The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switcharoo (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Switcharoo (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:48 pm

We know what this is about Razz

Name: Lady Cecilia Nightroad
Height: 5'4 Weight: 118
Appearance: Switcharoo (Private) 6757794-lg

Name: Ellie McClinton
Height: 5'2 Weight: 110
Appearance: Switcharoo (Private) 2435n2d
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Prince Charles ( Char)

Switcharoo (Private) AnimeGuyWmHrtTatoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Cecilia was frantic as she stripped as she dressed in her maid's uniform. The young girl was already done up beautifully in the wedding dress. She had made a deal with her scullery maid to switch places for her wedding. Now for the finishing touch. Taking out the earrings she put on one and then gave another to her maid. Within minutes they had swapped appearances and now she was free of her marriage. The maid blushed seeing herself in the mirror and quietly left the bride's room to go to the chapel.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Charles was at the chapel borriedly waiting. He would've rather gone on another sea voyage to one of the savage countries. His body was sculpted of that of Tarzan. He had spent years in africa when the natives and even earned their highest respect as a warrior. His body had all the marks of a savage. But that was what made him popular with the women. He was an exotic treat in bed. The roars and growls from this beastly lion wasn't an exageration. Of course Cecila (his bride) was no exception. Many a time she shared the bed with the future King Of The Jungle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:57 pm

"What have I gotten myself into?" Ellie said softly to herself, looking out the carriage window as they reached the chapel. While she was not wise to the rules of modern society but she had heard enough about her fiance through the other maids of the castle. He had been sweet on Cecilia (or at least enough to lure her into bed) and seeing as how she now looked like Cecilia he would try to do the same to her. Ellie was still a virgin even though she was in a different body and the thought of being with such a wild man frightened her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:22 pm

The idea of being married appaled Char. He wanted to stay free forever but being a prince demanded he take a bride. He had to produce heirs and all the fun stuff that came with having a wife. Though he wasn't looking forward to seeing his 'wife' pregnant or hearing a screaming child every night when he would be trying to get sex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Ellie sighed softly to herself when they finally reached the chapel. The princess sat next to her, a soft grin on her lips. It frightened her that even though Cecilia had enjoyed being in bed with Char she did not want to marry him. He must have been a horrible man. With a soft sigh she got out of the carriage and turned so that Cecilia could put up her veil for her. She was then lead into the church by her father and lead down the aisle to her husband.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Char tapped his foot impatiently. He wanted to get this over with! At least the wedding night would be fun. At least the sex would be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:09 pm

"You trully look like a beautiful, blushing bride today, Cecilia." her father murmured softly, looking down at her daughter. He could see her face from the side of the veil and he knew that she was flushed a beautiful red. When she nodded her head shyly, he chuckled and then brought her to the alter where her fiance was waiting. The preacher went over the vows and then to the I do's. Soon it was time for Char to lift the veil and kiss her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Char lifted the veil and looked at her. He leaned in and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:20 pm

As he lifted her veil she felt her body temperature heat up and her heart beat erratically. He started to lean in, his warm breath on her face and she whimpered and turned her head so that he kissed her cheek. Thanks to him being in front of her no one in the church had seen this but the preacher who thought that the girl was simply modest.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm

He blinked, " Um..ok." he said gently. He was a little irked but then again he wasn't going to say anything.He would get his prize later that night in bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Ellie breathed in shakily as the church bells starting to ring, letting the whole kingdom know that they had wed. People cheared and cried and she was soon swept down the aisle, this time with her husband by her side. Soon the two were put into a carriage where they would ride to the reception together in. She was afraid to be alone with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:53 pm

" Hey," he said as they were in the carriage alone, " I know this isn't fun. But lets make a deal. we'll continue a sexual lifestyle and just work things out" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 pm

"No." she answered quietly, surprised by how quickly she was able to say it. Now that she was starting to fully comprehend things she knew that she had a choice with what was going to happen to her. She didn't want to sleep with Char and there was nothing in the world that could make her. folding her arms over her chest she felt proud of herself for saying how she felt.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Char looked at her like, oh really now? " I'm sorry but you don't have much a say." he said leaning back. " Don't really care if you like it or not because in this fair country I will be King. And I get what I want for my services as King."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Her cheeks flushed but she quickly shook her head. "I will never lay with you. My body is my own. It does not belong to you." she said stubbornly, looking away from him and staring out the window. Ellie didn't want to think about being with such a curt and compasionless man. "You may be King but you must realize that I am now Queen."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm

"And your duty is to bed with me to have kids" he said frowning. "So if you do not preform, then well, you won;t find the nights very pleasurable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 pm

"I wouldn't be able to find any pleasurable nights with you beside me." she answered in reply. "A queen does more work than simply supplying a king with children. I can help the people of the kingdom just as easily as you can." Now that she was Queen she would be free to spend the days how she wanted, whether it be kooked up in the library the whole day or down by the shore or in the gardens.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 pm

" FINE, be that way. I don't give a damn. I thought maybe since you and I had a great time in a bed the past few times we would be able to work out an agreement. But fine be god damn stubborn. See if I fucking care." He said in a huff. He looked out the window exceptionally angry with his so called queen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Ellie cringed as he lashed out on her with his vulgar words and then sighed. How could any women have ever found any pleasure in bed with him when he was so cruel? The rest of the ride to their reception was an awkward silence and she was relieved when she could finally leave the carriage and great her guests (despite not knowing any of them.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 am

He got out and walked out in full stride shaking the peoples' hands and talking with them. Blankly ignoring her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:14 am

They were only able to avoid one another for so long. Eventually they needed to take a seat at the main table so that they could eat their dinner. While everyone ate and spoke merrily among one another Ellie sat beside Char, uncomfortable and unhappy. Sighing softly to herself she started to eat, every now and then glancing over at Char. Despite her immediate hatred for him there was something about the way he ate that made a knot grow in her stomach. There was something animalistic and sensual about him that her virginal mind did not understand.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 am

Char Ate his meal and he felt like he was being watched. He looked down and noticed she was giving small glances. He sipped his wine. She really did have a gorgeous body. And they did always have a nice time in bed, now he didn't know why she was acting like this. He thought they'd have a mutual sexual realationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:22 am

She silently chastised herself for wasting her time looking at him. Even though she was now in Cecilia's body it did not mean that she had Cecilia's memories or feelings. Ellie knew nothing of the man who sat beside her and who she was to call husband, especially not enough to be comfortable with joining him in bed. He was rude to her and she knew that he had only cared about Cecilia for her body and would only treat her the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Switcharoo (Private)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next