The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:50 am

" I'm almost done. How bout we go get some ice cream after this" he suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:53 pm

"Sounds good." she said, smiling in return. After she had put away the groceries in the cabinets she went upstairs to fix up her hair and make up. She couldn't help but feel more aware of her appearance, as well as her desire to look good around him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Sam finished up and went inside to dry off the sweat and put on deoderant and cologne. He put on a new shirt and jeans with flip flops. He put on a baseball hat to finish off his look. He went outside with his wallet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:50 pm

After trying on two different shirts she finally gave in and put on a comfortable plaid button down. After changing her ratty old sneakers to a pair of sandals she walked outside, her purse slung over one shoulder. She smiled seeing him and went over to kiss him on the cheek. "You're so cute! :3" she mused.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:03 pm

He blushed and mumbled, " really?" he said bashfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:41 pm

She laughed softly as she looked up at him with his soft brown hair, glasses and boyish baseball cap. "Incredibly." she answered, nodding her head and kissing him softly on the forehead. "All of the girls at school would be jealous that I have by far the cutest boyfriend <3"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:10 am

Sam's face flushed a very dark scarlet red. " v/////////v well I have the prettiest girlfriend" he said blushing furiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Meghan laughed and affectionately squeezed his hand. "Let's go walk down to the ice cream place. It's not too far from here and the weather is awesome." She was already starting to walk him down the driveway, enjoying how cute he looked with his flushed cheeks and shy eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:48 am

Sam was really shy about the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:29 pm

She smiled as they reached the ice cream parlor. "Hey smile, will you?" she said, stopping and squeezing his hand. "I like it the most when I see that sweet, goofy smile of yours." she added, laughing and then kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15