The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W Juliet {Private <3}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

W Juliet {Private <3} Empty
PostSubject: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:53 pm

As much as I hate to skip out on the summary, I'm really excited and want to start! Smile

Name: Micki Bridges
Height: 5'9
Skills: Acting, karate, and gardening
Pet Peeves: She is always cast as a boy in plays because of her masculine appearance and personality. Kirby is actually very pretty but this is hidden by the baggy and unflattering clothes that she wears, as well as her cropped hair.
Appearance: W Juliet {Private <3} Kawaii2
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:34 pm

W Juliet {Private <3} _legolas_

Name: Alex
Skills: acting, any form of art, playing instraments

As a deal his father let him come to the school to learn how to be an actor and preform in the arts but the deal was that his father wanted him to take over the family dojo, but the boy wanted to act. The father said he could act only if he could go for 2 years posing as a girl.

Last edited by Haku on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Throughout the whole day Micki had heard people talking about the new transfer student. A pretty girl named Alex who was proper and perfect in every way. As Micki made her way to play practise she was surprised to see a big crowd formed around one person; a beautiful, forlorn girl. "Yo! What do you all think you're doing?!" The curious group parted, fearing and respecting the husky voice of their leader.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Alex wished he didn't get all this attention. Why did they have to crowd around him. He decided to be shy and not talk but only smile or blush. When he heard a boy call out to the crowd he felt thankful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Micki stepped forward and looked over at the new girl. She was around her own height and looked beautiful with rosy red cheeks. "Now look what you've all done. You've scared the boy girl." After teasingly scolding the rest of the group, she took the new girl's hand. "Welcome to drama club." She smiled, though it was only a half smile. "I'll be happy to show you around."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Alex noticed how soft the boy's hand was. Unlike his calloused hands, maybe that night he would saok his hands. " U-Um t-thanks" he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Micki was surprised by the calloused feel to the girl's hands. Shaking it off Micki then introduced the girl (who she learned who named Alex) to all of the club members. After a good half an hour she brought Alex to the girl's locker room. "And this is the girl's locker room. This is where the girl's change into warm up clothes. The costume rooms are down the hall from here; The boy's locker room is right next to ours." Glancing down at her watch, she chuckled. "It's about time that all of the club members start to get ready for excercises anyway." Smiling softly at Alex, Micki then nonchalantly began to remove her clothes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:05 pm

" Ahhh eeeepppp" he squeeked and looked away blushing feriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Micki was just starting to unbutton her jeans when she heard Alex squeak. She looked up alarmed and raised a brow seeing Alex blush. "What's wrong?" she asked softly, letting her jeans drops before walking over to Alex. "Did you see a bug or something? I'll squash it for you?" Micki were a plain light blue sports bra with matching panties. The sports bra made her breasts seem small, and they weren't too big to begin with, only being B cups. A knowing smile passed Micki's lips and she laughed. "Most people can't tell that I'm a girl until I tell them. Did I surprise you? <3"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:14 pm

" heee hee yeah um thats it." he said bitting his lip. " I-I don't have to change do I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Once again Micki raised her eyebrow at Alex's question. "You do if you want to be in my drama club." Looking sympathetically at the girl, she noticed that Alex was still blushing. "Unless... Alex, are you self conscious about your body?" While Micki was not about to let Alex slip by without changing, she was willing to offer to let her change in private in one of the costume closets or the bathroom stalls.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:29 pm

" very very much so" Alex said softly blushing. " I feel so embarassed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:36 pm

"Well, don't worry," Micki said gently. "I'll give you a key to one of the costume closets and you can change in there. Walking back towards the pile of her clothes she bent over and reached into her jeans pocket for her key ring which had the key for two costume closets. "Here." she said, walking back over to Alex. "The one with the green tag opens the closet the closest to the girl's locker room." And with that she allowed Alex to leave and finished getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:43 pm

He kept trying not to look at her breasts. It was really hard not to. Even though they didn't pop out like party favors they still were there in all thier round distractingness. ' T-thanks" he stammerd taking the keys and went inot the closet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Micki changed into her regular work out sweats and then walked out of the locker room to let the others know it was time to get ready for excercises. With a soft yawn she waited patiently for the club members to come back. As a few girls walked out of the locker room she could hear them gossiping about the new girl and how funny they though it was that she was changing in the closet.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:50 pm

He sighed looking at the costume. Of all the things he had to put up with not to mention the hard on he got from oogling the girl's breasts. If he was in different circumstances he would've been more than glad to have the girl undress infront of him but if was a "boy" there would be no way. Why must girls change in front of each other! Don't they know how god damn sexy that is? Least when a guy got a boner in the dressing room the others just laughed and called him gay but girls could get off scot free if one girl turned on another. He banged his head on the wall FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. Why in the hell was he thinking about girl on girl action at a time like this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Once everyone was out of the locker rooms Micki began to go over the fact that the drama club would be performing Romeo and Juliet. Before she was able to finish the drama teacher bursted in that Micki was to be cast as Romeo. Micki's jaw dropped and then she groaned. "I'm always cast as a boy! You don't even watch me audition!" To her annoyance the teacher just babbled on about how handsome and masculine she was. It was a good thing that she didn't care whether or not people found her feminine or else she would have felt really insulted.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:08 pm

He prayed he would be casted the smaller roles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Micki sat by the drama teacher during all of the auditions. At the end as they were speaking it was decided on who would be cast as the delicate Juliet. Calling back in all of the club members they then announced who would be recieiving the lead roles. "And our Juliet will be played by Alex!" The drama teacher announced happily. "Secondary cast will be posted tomorrow." Every congratulated Alex and then left the change back into their clothes. The teacher soon left, leaving Micki and and Alex alone.

"Hey, congratulations." Micki said, getting up and walking over to Alex. "It really means something when a newbie gets a lead role." She felt natural around Alex, despite her obvious feminity. "Hey, why don't you come over my place for a little bit? You know, just hang out for a bit."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Alex wanted to object to the role but Micki seemed impressed so he guessed it wouldn't be that bad and besides he would get to know her better, but not for the reason he would've liked. " U-Um I guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:22 pm

It wasn't very often that Micki made friends with females. She often prefered to be close to males just because they weren't as cold or judging. The fact that she was accepting Alex in really did mean something. Smiling, she then went to change in the girl's locker room. Once she had finished she waited patiently for Alex, humming quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Alex came out once he adjusted his clothes and murmered " I'm done"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:37 pm

"I hope you don't mind if we walk home. I don't really have a car... It's not very fair, though!" she quickly added, as if that were supposed to make up for the fact that they would be walking. Picking up her bookbag and slinging it over her shoulder she then walked out of the building with Alex. "When did you move here?" she asked, creating conversation.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:41 pm

" A few days ago." he answered trying to keep his voice as high and soft at the same time. it was stranious work on his vocal cords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:47 pm

As Alex was talking Micki picked up on the strain in her voice and made a mental note to put on the tea kettle once they arrived at her house. It wasn't long before they reached her front yard where her oldest brothers were cleaning their shared rusty old car. "Hey, Micki!" They laughed, swinging the hose over and spraying both her and Alex.

"Oh, you idiots! You've soaked our guest!" Quietly apologizing to Alex, she walked her into the house and insisted that she go and take a bath. "It's late February, still winter time." she clarified, not wanting her new friend to get sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} Empty

Back to top Go down

W Juliet {Private <3}
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next