The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 am

Sam wasn't doing anything different. He just woke up late was all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Meghan was quiet for a few minutes before finally giving up and reaching back for her paperback novel. The desire to read wasn't the same as it was before she had been kicked out of the English classroom but she was still curious to see what would happen next. Not too mention the air between the two of them was stale- they both obviously had nothing to talk about.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Sam didn't know how to talk to girls hours on end. It just wasn't something he was good at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:32 pm

The lunch bell rang after another twenty or so awkward minutes. Getting up she offered him a small smile and then said that she would see him after school. As she walked to her next class she thought to herself how awful that had gone. They hadn't even been able to talk to one another. Whatever feelings she might have briefly had from before were gone. Or so she thought. All that was needed was a little nudge.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Sam went to class. He liked her but he was just out of her league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Finally the school day was over and she was walking to her car. She wasn't sure if he was still going to meet her for a ride home after their awkward lunch together but she had still promised that she would wait five minutes for him before leaving. Yawning softly to herself she leaned against her car and glanced down at her watch to check the time.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Sam came out " the ride still an option?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:58 pm

"Of course." she said, smiling softly at him. Opening her door she hit the lock button and then got in. Putting on her seatbealt she briefly looked back at him and then started to drive off. "So..." she said after a few minutes. "About lunch... I'm sorry I was so frazzled. It's just I had been eating in the room across the hall when I a couple bursts in making out and kicks me out..." her cheeks were red and she kept her eyes on the road.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:29 pm

" its ok. I had that happen to me too. its rather rude." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:57 am

She opened her mouth to say that she was going to bring up the issue to the student council so that they would crack down on it but she decided against it. Sam seemed a little more easy going than he had been this morning while she felt more uptight. Talk about role reversal. She gripped a bit tighter on the steering wheel and sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:07 am

" Are you ok?" he asked noticing her grip on the steering wheel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:25 pm

"It's just been a long day." she answered quietly, deciding for once not to use the usual "I'm fine." She wasn't an unhappy person, just one who tended to get frustrated with people. Her classmates would call her boring for not having a boyfriend or drinking and she would just look down on them all for being ugly human beings.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:02 am

" Everything will be ok... sometimes school can be really.... Trying." Sam said kindly. " but after you get home you'll feel better and maybe have some tea and take a hot bath." he said gently. Sam was trying to show her he wasn't like those rude boys. He actually was kind and caring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:20 pm

He was sounding much older than her right then and it made her feel ashamed that he could keep himself much cooler under the pressures of their peer pressure. "I know." she finally said afterwards because she didn't know what else to say. Eventually they reached the town that they both lived in and she stopped infront of his house. "I guess I'll see you around." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:22 pm

" thanks for the rides...." He said feeling like he did something wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:32 pm

He put her at unease which bothered her. In actuallity he hadn't done anything wrong to her yet she still wanted to get away just the same. Whether or not he realized he was able to maniuplate her feelings whenever he was around her for some reason. He was two years younger than her and hardly as developed as she was, yet he had her thinking differently. She drove off to her house down the road and quietly got out. This would be a lazy afternoon with a long hot bath and then a book.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Well she made him feel funny. His hormones always flared up around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Meghan sighed softly to herself as she walked up the stairs to her bedroom. She didn't realize that she was having any effects on him. Putting her backpack away and taking off her shoes she walked over to the bathroom. First she removed her headband and started to brush out her hair before removing her make up. Breathing in and closing the door she started to undress slowly, looking at herself in the mirror. She wasn't bad looking, a skinny waist and average size breasts. She rested her hands on her hips which were curvy but not too curvy. Meghan closed her eyes and breathed in, her cheeks red. Despite looking down at the people in her school who were always all over her more often lately she had pictured herself in bed with someone, their body over her, in control. With a heavy sigh she walked over to the tub and turned on the faucet where the hot water started to splash in, fogging up the mirror and tinging her body a soft pink from the steam.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Sam walked in his bedroom and locked the door. He fantasized her in his bed and him thrusting deeply in her, hearing her hot moans, he grunted as the front of his jeans started to bulge in a erection. He then looked out his window and saw her naked,"oh god... she is so hot i want to touch her breasts and feel her lips on my shaft," he muttered hornily. He thought of sneaking in her room and storming her castle. He soon found his legs were in motion as he crawled through her window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:35 pm

The hot water felt good against her skin though it didn't help to calm her down. She was still thinking about Sam which both surprised her and bothered her. He had always been the younger neighbor boy, but he was growing into such a nice guy behind the few pimples and gangly frame. She groaned softly as she felt her body feeling wound up like a spring with nothing there to keep her grounded. It started slowly at first, her touching her breasts which were soft, yet already tender from how she was feeling. She groaned softly and her head went back as she teased her body, her hand starting to creep below the bathwater. Thank goodness she was alone- this would be embarassing otherwise.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Sam found the bathroom and he slowly opened it and watched her. His bulge throbbed seeing and hearing her masturbate. His hand groped his bulge and he rubbed on his hand moaning softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:41 pm

She bit her lip to try and hold back her cries of pleasure as her body started to feel hotter. She faintly heard the door open and when she opened her eyes she saw Sam starting to touch himself. Instead of screaming she groaned softly and urged for him to come over. "Take your clothes off," she growled, her voice husky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Several hours later Meghan found herself alone. After her sexual escapade with Sam in the bathtub it hadn't been too long until her parents came home where soon after Sam had to, rather comically, sneak out through her window. She had taken a seat shower, this time cold and scrubbed the bathtub vigorously as well as using up a whole bottle of febreeze before leaving the bathroom and getting into her pajamas. Now as she sat in her desk chair going over homework all she could think about was Sam and all of the marks he had left on her body.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:16 am

Sam was in a worked up state. His heart was still pounding wildly. That was like nothing he ever did by himself in the morning shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:52 pm

She wondered how things would be between them after this. What kind of girl did this make her? Sighing softly to herself she laid down against the cool linen sheets and looked up at the pale, offwhite ceiling. They weren't really a couple- what kind of relationship did you have when it was just built around sex and dirty touching? On the same token, however, she wouldn't be able to look at him the same way ever again. Meghan wanted to believe that they were just calming some of their frustrations and that they would be able to just be neighbors again but something told her that this wouldn't be the case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next