The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W Juliet {Private <3}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:58 pm

" I-I'll be fine. really. A towl will be enough" he said trying to hide the fact that his chest area was wet yet it made him look flat chested, not even a slight bump even if he was the smallest cup size in the world. he didn't need this at all. He just kept his arms at his chest trying to just pass off that he was embarassed about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:03 pm

"No way!" Micki answered, ushering Alex into the house. "I need to take care of my co-star," she smiled, "Especially one as cute as you are." Most of the time when she said this to the other female club members, due to her masculine appearance this normally made them squealy and overall made them listen to her. "Come on. If you want we can both take a bath together." There was a small hot springs near by.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:19 pm

" U--uuuhhh!!!! " His face got extremely red at that gesture. He was having a hard time speaking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Alex continued to surprise Micki with each passing minute. All of the other female members of the Drama Club seemed so touchy feely, enjoying whenever there was a chance to be together and enjoy things such as the hot springs. Alex seemed to coil at any of these offers, as if she had never been close to any girl friends before. "... Or, like I said. You can use the bath here." She didn't want the poor girl to pass out from shock or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Maybe he could just stay in the water neck down and she would never know. its was steamy in those springs. " I never been in a hot spring"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:26 pm

"You don't have to if you don't want to..." Micki's voice trailed off. She was worried that she was bullying Alex into doing something that she didn't want to do. "The bathroom isn't too bad here, even if it is shared between me and my brothers..." While she was putting this offer infront of Alex's face she couldn't help but feel a small tinge of happiness that the other girl wouldn't have minded bathing with her in the hot springs.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:30 pm

"I don't really want to shower in the first place" he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 pm

"You're going to get sick." Micki remained stubborn on this, though she could see that Alex wasn't exactly going to bend backward to her whim. "At least wait in the bathroom while I get you a change of clothes." Micki finally gave him. Sometimes a person needed to know when to quit. She was a bit annoyed that Alex wasn't listening to her, but deciding to stop arguing.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:53 pm

" Oh no-" he sighed and looked in the mirror in the bathroom and ran a hand through his long hair. It was hard keeping this secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:56 pm

The fact that it was hard was why his father had given him that deal. There was no way out of it if he hoped to achieve his freedom. Gathering up some of her older clothes that she didn't wear anymore, she walked back into the bathroon and handed them to Alex. "Here you go." she said softly, turning her back to Alex. "You can get changed, I won't look. But I can't promise my brothers won't try to sneak in here, which is why I'm staying in here with you."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:01 pm

" O-ok..........just don't look please" he said softly taking the clothes and sighed . He hoped he could fit in these without giving away his gender. Once he saw she wasn't looking he got dressed. The pants were too tight. he hoped it didn't make him look like he a package. That was the problem with most pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:04 pm

"Does everything fit alright?" Micki asked, doing her best to not turn around and see for herself. While she was trying to pay respect to her co-star she was a bit irratated that she couldn't turn and see. This was mostly due to the fact that Micki was not a shy person, as evidenced when Micki had begun to nonchalantly change infront of Alex before. "Do you want me to get one of my mom's old dresses?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:06 pm

" I think this is fine" he said gently. He hoped the pants weren't too bad. He was really worried about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:09 pm

"What about the shirt?" Micki asked, self consciously crossing her arms over her chest. She couldn't help but feel a bit self conscious about her chest, just as all girls did. "Is it too tight for you?" While she had a lot of loose fitting clothing she had tried to get tighter clothing for Alex because she didn't seem like someone who would have liked loose clothing all over her lean body.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 pm

" its fine" he said. " i think it looks ok" he said from what he could tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:14 pm

A soft sigh passed from Micki's lips and she turned around to look at Alex. She laughed softly, thinking that Alex looked completely out of place in her old baggy clothes. "I promise that your dress will be dry in an hour or so." She promised, picking up the wet dress. Bending over she picked up the spare clothes she had brougth for herself. Removing her clothes she changed into the dry change she had brought.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:15 pm

He squeaked and turned around. He did not need to get a boner, Not only were these pants too tight he was afraid they showed too much already. He didn't need it to be defined more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Micki adjusted her bra from underneath her shirt and then sighed softly. "You really are a very shy girl." she commented to Alex, not sure else how to explain it. "We're both girls. I don't know why you're getting so shy." she sighed. "I won't force you to get over it, though. I guess it can't be helped if you have self esteem issues." It seemed odd that she would, though considering how beautiful Alex was.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:50 pm

" I-I'm not used to seeing other women naked" he said a little nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 pm

"It isn't as if my body is much different from yours." Micki laughed. "We're both girls; We have the same things. It isn't as if you were a girl and I were a man. We are the same." She was trying to calm the poor girl down. It really seemed more like she had never seen the female body at all, not even her own body. "I really don't know what environment you must have lived in to feel so shy."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:51 pm

" Well my father causes most of my discomfort" he said looking down. Which literally was the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:53 pm

A gasp passed from Micki's lips and she rested her hands on Alex's shoulders. "Alex," she muttered, her eyes still showing her alarm. "You need to tell me something and I want you to be honest with me." She had of course interpreted what he had said as something very bad. "Did your father touch you in an innapropriate way when you were a child?" She was fully prepared to report Alex's father if there was any sexual abuse going on.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm

" N-No of course not! He just says some cruel things is all. And if I don't be the best he won't let me come to this school anymore. " he said softly. Hopefully that would give her some ideas. He couldn't exactly tell her Everything. Like he was a boy. He just couldn't do that now, she'd really hate him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:05 pm

For a minute there was something in Alex's eyes that seemed masculine; a sort of fire that just couldn't be found in a woman's eyes. Micki's heart beat quickly beneath her breast, though she quickly shook it off when she reminded herself that Alex was a girl. "Well, there's no reason to be so shy and to feel bad about yourself. I think that you're beautiful, Alex." Micki smiled.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:18 pm

" thank you" he said blushing shyly. There were alot of masculine things about him, like his shoulders and non curvy hips. Not to mention his jaw line which he tried to take away from by bringing his eyes out and hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

W Juliet {Private <3}
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next