The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switcharoo (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:17 pm

He kissed her back closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Pulling away she smiled and then looked away from him, blushing a bit. There was a difference between them as oposed to how they had been when they were in his room. Brushing some hair from her eyes, she briefly glanced over at her bed before blushing and looking away. How could she think about being in bed with him?!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:33 pm

He kissed her more. " can we sit on your bed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Ellie blushed and nodded her head. "Sure." she whispered, walking over to the bed with him. taking a seat at the foot of her bed, she kissed him once more, gently resting her hands on his shoulders. So far she liked kissing quite a lot and Char seemed to be pretty skilled with it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:40 pm

He stood infront of her and frenched her deeply. So many times tonight his love rod had been teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Ellie gasped softly against his lips as he let his tongue slide into her mouth. She hadn't known that people kissed like this and her cheeks flushed a soft pink as he continued to kiss her. "Mmm..." she cried softly, wrapping her arms around him, kissing him back, shyly letting her tongue tangle with his. She liked this kind of kissing.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:05 pm

He pushed her legs apart and pressed himself on her. his tongue tangled with hers sucking on it slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:14 pm

A gasp passed her lips when she felt him spread her legs apart with his knee, pressing himself against her. Groaning softly, she ran her hands down his back, kissing him hard on the lips. "Mm..." she groaned, gasping softly feeling him pulsing against her. She decided to experiment and rubbed herself against him, crying out at the sensation.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:18 pm

"Ahhh yess, thats the right idea. get me hard and i will get you wet. " he rubbed on her feeling his penis throb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Ellie blushed deeply hearing the dirty words that he was whispering in her ear. As he started to rub back at her she cried out, her head going back. She wasn't used to this and she was worried about what she was starting to feel down there. "I-is that what's supposed to happen? Am I supposed to feel wet... down there?" she blushed furiously.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:33 pm

" yes. It makes it more pleasurable for us." he murmered nipping her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:38 pm

"Pleasurable?" she asked softly, blushing more. As he nipped at her neck she cried out and then pulled him closer to her. "It does feel good..." she admitted, groaning as she rocked her hips against his. Ellie was still worried about whether or not he would ever love her and if he was using her, but perhaps if he could use her she could use him?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 am

Only time could tell of his intentions. His hands had found her breasts. He started to pinch her nipples gently as he rubbed his bulge on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:08 am

It was easy to feel his hands through the thin material of her nightrail and a soft sigh of pleasure passed her lips as she felt his hands fondle her. Since it was night she was hardly wearing anything underneath her night clothes which made things seem much more erotic now that she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Char groaned heavily in her ear, " I need you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:57 pm

(I'm not sure where you want to go with this. Considering the circumstances I'd understand that you would want to skip, but personally I think that will mess up character development. On the other hand if Ellie turns him down again I'm not sure if Char is going to be so open to her anymore. Any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:07 pm

(hm well we can do the love scene. you're right)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:14 pm

(Ok. Do you want me to go on Chatango?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:30 pm

( I think PM is better)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:37 pm

(PM on what?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:39 pm

( here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:40 pm

(Ok. Send it?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:49 pm

( could you? )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:50 pm

(Sure :] )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm

The next morning Ellie was not cuddled up happily with her husband, nor was she enjoying another round of love making. She was bathed, fully dressed and hiding from her husband in the library. It hadn't been unpleasant sleeping with him the night before (quite the contrary, actually) but she was angry with herself for letting it happen. Whether or not the body she currently in was a virgin emotionally she had given herself to another man and it bothered her that she been able to so easily. She had cried for him and told him that she had loved him when now that she really thought about it she didn't. Whether or not it was Charles's fault she was still left feeling empty inside and she didn't want to risk sleeping with him again when she felt so confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Switcharoo (Private)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next