally and physically. "Well, well...two hm? One snack and the other just a walking tool. Interesting." he mused, walking towards them as others soon gathered, surrounding the poor victims.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:20 am

Michelle, having known nothing of the preternatural creatures, cringed and cowered. Jasmine stayed emotionless, sizing up what she would use her abilities against. She extended her "sight", looking to see if more were coming. The ones who were surrounding them now seemed to be the only ones around. She knew if she killed the vampires now, she would be unable to escape if more came. She would tell her aunt to run for help. To find the one who had invited them to dinner - he seemed trustworthy.

For now, Jasmine put all of her strength into stopping their hearts, which took a bit more than she had anticipated. She killed all of them at once, leaning heavily onto her aunt as she made sure they were all dead. Jaz panted. "Go find that guy who asked us to dinner," she breathed as her aunt leaned her against a nearby tree.

"There is no way in hell I'm leaving you alone now-"

"There are no more, auntie," Jasmine panted. "Please. Just go get him. He went south, toward Main Street."

Reluctantly, her aunt stood and ran as fast as she could to go find him, ignoring the strange looks she got from the people she ran past.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:07 am

As soon as he heard fast footsteps heading towards him from behind, he turned and almost expected an attack but he didn't dare pull out any weapons of any kind just yet. He grunted as Michelle crashed into him, panting heavily. "Hey, is something wrong?" he asked, wondering where she had left her niece. Honestly she couldn't have lost the poor girl. But as soon as he smelled the scents that were twisted in her own, he hissed quietly. "Is she in danger?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:40 pm

"Please," she begged, hardly able to talk from panting so heavily. "They surrounded us. Jasmine collapsed. Please help," she gasped for breath looking up at him desperately. Surely her niece had a reason for her to ask this man, of all in the city. They'd only spoken to him once. She assumed her niece sensed something in him to make her choose this man.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:47 am

Without truly knowing just what Jasmine was, he had no clue as to how to go about the situation. If he were to save them, he'd have to scrub their memories of everything. That usually would then in turn end up with him starving since it takes so much out of him. Ah screw it, Lucan wouldn't know....I hope. he thought, sighing and nodding. "Let's go. I don't think we'll have much time." he replied as he took her hand and took off towards the park. As they neared their destination already he could feel rogues surrounding the girl. She was as good as dead if he was a second later. A rogue was just about to take her before Matthew had let go of Michelle and sliced at it's hand with his blade. "Back off scum!" he hissed, his eyes changing before them and his demeanour turning into one of a wild animal. With that one being injured, the rest followed and surrounded them, hissing. "You both better stay around me if you want to live, don't even think of running." he warned the two, his voice deeper and dangerous as he was now in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:05 pm

"Like I can move anyway," Jasmine murmured, surprised she hadn't passed out yet. Her head was killing her and her body felt like nothing but lead.

Michelle was terrified of everything going on around them. She couldn't wrap her mind around it.

"Auntie calm down," Jasmine grumbled. "Panicking isn't helping. Just stay still."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next