The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:54 am

Sam wasn't off of cloud-9 just yet. He was still drooling over the fact he got to do something exciting for once in his dwebish life. This was more exhilarating than reading the reproduction chapter of his health book under the covers late at night touching certain unmentionables.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:35 pm

She didn't want him to get the wrong idea. Honestly she didn't know what had come over her. It was one thing to have been touching herself but another thing completely to have invited him to join her. Come to think of it, what had she been doing in her house? She shook her head and decided to let it slide considering all things and also wrote down on a list to buy new blinds for the bathroom windows.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Sam had eventually calmed down and was blushing over the fact he had been such a perv. Now he probably blew his chances with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Meghan sighed softly to herself as she got into bed and pulled the covers over her body. They had just been frustrated- you needed to vent out your frustrations every now and then. Closing her eyes she decided to do her best to make sure that things weren't awkward between them. It wouldn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Sam felt really foolish. Oh geez what had he been thinking? the fact was, he wasn't thinking at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:07 pm

The next morning Meghan was up and preparing for school as always. As she was starting to put a silver chain around her neck she noticed a red mark. Confused, she placed the necklace down and placed her hand on her neck briefly before checking the mark in the mirror and sighing. "Crap." she mumbled, thoughlessly removing her shirt. She would need to wear collared shirts for a while now.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Sam dressed in sweats and a hoodie. He didn't want to wear jeans today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:49 pm

While she didn't want to avoid him and only bring more to the awkward mess that they were currently in she couldn't actually think of when she saw him on a regular basis besides seeing him sometimes walk to the bus stop. For some reason this made her heart sink a bit and she felt worse. Breathing in she took a sip of coffee to calm herself and then walked outside to her car.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:24 am

Sam was out by the bus stop waiting. He wasn't feeling too happy right now. That little escapade really made him rethink a few things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Sam wasn't a bad guy by any stretch despite what had happened between the two of them the day before. Sighing to herself she brushed some hair from her eyes as she sat in her car before deciding to give him a ride to school, deciding to use te excuse thta it was particullarly cold that morning. As she rode up to the bus stop she stopped the car and then leaned over to talk to him through the window. "Hey," she said, a bit shyly, "Need a lift?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:39 am

Sam shly looked up. She still made him feel weird. " sure.... I mean if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:32 pm

(As much as this may have seemed like a good idea at the time I'm thinking maybe we should redo this. Now things are painfully awkward between them and I don't want it to be solved with them just being all over eachother again. What do you think?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:04 am

( I agree)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:06 pm

(Ok, Take II. Lol Razz )
Meghan waited for Sam in the parking lot, toying around with a dandelion to ease her nerves. She had been thinking about their encounter during lunch and worried that he had thought that she was rude for barging into the room he had been eating in without even noticing him. A soft sigh passed her lips as she saw him walking towards her in the distance.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:50 pm

( thank ye. XD saying ye is fun like papaya. PAP- EYE- YAH!!!!!!!! )

Sam didn't think much of the encounter. He was actually fine with having someone join him for lunch. Things did get boring after a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:54 pm

The drive was quiet for the most part, despite attempts to strike up a conversation. It was as they were reaching the shopping plaza in town that her car started to make an awful noise. Crinkling her nose she pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car to check. She was lucky to not have been spattered by black oil and quickly phoned her father who was still at work and wouldn't be free for another two hours. Sighing to herself she looked at her watch and winced, knowing that this would cut back on her studying and homework time. "Hmm.." she said, looking over at Sam apologetically. "I suppose the least I could do is buy you a dinner." she said, pointing to the diner across the street.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:01 am

" You don't have to..." Sam said. He felt bad for her. He cursed himself for not knowing much about cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Meghan laughed awkwardly and then shook her head, "No, no. I think that I do." Opening the door and taking out her backpack and purse she then closed and locked the door. "I'm sure that if we tip the waitress well she'll let us stay as long as we need." What she really wanted was to be able to get her homework done. Walking over to the diner they were given a table and two menus. Meghan yawned to herself and ordered a small cup of soup before starting her pre-calc.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:34 am

He had ordered hot chocolate and a little pastry. He wasn't to to hungry at the moment. He took out a book to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:04 am

(Awkward...)
Meghan yawned to herself as she went over the five problems that had been given to her. Brushing some hair from her face she briefly looked over at Sam before quickly looking back down at her homework. She had read the book that he was reading and while tempted to ask him about it decided to mind her own business to do her own work. For the rest of their "dinner" every now and then she felt herself taking a little peek at him, be it during pre-calc homework or French.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:53 pm

( Very)

Sam decide things were getting a little too quite. He got up and went to the little jukebox and put in a quarter. He chose Take On Me by A-Ha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Meghan was just finished a particularly hard problem when she heard the sudden music change. She looked over and spotted Sam over at the juke box just as "Take On Me" started playing throughout the diner. Looking over at him with an amused expression on her face, she chuckled, having always had a soft spot for the oldies. Her fingers tapped on the table top to the beat of the music, though she was in a bit of a goofy dancing mood. The diner was empty aside from them and the waitresses.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 am

" I thought I'd lift the mood a bit. The music was getting me down" Sam smiled warmly towards her. Maybe now things would be less awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:52 pm

"It's an interesting music choice." Meghan admitted, sliding out of the booth. There weren't many diners around town that had a jukebox and she stopped and really took a look at where they were. It was very retro chic with rollerblades on shelves and old record covers and movie posters displayed on the wall. "I wonder if there was a dance that went along with this song, like Thriller."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 am

" I don't know. I'm sure they probably just did some sort of wiggle." he said watching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next